RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Jeff Bezos Is Reportedly Dating Former TV Anchor Lauren Sánchez While - RightNation.US

Jeff Bezos Is Reportedly Dating Former TV Anchor Lauren Sánchez While She's Still Married To A High-Powered Hollywood Agent Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 10 January 2019 - 12:22 AM

Jeff Bezos Is Reportedly Dating Former TV Anchor Lauren Sánchez While She's Still Married To A High-Powered Hollywood Agent

Business Insider
Rob Price
9 January 2019

Excerpt:

• Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos is reportedly dating entrepreneur and former TV anchor Lauren Sánchez.

• Earlier on Wednesday, Jeff and MacKenzie Bezos announced that they were divorcing after 25 years together.

• The New York Post reported that Sánchez is still married to Hollywood agent Patrick Whitesell, though they are separated.

• The National Enquirer said it's on the verge of publishing an exposé on the alleged affair between Bezos and Sánchez, saying its reporters tailed the pair for months.

Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos reportedly has a new romance in his life: former TV anchor Lauren Sánchez.

On Wednesday, the billionaire exec and his wife, MacKenzie Bezos, announced they were divorcing, saying in a joint statement: "We want to make people aware of a development in our lives. As our family and close friends know, after a long period of loving exploration and trial separation, we have decided to divorce and continue our shared lives as friends."

The New York Post and the National Enquirer both reported that Jeff Bezos, 54, is romantically involved with 49-year-old Sánchez, a former "Good Day LA" news anchor with Fox who also works as a helicopter pilot and entrepreneur.

The TV host is still married to Patrick Whitesell, the co-CEO of prominent Hollywood talent agency WME. Whitesell counts Matt Damon, Christian Bale, and Hugh Jackman among his clients. According to the New York Post, Sánchez and Whitesell separated in the fall. It's after this that Bezos reportedly "became closer" with Sánchez. Sánchez has three children — two from her marriage to Whitesell and one from a previous relationship.

The National Enquirer said it conducted a four-month investigation into Bezos and Sánchez's alleged affair, and suggested that it was its impending report — due to be published in full later this week — that sparked the announcement from Bezos.

"During a blockbuster four-month investigation, The ENQUIRER tracked Bezos, who turns 55 on Jan. 12, and secret lover Sánchez across five states and 40,000 miles, tailed them in private jets, swanky limos, helicopter rides, romantic hikes, five-star hotel hideaways, intimate dinner dates and 'quality time' in hidden love nests," the National Enquirer wrote in a story teasing its upcoming investigation.

*snip*

Full Story

#2 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 10 January 2019 - 01:24 AM

On Wednesday, the billionaire exec and his wife, MacKenzie Bezos, announced they were divorcing, saying in a joint statement: "We want to make people aware of a development in our lives. As our family and close friends know, after a long period of loving exploration and trial separation, we have decided to divorce and continue our shared lives as friends."

:blink:

Is that uber wealthy leftard-speak for ' We were living our lives like we were single and banged every bit of strange that came our way to decide whether or not going back was a viable option in our self indulgent world.'

#3 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 10 January 2019 - 01:37 AM

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 10 January 2019 - 01:24 AM, said:

:blink:

Is that uber wealthy leftard-speak for ' We were living our lives like we were single and banged every bit of strange that came our way to decide whether or not going back was a viable option in our self indulgent world.'

Bullseye. :exactly:

You're pretty good at this, or did you cheat and use an online BS to English translator? ;)

#4 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• View blog

Posted 10 January 2019 - 04:47 AM

View Postgrimreefer, on 10 January 2019 - 01:37 AM, said:

Bullseye. :exactly:

You're pretty good at this, or did you cheat and use an online BS to English translator? ;)

After years and years of the contorting, gyrating and massaging of statements that we've seen here thanks to our leftard posters, it was easy to apply the lying leftard principle to the statement like a decoder screen...

#5 User is offline   Magic Rat 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 10 January 2019 - 04:46 PM

Being much more concerned about my own, I don't understand why Bezos', or anyone else's sex life makes headlines.

#6 User is offline   Liz 

Posted 10 January 2019 - 10:03 PM

View PostMagic Rat, on 10 January 2019 - 04:46 PM, said:

Being much more concerned about my own, I don't understand why Bezos', or anyone else's sex life makes headlines.

