RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Liberal professor beaten by leftist students blames Trump - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Liberal professor beaten by leftist students blames Trump Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   pepperonikkid 

• Trucker
  • Group: Silver

Posted 14 March 2017 - 01:48 AM

Liberal professor beaten by leftist students blames Trump

http://www.americanthinker.com/
By Ed Straker
March 14, 2017

Article:

What do you do when you're a liberal professor at liberal university and you get beaten up by left-wing students?

Blame Donald Trump!

Allison Stanger is the professor at Middlebury College who invited Charles Murray, famous for "The Bell Curve," to speak at the school. Students were so outraged Murray had to flee for his life, and Stanger got beaten up. Her response?

It's Trump's fault!

There’s nothing like a little violence to focus the mind. I am the Middlebury College professor who ended up with whiplash and a concussion for having the audacity to engage with the ideas of Charles Murray, a scholar at the American Enterprise Institute.

Though he is someone with whom I disagree, I welcomed the opportunity to moderate a talk with him on campus on March 2 because several of my students asked me to do so. They know I am a Democrat, but the college courses I teach are nonpartisan [Uh huh].

Most of the hatred was focused on Dr. Murray, but when I took his right arm to shield him and to make sure we stayed together, the crowd turned on me. Someone pulled my hair, while others were shoving me. I feared for my life. Once we got into the car, protesters climbed on it, hitting the windows and rocking the vehicle whenever we stopped to avoid harming them. I am still wearing a neck brace, and spent a week in a dark room to recover from a concussion caused by the whiplash.

President Trump has... [characterized] Muslims as terrorists and dehumanized many groups of marginalized people. He declared the free press an enemy of the people, replaced deliberation with tweeting, and seems bent on dismantling the separation of powers and 230 years of progress this country has made toward a more perfect union. Much of the free speech he has inspired — or has refused to disavow — is ugly, and has already had ugly real-world consequences.

It is obvious that some protesters made dangerous choices. But with time to reflect, I have to say that I hear and understand the righteous anger of many of those who shouted us down. I know that many students felt they were standing up to protect marginalized people who have been demeaned or even threatened under the guise of free speech.

During the Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution, student Red Guards forced professors to make self-confessions. This situation was clearly different, however, as most of the students were not Chinese.

Stanger is smart. She doesn't have to deal with Donald Trump at her school, but she does have to deal with her fellow leftist faculty members and leftist students. She's trying to make kissy-kissy with them so they don't smack her in the head again.

Full Story

#2 User is online   deener 

• Deener
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 14 March 2017 - 02:40 AM

I'm surprised that she didn't drag George Bush into it as well since she was talking about Muslims -- then she would have had a twofer.

Deener

This post has been edited by deener: 14 March 2017 - 02:41 AM

#3 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth

Posted 14 March 2017 - 03:56 AM

View Postpepperonikkid, on 14 March 2017 - 01:48 AM, said:

It is obvious that some protesters made dangerous choices. But with time to reflect, I have to say that I hear and understand the righteous anger of many of those who shouted us down. I know that many students felt they were standing up to protect marginalized people who have been demeaned or even threatened under the guise of free speech.

Typical liberals. If they can't win the debate on the merits of their position they simply beat up their opponent.

#4 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 14 March 2017 - 04:51 AM

Trump's fault?? We're living in Bizarro World. Blaming Trump for the infantile antics of the mindless thugs who hate him is like stubbing your toe on your coffee table, and blaming the coffee table, LOL. "It's a nefarious anti-foot conspiracy! An evil plot by the furniture to take over the house!"

As I said recently in another thread, if it wasn't my own beloved America these sub-moronic asshats were destroying, it would be hilariously entertaining watching such chowder-headed stupidity on daily display.

Unfortunately, it IS America they're destroying.

:verymad:

#5 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 14 March 2017 - 05:20 AM

This is what a moron sounds like when he's beaten. He was assaulted by these people and yet he's not smart enough to blame them and deal with their actions rationally. So he blames another person? Great enabler.

#6 User is offline   USNJIMRET 

• Rule 1:The Chief is right Rule 2:If in doubt, check Rule 1
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 14 March 2017 - 05:24 AM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 14 March 2017 - 05:20 AM, said:

This is what a moron sounds like when he's beaten. He was assaulted by these people and yet he's not smart enough to blame them and deal with their actions rationally. So he blames another person? Great enabler.

She.

#7 User is offline   Vandervecken 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 14 March 2017 - 07:31 AM

Stockholm syndrome.

#8 User is offline   mjperry51 

• My Brain Hurts!!

