RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Jeff Bezos Is Reportedly Dating Former TV Anchor Lauren Sánchez While - RightNation.US

Jeff Bezos Is Reportedly Dating Former TV Anchor Lauren Sánchez While She's Still Married To A High-Powered Hollywood Agent Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 14 January 2019 - 09:53 AM

View PostLadybird, on 14 January 2019 - 07:00 AM, said:

The one thing to complain about there is calling the guy Bozo. That’s juvenile, if funny.

But calling out Bozo’s newspaper is fair game given the kind of coverage they and other left wing media have decided to give him. From the time Trump was elected (or more likely already in the months leading up to it) NONE of the MSM have reported fairly on Trump. NONE.

Keep doing that and we’ll see how many Americans your side wins over. Americans like fair play. They also like underdogs and despise when the powerful abuse their position. In this case Trump is the underdog and the democrat media and congress are the abusers.

You’ll see this play out in 2020.

#22 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 14 January 2019 - 10:02 AM

View PostLadybird, on 14 January 2019 - 08:37 AM, said:

If toddler tantrums keeps his cultists happy, more power to him.

:rolleyes:

A "cultist" calling another one such....that's rich.

View Postzurg, on 14 January 2019 - 09:53 AM, said:

The one thing to complain about there is calling the guy Bozo. That’s juvenile, if funny.

But calling out Bozo’s newspaper is fair game given the kind of coverage they and other left wing media have decided to give him. From the time Trump was elected (or more likely already in the months leading up to it) NONE of the MSM have reported fairly on Trump. NONE.

Keep doing that and we’ll see how many Americans your side wins over. Americans like fair play. They also like underdogs and despise when the powerful abuse their position. In this case Trump is the underdog and the democrat media and congress are the abusers.

:exactly:

#23 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 14 January 2019 - 10:03 AM

View Postzurg, on 14 January 2019 - 09:53 AM, said:

But we cannot engage in 'whataboutisms' because that don't play... Until someone decides to use the old leftard double standard... :rolleyes:

#24 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 14 January 2019 - 01:52 PM

View PostLadybird, on 14 January 2019 - 08:37 AM, said:

If toddler tantrums keeps his cultists happy, more power to him.

I see other posters have already said it, but it bears repeating.

You really need to develop a little self-awareness if you want to quit making a complete fool of yourself. Toddler tantrums? You wanna talk about toddler tantrums?? You need look no further than the anti-Trump toddlers to see their daily tantrums over the past couple of years. Not only do they do everything within their power to ignore all of Trump's great successes when it comes to the economy, unemployment, energy production, foreign affairs and plenty more...Not only do they not care how many innocent Americans are killed, maimed, raped, robbed, etc by the invasion at our southern border simply because in their childishness they can't allow Trump a "win" on the wall issue...etc etc etc...They also spend all day every day spewing nonsensical fantasies about Trump being some sort of "Russian spy/colluder", a "racist", a "sexist", and so forth.

Anybody in the anti-Trump brigade talking about "toddler tantrums" is the very height of hilarious irony and hypocrisy.

This post has been edited by MontyPython: 14 January 2019 - 02:01 PM

#25 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 14 January 2019 - 02:13 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 14 January 2019 - 01:52 PM, said:

You really need to develop a little self-awareness if you want to quit making a complete fool of yourself. Toddler tantrums? You wanna talk about toddler tantrums?? You need look no further than the anti-Trump toddlers to see their daily tantrums over the past couple of years. Not only do they do everything within their power to ignore all of Trump's great successes when it comes to the economy, unemployment, energy production, foreign affairs and plenty more...Not only do they not care how many innocent Americans are killed, maimed, raped, robbed, etc by the invasion at our southern border simply because in their childishness they can't allow Trump a "win" on the wall issue...etc etc etc...They also spend all day every day spewing nonsensical fantasies about Trump being some sort of "Russian spy/colluder", a "racist", a "sexist", and so forth.

Anybody in the anti-Trump brigade talking about "toddler tantrums" is the very height of hilarious irony and hypocrisy.

Talk about triggered.
That has nothing to do with the subject of this thread, onto which I added the presidents latest immature commentary.

This post has been edited by Ladybird: 14 January 2019 - 02:13 PM

#26 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 14 January 2019 - 02:59 PM

View PostLadybird, on 14 January 2019 - 02:13 PM, said:

Talk about triggered.
That has nothing to do with the subject of this thread, onto which I added the presidents latest immature commentary.

Oh brother :rolleyes: LOL. Again, any comment about "immatur[ity]" coming from the anti-Trump "side" is the very pinnacle of irony and hypocrisy.

And whether or not it has anything to do with the subject of this thread, it has everything to do with your commentary in this thread, because it's like Quasimodo calling somebody else "ugly"...like Bonnie & Clyde calling somebody else "violent"...like Goober Pyle calling somebody else "stupid"...like Hervé Villechaize calling somebody else "short"...like PeeWee Herman calling somebody else "childish"...

If you have the right to post assertions about "toddler tantrums" and "immature commentary" (and I agree you do have that right), others have the right to point out why it's such an ironic and hypocritical assertion.

This post has been edited by MontyPython: 14 January 2019 - 03:05 PM

#27 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 14 January 2019 - 03:18 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 14 January 2019 - 02:59 PM, said:

Oh brother :rolleyes: LOL. Again, any comment about "immatur[ity]" coming from the anti-Trump "side" is the very pinnacle of irony and hypocrisy.

And whether or not it has anything to do with the subject of this thread, it has everything to do with your commentary in this thread, because it's like Quasimodo calling somebody else "ugly"...like Bonnie & Clyde calling somebody else "violent"...like Goober Pyle calling somebody else "stupid"...like Hervé Villechaize calling somebody else "short"...like PeeWee Herman calling somebody else "childish"...

If you have the right to post assertions about "toddler tantrums" and "immature commentary" (and I agree you do have that right), others have the right to point out why it's such an ironic and hypocritical assertion.

I didn’t say anyone didn’t have the right. I responded to the posters criticizing my posting of Trumps tweets. I think it’s hypocritical to call anyone a baby (or the oh so over used ‘snowflake’) who points out a childish and wholly uneccessary communication by the president.

#28 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 14 January 2019 - 04:47 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 14 January 2019 - 01:52 PM, said:

:clap:

#29 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 14 January 2019 - 06:41 PM

I hear Michael Avenatti os available if he needs a divorce attorney...

This post has been edited by Severian: 14 January 2019 - 06:42 PM

#30 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 14 January 2019 - 08:07 PM

View PostLadybird, on 14 January 2019 - 03:18 PM, said:

I didn’t say anyone didn’t have the right. I responded to the posters criticizing my posting of Trumps tweets. I think it’s hypocritical to call anyone a baby (or the oh so over used ‘snowflake’) who points out a childish and wholly uneccessary communication by the president.

Yes...*sigh*...I understood the "point" you intended to make (such as it was :rolleyes:). My point remains: Any accusations of "childish[ness]" coming from the anti-Trump faction (including you) are hilariously hypocritical and ironic.

B)

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users