Understandable. While it has absolutely no bearing on my life, I'm a lot more interested in the financial implications of the split.

#7 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead
  • Group: Silver

Posted 10 January 2019 - 10:10 PM

View PostLiz, on 10 January 2019 - 10:03 PM, said:

Understandable. While it has absolutely no bearing on my life, I'm a lot more interested in the financial implications of the split.

Same here. Can’t help butt be curious if this drops his worth to where he is no longer the richest man in the world.

Other than that, I don’t care

#8 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• View blog

Posted 10 January 2019 - 10:36 PM

View Posterp, on 10 January 2019 - 10:10 PM, said:

Same here. Can’t help butt be curious if this drops his worth to where he is no longer the richest man in the world.

Other than that, I don’t care

And diminishes his impact with his leftist agenda...

#9 User is offline   Liz 

Posted 10 January 2019 - 11:49 PM

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 10 January 2019 - 10:36 PM, said:

That would be a nice benefit but I wouldn't count on it. There's no shortage of these people eager to rush in to fill the void.

#10 User is offline   Tikk 

• Oh Rrrrrreeeaaaally?
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 11 January 2019 - 12:11 AM

Alexa: Create valid prenup.

#11 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• View blog

Posted 11 January 2019 - 12:47 AM

View PostLiz, on 10 January 2019 - 11:49 PM, said:

That would be a nice benefit but I wouldn't count on it. There's no shortage of these people eager to rush in to fill the void.

He has too many buddies in high places with equally deep pockets and they all sit around deciding how best to engineer the future to their liking, but I would love to see any or all of them LEARN that they aren't qualified nor have the right to DO WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO DO.

#12 User is offline   Liz 

Posted 11 January 2019 - 02:14 AM

View PostTikk, on 11 January 2019 - 12:11 AM, said:

Alexa: Create valid prenup.

It's good to be king.

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 11 January 2019 - 12:47 AM, said:

. . .I would love to see any or all of them LEARN that they aren't qualified nor have the right to DO WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO DO.

:thumbsup:

#13 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead
  • Group: Silver

Posted 11 January 2019 - 05:47 AM

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 10 January 2019 - 10:36 PM, said:

Worse case scenario, his ranking in wealth drops to 8th in the world.

So it is highly unlikely that his imprint diminishes.

It is kabuki theater that the wealthiest man in the world is getting a divorce from someone he allegedly has no pre-nup with.

I’m sure this news will get annoying very quickly. Let’s all hope and pray that Gloria Allred doesn’t get involved. ;)

#14 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 11 January 2019 - 10:04 AM

View Posterp, on 11 January 2019 - 05:47 AM, said:

I’m sure this news will get annoying very quickly. Let’s all hope and pray that Gloria Allred doesn’t get involved. ;)

Maybe they’ll ask Meghan Markle’s dad for an opinion.

#15 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 11 January 2019 - 10:20 AM

View PostLiz, on 10 January 2019 - 10:03 PM, said:

It may turn out to be the most expensive taste of strange in history if she gets her half.

#16 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 14 January 2019 - 07:00 AM

Because trash rules..

#17 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• View blog

Posted 14 January 2019 - 07:54 AM

View PostLadybird, on 14 January 2019 - 07:00 AM, said:

And this means what?

#18 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 14 January 2019 - 08:06 AM

View PostLadybird, on 14 January 2019 - 07:00 AM, said:

"Jeff Bozo"

:biglaugh:

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 14 January 2019 - 07:54 AM, said:

And this means what?

Noting, as usual. Just her being a :crybaby2: because.... ORANGE MAN BAD!!!!!

#19 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 14 January 2019 - 08:37 AM

View PostRedSoloCup, on 14 January 2019 - 08:06 AM, said:

"Jeff Bozo"

:biglaugh:

Noting, as usual. Just her being a :crybaby2: because.... ORANGE MAN BAD!!!!!

If toddler tantrums keeps his cultists happy, more power to him.

#20 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 14 January 2019 - 08:52 AM

NM.

This post has been edited by grimreefer: 14 January 2019 - 08:54 AM

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic