RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Why We Need Alpha Males - RightNation.US

Why We Need Alpha Males Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 05 October 2019 - 02:08 AM

View PostRock N, on 03 October 2019 - 08:23 PM, said:

They won't ever discipline him because he's a black homosexual and he has family connections in the HR department. They flat out refuse to touch anything that has to do with him.

wow, the trifecta.

Perhaps it''s time to set him up? :whistling:

#22 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 05 October 2019 - 06:03 AM

View PostJerryL, on 04 October 2019 - 04:29 AM, said:

I was wondering why they didn't just fire him.

When I was working corporate, they had an incompetent black female HR manager. What did they do? Made her Director of HR where she didn't really have to "manage" anything. Promote incompetence because of fear of protected classes.

They do that where I work as well.

Most of our supervisors are undeserving blacks or women and are not really qualified to do their jobs nor have the necessary talent, knowledge and skills needed to do their jobs well. The rest of us carry them everyday of the week. Our employer is featured in the news all of the time bragging about their "diversity" when our place barely even functions and has so many failures because of the lazy incompetant management screwing up everything and unnecessarily costing the district millions to keep fixing.

#23 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 05 October 2019 - 06:05 AM

View PostJerryL, on 04 October 2019 - 04:31 AM, said:

The saddest part about this image is that young "men" actively try to look like (variations of) this. On purpose.

:exactly:
Their latest fad is growing a beard, well if they can?

#24 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 05 October 2019 - 06:07 AM

View PostNoclevermoniker, on 04 October 2019 - 07:35 AM, said:

Makes me upchuck just a little....

That smug, smarmy face us just begging for a fist.

:lol:

As they lecture us about the environment and eeeevil republicans!

#25 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 05 October 2019 - 06:19 AM

View PostASE, on 04 October 2019 - 11:14 AM, said:

The only protection against this sort of individual is a long, well documented paper trail. Even personal notes can help if it ever comes to needing to provide a reason for canning someone for incompetence. Also document the HR connections. The documentation is to prove lousy job performance, and to protect against the inevitable accusation of being racist / homophobic. Fortunately, I'm somewhat insulated from any such accusations because of my family make-up, and the co-workers I get along with the best, but most folks are not in such a good position.

Oh, yeah, I forgot to add: beta males should not be permitted to breed. Once they reveal their 'beta-ness' they should be given a sterilization treatment that will last for life, or deported to the UK or somewhere they will fit in better and be more comfortable by being surrounded by more 'betas'.

My boss has been writing notes and collecting lots of documentation of his intentional screw ups and harassment of co-workers (playing jokes by sabotaging plant equipment and office machines) just to use against him when the time is right. She is gun shy because she's white and has had numerous grievances filed against her claiming that she's a racist, but all of those have failed. He's gotten away with everything because his aunt ran the HR department for over 20 years and his dad is very wealthy and has a brother in law who is a state congressman who sat on the board up until 2 years ago. He has a long record of misconduct that would have and has easily gotten any white man fired for doing the same things. The black workers receive counciling and white workers get suspended or fired for the same misconduct.

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 05 October 2019 - 06:25 AM

#26 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 05 October 2019 - 06:43 AM

View PostHowsithangin, on 05 October 2019 - 02:08 AM, said:

wow, the trifecta.

Perhaps it''s time to set him up? :whistling:

Oh, we have all thought about that? Others have already tried and have failed.

He's already caused tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars in damage to the plant before and he's still here. In fact we have 3 black employees who have done even worse and nothing ever happens to them either. They receive counciling and others get suspended or fired for doing the same things.

The only things that would get them fired is stealing, not showing up for work, abandoning the job (leaving the plant unattended), or failing to wear PPE (hard hat, steel toes, safety glasses and vest) or making threats or fighting (violence).

Word has it that he and his partner have been leaving the plant unattended for hours leaving to
go get lunch. We have been documenting it and collecting security video footage of them both leaving plant during work hours. Even then HR isn't doing anything about it. But once we have an accident because of this and it hurts or kills someone or destroys property outside of the plant, only then will they get fired.

It's going to happen eventually. There have been a few close encounters already.

