RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Looks Like The Democratic Establishment Have Been Googling 'Joe Bi - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Looks Like The Democratic Establishment Have Been Googling 'Joe Bi Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 13 November 2019 - 04:51 PM

Looks Like The Democratic Establishment Have Been Googling 'Joe Biden'.

Diogenes' Middle Finger
Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Excerpt:

There is (sic) so many Democrats running for the nomination it's hard to notice when they drop out. It's like raking leaves. They seem to just keep falling out of the trees. Even that crazy woman from the hamlet of Chappaqua NY claims "she is being urged by many, many, many people to run in 2020." But for now, Joe Biden is the perceived front-runner, and that excites no one, not even his wife. He is the non-threatening choice, known to us on the right as Obama's Court Jester. And according to an article in the New York Times, the "movers and shakers" in the Democrat party are having second thoughts about Uncle Joe.

"Since the last debate, just anecdotally, I've had five or six people ask me: 'Is there anybody else?'" said Leah Daughtry, a longtime Democrat who has run two of the party's recent conventions."

The "anxious" Democratic establishment reportedly think Lizzy Warren isn't "viable" in a general election because she comes off as a crazy commie college professor. They're probably also more afraid of Bernie winning than losing. It bothers them that Mayor Pete is leading in Iowa, and that the dem's plantation black voters aren't high on voting for a little white fudgepacker, especially one from a mostly white state in the midwest. They've found Biden's debate performances "lackluster" and they haven't even seen his latest town hall.

Former Senator and Secretary of State John Kerry (he fought in Vietnam you know) has "wondered aloud" if he should've run again. He must've "wondered aloud" in an empty room because if he'd "wondered" this within earshot of anyone alive in 2004, he would've heard a reflexive "hell no."

*snip*

There was talk yesterday of Deval Patrick, the long forgotten former Massachusetts governor, entering the race. He's another answer to a question no one's asked. Spartacus Booker doesn't need an understudy for the role of unqualified, bald brother who loves them some Wall Street money. And someone for some reason known only to them convinced Michael Bloomberg to run for president. He's likely going to spend a lot of money to lose like a common Julio Castro. Unless public humiliation is his jam, he might find it cheaper to just pay Warren's wealth tax and go play golf.

Obama's boy David Axelrod explained the party's current dilemma:

*snip*

Full Commentary

#2 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 13 November 2019 - 06:26 PM

The Democrats blew Biden's bid with the Ukraine extortion impeachment inquiry sabado supergigante. Whether unintentionally or deliberate sabotage is not the question. The question is will anyone be held accountable for the 0bama administration's crimes against the American and Ukrainian people?

#3 User is offline   Wag-a-Muffin (D) 

• Still clinging bitterly. . .
  • View blog
  • Group: Blog Moderator

Posted 13 November 2019 - 08:27 PM

They need to find a moderate republican who can "evolve" into the Manchurian candidate because all of the dem candidates are nuts. (But any moderate republican who switched sides would be nuts, too.)

This post has been edited by Wag-a-Muffin (D): 13 November 2019 - 08:30 PM

#4 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 13 November 2019 - 08:31 PM

View Postgravelrash, on 13 November 2019 - 06:26 PM, said:

The Democrats blew Biden's bid with the Ukraine extortion impeachment inquiry sabado supergigante. Whether unintentionally or deliberate sabotage is not the question.
The question is will anyone be held accountable for the 0bama administration's crimes against the American and Ukrainian people?

I'm inclined to believe "deliberate". I don't know "who". I don't know "how". I can make only a guess as to "why". But my gut feeling is that this whole 'impeachment' farce is merely a back-handed way to knock out Biden as 'collateral damage'.

My "theory" at the moment - but ONLY a theory - is that all roads lead back to former Communist and CIA director John Brennan as either "Mr. Big" himself or at least the expediter for some as yet unknown actor, with Adam Schiff as Brennan's "useful idiot". With "idiot" being the key word; Adam Schiff one his own couldn't string together a coherent sentence; SOMEBODY is pulling his strings... but WHO is the puppetmaster???? I dunno, but my gut instinct and every bone in my body says that John Brennan factors in somehow.

YES, admittedly a conspiracy "theory". But I think there's enough 'smoke' to make it at least a 'legit' theory, and I don't believe it takes a tinfoil hat to see at least a pattern here.

#5 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 13 November 2019 - 08:45 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 13 November 2019 - 08:31 PM, said:

I'm inclined to believe "deliberate". I don't know "who". I don't know "how". I can make only a guess as to "why". But my gut feeling is that this whole 'impeachment' farce is merely a back-handed way to knock out Biden as 'collateral damage'.

My "theory" at the moment - but ONLY a theory - is that all roads lead back to former Communist and CIA director John Brennan as either "Mr. Big" himself or at least the expediter for some as yet unknown actor, with Adam Schiff as Brennan's "useful idiot". With "idiot" being the key word; Adam Schiff one his own couldn't string together a coherent sentence; SOMEBODY is pulling his strings... but WHO is the puppetmaster???? I dunno, but my gut instinct and every bone in my body says that John Brennan factors in somehow.

YES, admittedly a conspiracy "theory". But I think there's enough 'smoke' to make it at least a 'legit' theory, and I don't believe it takes a tinfoil hat to see at least a pattern here.

I can see that. If we get too close to the truth (not the facts), look for Democrats to use 0bama, Chicago Jesus himself, as a shield. He will go from the Smartest and Most Transparent President - Evah ™ to "You're a racist".

#6 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 14 November 2019 - 02:22 AM

It bothers them that Mayor Pete is leading in Iowa, and that the dem's plantation black voters aren't high on voting for a little white fudgepacker

:lol:

#7 User is offline   Joe the Pagan 

• I'm a Whovian not a Dweeb
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 25 November 2019 - 09:09 AM

There was talk yesterday of Deval Patrick, the long forgotten former Massachusetts governor, entering the race. He's another answer to a question no one's asked. Spartacus Booker doesn't need an understudy for the role of unqualified, bald brother who loves them some Wall Street money.

I do not believe Patrick is running for President. Someone (I would bet Bernie Sanders) has offered him a job in their administration if he helps knock Warren out of the race.

#8 User is offline   Ben Cranklin 

• Satiric Curmudgeon
  • Group: Gold

Posted 25 November 2019 - 09:19 AM

View PostNatural Selection, on 14 November 2019 - 02:22 AM, said:

Wasn't that something? A turn of phrase that would send any SJW off to the ICU of the safe space whimpering for an intravenous soy drip.

#9 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 25 November 2019 - 10:36 AM

View PostBen Cranklin, on 25 November 2019 - 09:19 AM, said:

Wasn't that something? A turn of phrase that would send any SJW off to the ICU of the safe space whimpering for an intravenous soy drip.

"intravenous soy drip" isn't bad either!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users