Posted 14 March 2017 - 07:36 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 14 March 2017 - 04:51 AM, said:

Trump's fault?? We're living in Bizarro World. Blaming Trump for the infantile antics of the mindless thugs who hate him is like stubbing your toe on your coffee table, and blaming the coffee table, LOL. "It's a nefarious anti-foot conspiracy! An evil plot by the furniture to take over the house!"

As I said recently in another thread, if it wasn't my own beloved America these sub-moronic asshats were destroying, it would be hilariously entertaining watching such chowder-headed stupidity on daily display.

Unfortunately, it IS America they're destroying.

:verymad:

As I watch the ungluing of the Left following the election I am convinced leftists are people of marginal emotional intelligence and emotional maturity. Their reactions have no rational basis; rather they are the tantrums of a four year old who didn't get their pony for Christmas.

Take the actions of Schumer and the Senate Democrats.Trump's cabinet s still not complete; they are threatening to do everything they can to block construction of a border wall for which many of them previously voted. Now their actions are intended to please those of low emotional intelligence -- they're just being calculating. . .

#9 User is offline   ThePatriot 

• Warpaint

Posted 14 March 2017 - 07:45 AM

This "professor" need look no further than her own mirror for someone to blame.

Her and her ilk created the monsters that walk on college campuses.

She is reaping what her and her fellow travelers have sown!

#10 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 14 March 2017 - 07:56 AM

View PostUSNJIMRET, on 14 March 2017 - 05:24 AM, said:

She.

I can't assume it's sex so I will use the masculine pronoun.

#11 User is offline   LongKnife 

• Don't start none, won't be none.
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 14 March 2017 - 08:01 AM

President Trump has... [characterized] Muslims as terrorists and dehumanized many groups of marginalized people. He declared the free press an enemy of the people, replaced deliberation with tweeting, and seems bent on dismantling the separation of powers and 230 years of progress this country has made toward a more perfect union. Much of the free speech he has inspired — or has refused to disavow — is ugly, and has already had ugly real-world consequences.

A professor doing this kind of lying deserves a good a$$ whupping.

#12 User is offline   De Oppresso Liber 

• Illuminaughty

Posted 14 March 2017 - 09:03 AM

View PostNatural Selection, on 14 March 2017 - 03:56 AM, said:

Typical liberals. If they can't win the debate on the merits of their position they simply beat up their opponent.

En masse.

Never one on one.

#13 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence

Posted 14 March 2017 - 09:10 AM

That's an even worse case of Stockholm Syndrome than you see in Juan Williams. She gets almost killed by a violent mob and it's Trump's fault, not the mob's. Williams gets canned from his longtime NPR gig because he has, gasp, the audacity to leave massah's house and show up on Fox News, and he goes right on spewing the Democrat Leftist party line. Neither of them are brimming over with intelligence or ability to look at what happened to them and evaluate it accurately. Really is a cult.

#14 User is offline   stick 

• The 'Little Genius' giving thanks
  • View blog
  • View gallery

Posted 14 March 2017 - 09:21 AM

https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder159/500x/68300159.jpg

#15 User is offline   AntiObama 

• <no title>

Posted 14 March 2017 - 09:52 AM

I just want to thank those Liberal students for helping to Make America Great Again.

http://i.alalam.ir/news/Image/original/2016/11/10/alalam_636143839769379304_25f_4x3.jpg

#16 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 14 March 2017 - 11:15 AM

If these are the types of consequences we get from Trump's victory, I'm willing to make the sacrifice of seeing these types of people suffer.

#17 User is offline   Vandervecken 

• <no title>

Posted 14 March 2017 - 12:44 PM

View PostAntiObama, on 14 March 2017 - 09:52 AM, said:

I just want to thank those Liberal students for helping to Make America Great Again.

http://i.alalam.ir/news/Image/original/2016/11/10/alalam_636143839769379304_25f_4x3.jpg

For a second I thought you'd posted a scene from Children of the Corn.

#18 User is offline   BT3 

• President Trump. Say it! SAY IT!
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 14 March 2017 - 12:56 PM

Maybe they should have aborted the professor in its, what, 400th trimester?

I mean, there is no way to tell if it had life or not..... That's certainly not a judgement I'm qualified to make.....

#19 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people

Posted 14 March 2017 - 03:05 PM

View PostLongKnife, on 14 March 2017 - 08:01 AM, said:

A professor doing this kind of lying deserves a good a$$ whupping.

HEAR! HEAR! :yes:

#20 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people

Posted 14 March 2017 - 03:06 PM

View Postzurg, on 14 March 2017 - 11:15 AM, said:

If these are the types of consequences we get from Trump's victory, I'm willing to make the sacrifice of seeing these types of people suffer.

DITTO THAT!!!!!

BRING IT!!!!! :yes:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users