This guy is like "Percy" from the movie "The Green Mile". He's an unqualified jerk who got the job that he never should have only because of his dad being politically connected to the city.

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 05 October 2019 - 07:05 AM

#27 User is offline   ilja 

• Go ahead, read my mind!!!
  • View blog
  • Group: Blog Moderator

Posted 05 October 2019 - 09:48 AM

I hate to admit it but my exes weren't that masculine. Hmmmm . . . :whistling:

#28 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 05 October 2019 - 12:40 PM

View PostRock N, on 05 October 2019 - 06:05 AM, said:

:exactly:
Their latest fad is growing a beard, well if they can?

LOL. And then there's men like me, who have a beard ONLY because we're too damn lazy to shave every day.

People sometimes try to advise me about my beard, LOL. How I ought to trim it here or shave it there, maybe make it a goatee, or maybe dye it, or any of a dozen other suggestions. It'll be "sexier" or make me more "handsome" or something. LOL. I just hafta laugh. My beard isn't a "fashion statement", it just grows there. If I cared about "fashion" I'd probably shave. But I'm just too lazy. I just let it grow and then when it finally gets so long that it starts dragging thru my food and getting caught in my jacket zipper, THEN I trim it real short, and don't fuss with it again until NEXT time it starts dragging thru my food and getting caught in my jacket zipper.

:yes:

#29 User is offline   ASE 

• You do NOT have a right to NOT BE OFFENDED!!
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 05 October 2019 - 02:21 PM

View PostRock N, on 05 October 2019 - 06:19 AM, said:

My boss has been writing notes and collecting lots of documentation of his intentional screw ups and harassment of co-workers (playing jokes by sabotaging plant equipment and office machines) just to use against him when the time is right. She is gun shy because she's white and has had numerous grievances filed against her claiming that she's a racist, but all of those have failed. He's gotten away with everything because his aunt ran the HR department for over 20 years and his dad is very wealthy and has a brother in law who is a state congressman who sat on the board up until 2 years ago. He has a long record of misconduct that would have and has easily gotten any white man fired for doing the same things. The black workers receive counciling and white workers get suspended or fired for the same misconduct.

Documenting the discriminatory disciplining would be helpful, also. It may come back to bite 'aunty' in the butt if there is any pushback from her end. Seems like a certain protected class there have a long history of creating a hostile work environment against any one who isn't 'them'.

If the accusations of racism all fell short, just the fact they were made in the first place is evidence of a hostile attitude toward 'whitey'. I have been accused of similar things but only because I am not shy about discussing certain topics that some protected-class people think only 'they' have ownership of, and that I'm not even allowed to have an opinion about. The majority of my co-workers know I'm not afraid of those topics, and since we stick up for, and support each other on various issues, I have had their support to stop those accusations cold.

#30 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery

Posted 05 October 2019 - 02:45 PM

View PostASE, on 05 October 2019 - 02:21 PM, said:

Documenting the discriminatory disciplining would be helpful, also. It may come back to bite 'aunty' in the butt if there is any pushback from her end. Seems like a certain protected class there have a long history of creating a hostile work environment against any one who isn't 'them'.

If the accusations of racism all fell short, just the fact they were made in the first place is evidence of a hostile attitude toward 'whitey'. I have been accused of similar things but only because I am not shy about discussing certain topics that some protected-class people think only 'they' have ownership of, and that I'm not even allowed to have an opinion about. The majority of my co-workers know I'm not afraid of those topics, and since we stick up for, and support each other on various issues, I have had their support to stop those accusations cold.

Tend to agree. DON'T give the person grounds to argue "Hostile workplace". If you're going to document THEM, then document EVERYONE. Are there timeclocks? And is this person leaving without "clocking out". Document it. but document everyone else doing it as well. Document that this person was "especially egregious" compared to others similarly situated.

#31 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• View gallery

Posted 05 October 2019 - 03:33 PM

View PostSeverian, on 03 October 2019 - 04:48 PM, said:

I have a very traditional marriage. I take the trash out, kill and dispose of spiders and other bugs, fix cars, drive places, etc. My wife does more "feminine" things. She knows there are differences between men and women, appreciates the differences, and enjoys being a woman, and counts on me being a man. I count my lucky stars I found her, she's definitely a keeper.

Oooh Oooh Mr Kotter. Just today there was this baby brown snake on our front porch. Now, Mrs Smithee is a good woman, and can even handle a Browning Hi-Power against any intruders. She is "Momma Bear" taking care of the cubs. Until it come to spiders and snakes. In my best Jack Webb /Sgt Friday voice: "That's where I come in. I carry a stick".

[NARRATOR voice on] "It was approximately 1400 hours. Call came in. "Lady in Distress". Address was 2400 block of {expurgated}. We show up. (I'm Sgt Friday, this is my partner Bill Gannon). "What seems to be the problem, ma'am" "

"Well, there's this icky thing out there"

We investigate. Culprit was a (non-venomous) brown snake. Nudged it with a stick. It slithers off.

(If I don't post for the rest of the evening, I trust that y'all will understand).

This post has been edited by Dean Adam Smithee: 05 October 2019 - 03:33 PM

#32 User is offline   Buckwheat Jones 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 05 October 2019 - 08:43 PM

View PostSeverian, on 03 October 2019 - 04:48 PM, said:

I have a very traditional marriage. I take the trash out, kill and dispose of spiders and other bugs, fix cars, drive places, etc. My wife does more "feminine" things. She knows there are differences between men and women, appreciates the differences, and enjoys being a woman, and counts on me being a man. I count my lucky stars I found her, she's definitely a keeper.

Same here. But mine also likes to cut the grass. Bonus.

#33 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 05 October 2019 - 11:31 PM

View PostASE, on 05 October 2019 - 02:21 PM, said:

All of this documentation has been done for quite awhile.

The problem is that not much of it ever matters because the HR department is a stacked deck always in favor of blacks, women, and minorities (lately especially homosexuals), but not many women have applied for nor want to work for the district. The HR department is staffed by a majority of long time black employees who have been there for over 20+ years. Most of them are relatives and family members and are directly related to one another too. They even have family who sit on the board. Nepotism is really really bad where I work and it always has been for way longer than I've been there (14 years now).

My workplace is 68% black and minority employees for a reason (and has been for the last 20+ years) and it has nothing to do with any number of only the qualified applicants being mostly blacks because they certainly have not been the majority of the job applicants especially since I have been there.

BTW, I'm glad that someone out there sees the same sort of things happening as I do?

Many of our white supervisors have been falsely accused of racism, hence why few qualified white people ever want to become a supervisor where I work.

They have practically begged and have pleaded with me to "step up" and become a supervisor, but I have flatly refused to because they won't ever have my back nor stand up for me because I am white. My current job is in management, I'm non union now, but I am not a supervisor even though I do most of their damned work for them every day.

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 05 October 2019 - 11:41 PM

#34 User is offline   Howsithangin 

Posted 06 October 2019 - 04:15 AM

View PostRock N, on 05 October 2019 - 11:31 PM, said:

My workplace is 68% black and minority employees for a reason (and has been for the last 20+ years) and it has nothing to do with any number of only the qualified applicants being mostly blacks because they certainly have not been the majority of the job applicants especially since I have been there.

Does any work get done?

#35 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 06 October 2019 - 09:13 AM

View PostMTP Reggie, on 03 October 2019 - 09:48 AM, said:

Why We Need Alpha Males

I much prefer them to the alternative.

#36 User is offline   kestrel 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 06 October 2019 - 10:57 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 05 October 2019 - 12:40 PM, said:

LOL. And then there's men like me, who have a beard ONLY because we're too damn lazy to shave every day.

People sometimes try to advise me about my beard, LOL. How I ought to trim it here or shave it there, maybe make it a goatee, or maybe dye it, or any of a dozen other suggestions. It'll be "sexier" or make me more "handsome" or something. LOL. I just hafta laugh. My beard isn't a "fashion statement", it just grows there. If I cared about "fashion" I'd probably shave. But I'm just too lazy. I just let it grow and then when it finally gets so long that it starts dragging thru my food and getting caught in my jacket zipper, THEN I trim it real short, and don't fuss with it again until NEXT time it starts dragging thru my food and getting caught in my jacket zipper.

http://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/yeahthat.gifhttp://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/yeahthat.gif
I know what you mean Monty!..I hate shaving and have not shaved my face since Dec 1975 just cut it off when it gets to be a PITA
Kestrel...

