RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: New Essential Oil "Outrage" to be released Saturday - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New Essential Oil "Outrage" to be released Saturday Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is online   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 05 August 2019 - 07:27 AM

New Essential Oil "Outrage" to be released Saturday
Portland Progressive
August 3, 2019
Natasha Goldstein

Portland, OR—A new essential oil blend from Righteous! Organic OilsTM based in Portland will help you stay really mad and engaged in this hateful era of Trump.
Dubbed "Outrage," the specialized blend contains authentic extract of StarbucksTM coffee beans, sweat from Antifa protestors, liberal tears, water from melted snowflakes, and a hair plucked from the eyebrows of Alyssa Milano.

"Are you finding it difficult to read the day's news and get really worked up about it day after day?" said a representative for the company. "Then it's time for you to take a whiff of 'Outrage.' Our patented scent will cause you to find something to be upset about in any mundane news story or interaction with normal humans." The rep recommended putting a few drops in your essential oils diffuser or adding one drop to your morning nonfat soy mocha latte. 

Side effects of Outrage include tweeting to your 134 followers about just how mad you are, arguing about stuff that doesn't matter on Facebook, and cutting off your relationships with your friends and family who disagree with you. Outrage manufacturers claim this is a feature of the product, not a bug, however, and that if you find yourself burning bridges with everyone you know as you rage about events that no one will remember in a few days, the product is working exactly as intended. 

Upcoming scents include "Existential Dread," “White Privilege”, “Sustaining Sanctimony” and "Screaming at the Sky."
:P

#2 User is offline   mjperry51 

• My Brain Hurts!!
  • Group: Silver

Posted 05 August 2019 - 08:09 AM

This reeks of the Babylon Bee. -- but I guess not. . . . .

#3 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 05 August 2019 - 08:39 AM

LOL
A few coworkers of mine are “oilers” and I attended a few parties. They talk about these (very expensive) oils like they can prevent deadly diseases and world wars.

#4 User is offline   Wag-a-Muffin (D) 

• Still clinging bitterly. . .
  • View blog
  • Group: Blog Moderator

Posted 05 August 2019 - 09:40 AM

View PostLadybird, on 05 August 2019 - 08:39 AM, said:

LOL
A few coworkers of mine are “oilers” and I attended a few parties. They talk about these (very expensive) oils like they can prevent deadly diseases and world wars.

I've suffered with migraines from the age of 19. Smells can trigger me into one. One example,the old perfume, "youth dew" brought instant pain.

I have had so many "oilers" try to sell/give me oils that will "cure" me and I say, "no. That will send me into a monster headache." And they don't believe me. You know that look you get from someone who "knows" more about your reality than you do? That's the look they give me. (You poor ignorant uninformed person. I could make your life better if you'd just accept that I know more than you do about this.)

Yeah, that look.

#5 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 05 August 2019 - 09:47 AM

View PostWag-a-Muffin (D), on 05 August 2019 - 09:40 AM, said:

I've suffered with migraines from the age of 19. Smells can trigger me into one. One example,the old perfume, "youth dew" brought instant pain.

I have had so many "oilers" try to sell/give me oils that will "cure" me and I say, "no. That will send me into a monster headache." And they don't believe me. You know that look you get from someone who "knows" more about your reality than you do? That's the look they give me. (You poor ignorant uninformed person. I could make your life better if you'd just accept that I know more than you do about this.)

Yeah, that look.

You too? My mom was this way, and after I developed migraines I am too. I have to use unscented everything, even some chemical scents like chlorine will do it, and no perfumes or colones, nada. Some scents, I'll be in say the grocery store and someone will walk by wearing a particular fragrance and it will trigger a migraine in less than a minute of exposure. So, I feel for you, it sucks doesn't it?

#6 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 05 August 2019 - 10:11 AM

Yeah, that look.

When my mother would get migraines, she’d have to stay in a dark room and we would have to play outside all day. It was lights that would set her migraines off. Later she developed terrible vertigo. One of her dr’s suggested it was all connected. Hope yours doesn’t go that way. I have not inherited the migraines, but I do have short episodes of vertigo.

Thieves and Frankincense I have found the most use for and are the least smelly. Lavender supposedly makes you relaxed, but I cannot get over the strong smell.

#7 User is offline   Wag-a-Muffin (D) 

• Still clinging bitterly. . .
  • View blog
  • Group: Blog Moderator

Posted 05 August 2019 - 10:39 AM

View PostSeverian, on 05 August 2019 - 09:47 AM, said:

You too? My mom was this way, and after I developed migraines I am too. I have to use unscented everything, even some chemical scents like chlorine will do it, and no perfumes or colones, nada. Some scents, I'll be in say the grocery store and someone will walk by wearing a particular fragrance and it will trigger a migraine in less than a minute of exposure. So, I feel for you, it sucks doesn't it?

View PostLadybird, on 05 August 2019 - 10:11 AM, said:

When my mother would get migraines, she’d have to stay in a dark room and we would have to play outside all day. It was lights that would set her migraines off. Later she developed terrible vertigo. One of her dr’s suggested it was all connected. Hope yours doesn’t go that way. I have not inherited the migraines, but I do have short episodes of vertigo.

Thieves and Frankincense I have found the most use for and are the least smelly. Lavender supposedly makes you relaxed, but I cannot get over the strong smell.

Yes, Severian. It sucks. (I sympathize with you.)

I used to tell my husband that I wished there was some physical manifestation (like purple spots) so people could tell when I was suffering. Because I felt so flaky backing out of something because I had an aura (kaleidoscope vision) and I knew I'd be puking sick in 15 minutes. My mother didn't have migraines, but her mom did. A doctor suggested that she wasn't getting enough calcium, so she drank chocolate milk. Now me? If I eat chocolate it throws me into an episode. So I can just imagine how sick my grandmother got drinking chocolate milk every day. Finally her doctor decided it was because her nose had been broken as a youth. She checked into the hospital for an outpatient surgery (to rebreak her nose and fix her headaches) and contacted meningitis while there and died. My mom was seven years old.

