RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Nut Cases Shoot People - RightNation.US

Nut Cases Shoot People Rate Topic: -----

#41 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 14 May 2019 - 08:45 AM

View PostLadybird, on 14 May 2019 - 12:35 AM, said:

I would rather these teenage school shooters not have their faces and names splashed in endless headlines. I've noticed that the media have been holding back in that regard.

Of course you would most of them will be little marxists. So why would you want that to be proven time and again?

#42 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 14 May 2019 - 08:47 AM

View PostLadybird, on 14 May 2019 - 06:23 AM, said:

The media have instead focused on the children that were heroes in these shootings. That's a whole better than making teenage murderers famous.
How many school shootings have there been just this year?

If the shooters had been a DJT supporter wearing MAGA hats while gunning down people the VIDEO of their actions would be easily downloadable. You know that and I do to. Instead the table was once again turned and we have focus on the victims.

#43 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 14 May 2019 - 09:12 AM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 14 May 2019 - 08:45 AM, said:

Of course you would most of them will be little marxists. So why would you want that to be proven time and again?

Because making mass murderers famous or infamous might encourage other children who feel alienated or are borderline types.

#44 User is offline   BootsieBets 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 14 May 2019 - 02:09 PM

View Postoki, on 14 May 2019 - 08:01 AM, said:

I knew the part about the purple hair and t gender, but can you provide a link for the rest?

Oki

Transgender father illegal alien

Guns were stolen

#45 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 14 May 2019 - 02:21 PM

View PostBootsieBets, on 14 May 2019 - 02:09 PM, said:

I am sure these two tid bits will be all over the media. Especially the people who think more gun control is needed.

Oki

#46 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 14 May 2019 - 02:33 PM

View PostLadybird, on 14 May 2019 - 09:12 AM, said:

Because making mass murderers famous or infamous might encourage other children who feel alienated or are borderline types.

Bullying, intimidating and the like has been around since day one. But yet we didn't seem to have this problem.
Guns, even the ones blamed have been around since at least the early sixties. The idea that it happened but wasn't reported is wrong as things like these would have been to sensational to bury. What has definitely changed is the destruction of families, kids and adults hopped up on a cocktail of Psychotropic drugs and an outright removal of consequences and discipline from children's lives. To think that 'troubled youth' is a new phenominan is absolute B.S. In decades past no matter what your 'troubles' where if you acted out you where dealt with, even the most troubled kids learned actions had consequences and they typically learned from it.

Know days all it often takes is a call or recommendation from a teacher to put kids on Ritalin and they are know on it and often messed up for life. Don't think for one minute you will ever see any kind of honest report from any MSM outlet on it. Why? Because no Congress Critter or MSM outlet is going to upset the hand that feeds them.

Oki

#47 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 14 May 2019 - 02:51 PM

View Postoki, on 14 May 2019 - 02:33 PM, said:

Bullying, intimidating and the like has been around since day one. But yet we didn't seem to have this problem.
Guns, even the ones blamed have been around since at least the early sixties. The idea that it happened but wasn't reported is wrong as things like these would have been to sensational to bury. What has definitely changed is the destruction of families, kids and adults hopped up on a cocktail of Psychotropic drugs and an outright removal of consequences and discipline from children's lives. To think that 'troubled youth' is a new phenominan is absolute B.S. In decades past no matter what your 'troubles' where if you acted out you where dealt with, even the most troubled kids learned actions had consequences and they typically learned from it.

Know days all it often takes is a call or recommendation from a teacher to put kids on Ritalin and they are know on it and often messed up for life. Don't think for one minute you will ever see any kind of honest report from any MSM outlet on it. Why? Because no Congress Critter or MSM outlet is going to upset the hand that feeds them.

Oki

Im talking about not turning the latest teen shooters into household names, like Klebold and Harris. We can examine all of those things mentioned without turning these killers into dark heroes.

#48 User is offline   BootsieBets 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 14 May 2019 - 02:55 PM

View Postoki, on 14 May 2019 - 02:21 PM, said:

I am sure these two tid bits will be all over the media. Especially the people who think more gun control is needed.

Oki

There seems to be a lot of talk here in Denver about what was going on at the school. There were indications that these two were bullies and there were problems with other kids at the schools, but no one did anything about it. In fact, the school went after a parent with a lawsuit who tried to warn them of trouble. They dont really want to try to help kids who are troubled. Sounds like what went on with Marjorie Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland. And then when something goes down, its always WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT GUNS! Well how about if we do something about the troubled kids before they go ballistic.

On my way to work this morning I heard a public service announcement about if you see something, say something and I laughed out loud. Right see something, say something, do nothing - seems to be how it goes. What a joke.

#49 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 14 May 2019 - 03:44 PM

View PostLadybird, on 14 May 2019 - 02:51 PM, said:

Im talking about not turning the latest teen shooters into household names, like Klebold and Harris. We can examine all of those things mentioned without turning these killers into dark heroes.

That's true only to a point, there names must be remembered but only in a manner in which they are seen as the evil, demented, twisted freaks they are. And, that means dropping the PC and touchy feely crap which is a huge part of what got us into this mess in the first place. As far as the examining the other things part, it won't happen, at least not by any mainstream organization or Gov agency. One, it's not convenient politically and two no politician, Gov agency or Media outlet is going to bite the hand that feeds them. IN the meantime we the people are left to deal with it. Plus, a hell of a lot of people in Education, Government, and media are on this crap. The last thing they want is to see their 'magic pills' made harder to get.

Oki

#50 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 14 May 2019 - 03:49 PM

View PostBootsieBets, on 14 May 2019 - 02:55 PM, said:

There seems to be a lot of talk here in Denver about what was going on at the school. There were indications that these two were bullies and there were problems with other kids at the schools, but no one did anything about it. In fact, the school went after a parent with a lawsuit who tried to warn them of trouble. They dont really want to try to help kids who are troubled. Sounds like what went on with Marjorie Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland. And then when something goes down, its always WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT GUNS! Well how about if we do something about the troubled kids before they go ballistic.

On my way to work this morning I heard a public service announcement about if you see something, say something and I laughed out loud. Right see something, say something, do nothing - seems to be how it goes. What a joke.

Time and again this is the case. Schools and authorities know of the troubled 'youths' but do absolutely nothing, just adjust their meds or put them on something else and expect the problems to just magically go away.
And, like you said blame it on the guns, talk all about the need for more laws and greater restrictions all the while ignoring the fact that the weapons where obtained illegally in the first place. With this mentality then making sure they couldn't have a drivers license until 19 or 20 would stop most school shootings as it's pretty hard to get a shotgun or rifle unnoticed on a bus!. Or, parents shouldn't be helping kids get or keep cars, better lock the cars up better to. If your car is stolen and used in a crime it's no different then if your guns are stolen. I think once schools and educators start getting their asses sued or at least being held criminally liable in some way shape or form they will finally drop the PC crap and actually deal with kids who are in fact threats, and not just turn a blind eye or find excuses.

Oki

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users