#37 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• View gallery

Posted 06 October 2019 - 11:14 AM

View PostRock N, on 05 October 2019 - 11:31 PM, said:

All of this documentation has been done for quite awhile.

The problem is that not much of it ever matters because the HR department is a stacked deck always in favor of blacks, women, and minorities (lately especially homosexuals), but not many women have applied for nor want to work for the district. The HR department is staffed by a majority of long time black employees who have been there for over 20+ years. Most of them are relatives and family members and are directly related to one another too. They even have family who sit on the board. Nepotism is really really bad where I work and it always has been for way longer than I've been there (14 years now).

BTW, I'm glad that someone out there sees the same sort of things happening as I do?

Many of our white supervisors have been falsely accused of racism, hence why few qualified white people ever want to become a supervisor where I work.

They have practically begged and have pleaded with me to "step up" and become a supervisor, but I have flatly refused to because they won't ever have my back nor stand up for me because I am white. My current job is in management, I'm non union now, but I am not a supervisor even though I do most of their damned work for them every day.

Just curious - is your workplace "Gov't" or "Private Sector"? And if Private Sector, "small" or "large"? (SBA defines "Small biz" as less than 500 employees. Personally, I don't think you can put an exact number on it. *I* define "small" as any business with NO MORE THAN (1) layer of "middle management" in between any given worker and top management (CEO/Managing Director/General Manager/etc).

Your post makes me think of the local "county" gov't in the ATL area. One in particular: deKalb County, which I think was originally named by a dyslexic person; proper spelling should be "de Black" county. I've lived in the area just over 6 years, am in deKalb county at least twice a week, and have yet to see a white person driving any county vehicle or with a county uniform of any sort on. It's the county where every official serves two terms: One in office, then one in prison; It's gotta be within the "Top 10 most corrupt counties in the US" right up there with Cook Co IL (Chicago), Wayne Co MI (Detroit).

If fact, I'm fairly certain that deKalb County GA was founded by people from Wayne Co Michigan who said to each other, "Gee, we're really enjoying the crime and poverty and corruption here, but it's just not hot and humid enough in the summer. Let's move to the Atlanta area." I would say LOL except that I'm not entirely sure that I'm joking.

#38 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• View gallery

Posted 06 October 2019 - 11:40 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 05 October 2019 - 12:40 PM, said:

I've tried various things from moustache/brads/goatee. None work. I tried a goatee, then shaved it off the morning after a colleague greeted me with "How ya doin', Maynard [G. Krebs]" LOL. Moustache? I should be a mascot for Frito-Lay, though when trimmed it DID work for me in the Middle East with my 'slavic' features, short height, black hair, olive-ish skin. Full Beard? Aw, hell no. I'm way too dark-skinned to go for the Amish or Jewish look; people would be wondering what building I plan on flying a plane into.

#39 User is offline   Howsithangin 

Posted 07 October 2019 - 02:17 AM

That this is an issue shows the decline of the species

View PostLiz, on 06 October 2019 - 09:13 AM, said:

I much prefer them to the alternative.

Oh so do I! :P

This post has been edited by Howsithangin: 07 October 2019 - 02:22 AM

#40 User is offline   Howsithangin 

Posted 07 October 2019 - 02:21 AM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 06 October 2019 - 11:40 AM, said:

I've tried various things from moustache/brads/goatee. None work. I tried a goatee, then shaved it off the morning after a colleague greeted me with "How ya doin', Maynard [G. Krebs]" LOL. Moustache? I should be a mascot for Frito-Lay, though when trimmed it DID work for me in the Middle East with my 'slavic' features, short height, black hair, olive-ish skin. Full Beard? Aw, hell no. I'm way too dark-skinned to go for the Amish or Jewish look; people would be wondering what building I plan on flying a plane into.

I've sported a goatee since the early 1990s. It was dark brown then.... :P

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users