#8 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 05 August 2019 - 10:54 AM

View PostWag-a-Muffin (D), on 05 August 2019 - 10:39 AM, said:

I used to tell my husband that I wished there was some physical manifestation (like purple spots) so people could tell when I was suffering. Because I felt so flaky backing out of something because I had an aura (kaleidoscope vision) and I knew I'd be puking sick in 15 minutes. My mother didn't have migraines, but her mom did. A doctor suggested that she wasn't getting enough calcium, so she drank chocolate milk. Now me? If I eat chocolate it throws me into an episode. So I can just imagine how sick my grandmother got drinking chocolate milk every day. Finally her doctor decided it was because her nose had been broken as a youth. She checked into the hospital for an outpatient surgery (to rebreak her nose and fix her headaches) and contacted meningitis while there and died. My mom was seven years old.

That’s terrible.

The newer police cars have lights that have a kind of strobe effect. I suppose it makes them more easily seen, but it’s blinding and gives me a headache. Do they bother you?

This post has been edited by Ladybird: 05 August 2019 - 10:55 AM

#9 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 05 August 2019 - 11:20 AM

My younger brother gets severe migraines too. There are different types of "triggers" (scents, sounds, lights, etc) but once it starts he needs a cold dark quiet room. The slightest bit of light sends him into screaming pain, even just opening his bedroom door with the hall light on behind you.

After witnessing many such episodes (we lived in the same house when the band was still together) I have realized how fortunate are all those of us who don't suffer from migraines.

B)

#10 User is offline   Joe the Pagan 

• I'm a Whovian not a Dweeb
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 05 August 2019 - 11:38 AM

Yeah, that look.

Is it the same look leftists give when you try to explain why their theories will not work?

#11 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people

Posted 05 August 2019 - 11:55 AM

:biglaugh:

#12 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people

Posted 05 August 2019 - 12:00 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 05 August 2019 - 11:20 AM, said:

My younger brother gets severe migraines too. There are different types of "triggers" (scents, sounds, lights, etc) but once it starts he needs a cold dark quiet room. The slightest bit of light sends him into screaming pain, even just opening his bedroom door with the hall light on behind you.

After witnessing many such episodes (we lived in the same house when the band was still together) I have realized how fortunate are all those of us who don't suffer from migraines.

B)

Not to be a callous jerk, the very same symptoms happened to my cousin who had died this April.

It turned out that he had a tumor right in his sinuses right behind his eyes and he also had brain cancer.

They had missed the diagnosis until it had spread to the rest of his body.

He was a long time ag chemical applier for Southern States.

He blamed those chemicals for causing his cancer.

My mother had "migraines" and hers were also caused by brain cancer which also was missed in the diagnosis.

One of my long time co-workers had migraines, was misdiagnosed and he too died from brain cancer.

I pray to God that this is not the case for your brother.

I HATE CANCER with a vengeance and also the large numbers of stupid incompetent doctors out there who cannot ever seem to find it in time.

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 05 August 2019 - 12:03 PM

#13 User is offline   Severian 

Posted 05 August 2019 - 02:28 PM

View PostWag-a-Muffin (D), on 05 August 2019 - 10:39 AM, said:

My wife can usually tell when I'm starting to get one or have one, I tend to get puffy around the eyes and at my last job another guy was afflicted and when he had one I could look at him in a meeting and say, yeah, you're about to go down. I only had the visual aura once, and if I hadn't already read about it and was able to recognize it for what it was I'd have thought I was stroking out. I get very photosensitive, and it's like my visual frequency goes up, I can see strobing in fluorescent lights, and back in the day 75 or 80 hz CRT computer monitors would flicker.

My mom loved chocolate more than anything in the world but as she got older it got to be a severe migraine trigger. Sometimes she'd want chocolate so bad she'd take a headache pill and eat a piece of chocolate. Chocolate doesn't bother me, but MSG is deadly, as is Aspartame, and sadly things like good whiskey. Scotch, headache time, vodka/gin, no headache. Beer, more than one will do it (wah) and red wine especially is deadly.

But, I have discovered I can drink a Vesper (3 parts gin, 1 part vodka, half a part of Lillet) and have no problems. :banana:

Both my parents had headaches, so I think I was doomed by genetics to have them, but man do they suck.

#14 User is offline   TNnative 

• owner of the desk
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 05 August 2019 - 05:37 PM

One example,the old perfume, "youth dew" brought instant pain.

Oh have mercy, Youth Dew!! :thumbsdown: I sit with my mil 2 days a week and she is a fan of Youth Dew. She'll spray it on, then open the door. That scent rolls up the hallway and slugs me right in the face. :yucky:

#15 User is offline   First Sarge 

• <no title>

Posted 05 August 2019 - 05:38 PM

Yeah, that look.

I find that the lotion (Bath and Body) and candle stores (Yankee Candles) in the malls just about kill me with headaches, especially the organic cosmetics one Lush. I won’t even pass in front of the door. I do know if I stay away from them I’m okay.

#16 User is offline   Severian 

Posted 05 August 2019 - 07:52 PM

View PostFirst Sarge, on 05 August 2019 - 05:38 PM, said:

I find that the lotion (Bath and Body) and candle stores (Yankee Candles) in the malls just about kill me with headaches, especially the organic cosmetics one Lush. I won’t even pass in front of the door. I do know if I stay away from them I’m okay.

Oh lord, me too. Scented candles and such are deadly. All these fragrance heavy stores will do me in quickly.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users