RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: We Shouldn’t Let The ISIS Bride Come Back To America - RightNation.US

We Shouldn’t Let The ISIS Bride Come Back To America Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 19 February 2019 - 02:52 AM

We Shouldn’t Let The ISIS Bride Come Back To America

New York Post
By Karol Markowicz
February 18, 2019 | 5:29pm

Excerpt:

Hoda Muthana, a 24-year old American woman who left the US to join ISIS 5 years ago, is really sorry and wants to come home. We shouldn’t let her.

It should be obvious that when someone takes up arms against their country that they have committed treason and should never be allowed to return. Yet our friends across the pond are proving obvious it isn’t.

Britain is having a raging debate about whether they should allow back their own homegrown terrorist, Shamima Begum, who ran away to join ISIS four years ago. Begum actually admits she has no regrets about joining the Islamic State and wishes she was strong enough to stick it out. And still the Brits aren’t sure what to do with her! Diane Abbott, Britain’s shadow home secretary, said that sure, they would investigate and maybe prosecute Begum but ultimately, “We are not in favour of making people stateless, that’s a punishment without due process.” Due process is for crime, not war. Begum understands we’re at war; Abbott does not.

That debate about whether to allow citizenship to extend to people who want to actually destroy their home country is coming to America.

Muthana is already laying the ground work for her “My bad on the whole becoming a terrorist” thing.

“I believe that America gives second chances,” Muthana told The Guardian in her plea to return. Sorry, but no. Let’s not allow Muthana to use our openness and love of “second chances” against us. There are some things that are unforgivable and joining the enemy to fight your home country is among them.

In 2015, Muthana urged her fellow Muslims to randomly murder Americans, tweeting “You have much to do while you live under our greatest enemy, enough of your sleeping! Go on drive-bys and spill all of their blood, or rent a big truck and drive all over them. Veterans, Patriot, Memorial etc Day parades…go on drive by’s + spill all of their blood or rent a big truck n drive all over them. Kill them.”

*snip*

Full Story

#2 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 19 February 2019 - 03:01 AM

American And British ISIS Brides Hoda Muthana And Shamima Begum Plead To Go Home

USA TODAY
Kim Hjelmgaard
February 18, 2019

Excerpt:

An American woman and a British teenager who fled to Syria to marry Islamic State group fighters pleaded to be allowed to return home.

Hoda Muthana, 24, left Alabama four years ago for Islamic-State-held territory in Syria. She was found living with her 18-month-old son in the same refugee camp in northern Syria where Shamima Begum, 19, from London, gave birth to a baby boy over the weekend, according to British media reports and Begum's lawyer.

Muthana told The Guardian newspaper that she regrets joining the terrorist group and that she and other recruits did so because they were "ignorant" and "brainwashed."

"I look back now, and I think I was very arrogant," said Muthana, who was married three times in Syria. Her first two husbands died fighting for the Islamic State, also known as ISIS. Muthana is among about 1,500 foreign women and children inside the al-Hawl refugee camp. Her legal status is not clear, and U.S. immigration authorities were not immediately available to answer questions about her case.

Muthana claimed she has had no contact with U.S authorities.

She is not allowed to leave the camp and has armed guards.

"I believe that America gives second chances. I want to return, and I’ll never come back to the Middle East. America can take my passport, and I wouldn’t mind," Muthana said.

Begum, who left Britain as a 15-year-old, also wants to be allowed to travel home, but her story has become the subject of intense debate in Britain because she has expressed little remorse for the Islamic State's brutality, including its beheadings, in Syria.

"Yeah, I knew about those things, and I was OK with it. I started becoming religious just before I left. From what I heard, Islamically, that is all allowed, so I was OK with it," Begum told British media. "I never did anything dangerous. I never made propaganda. I never encouraged people to come to Syria."

Begum had two other children during her time in Syria, but they both died in infancy from malnutrition and illness. Mohammed Akunjee, Begum's London-based lawyer, said in a statement that Begum's baby, born Sunday, is believed to be in "good health."

She wants to care for her newborn son back in Britain.

Begum's Britain-based family said Begum's new son is a "total innocent," is British and has "every right" to grow up on British soil.

Alex Younger, former head of Britain's foreign intelligence service, MI6, argued that Begum can't be prevented from returning home unless she is also a national of another country, which she isn't.

Sajid Javid, Britain's interior minister, indicated he may take steps to block Begum's return. "My message is clear: If you have supported terrorist organizations abroad, I will not hesitate to prevent your return," he said last week.

President Donald Trump – who declared the Islamic State defeated in Syria though military experts disagreed with that assessment – urged European allies to "take back over 800" Islamic State fighters captured in Syria and put them on trial.

"The Caliphate is ready to fall," Trump said in a tweet Saturday. "The alternative is not a good one in that we will be forced to release them ... The U.S. does not want to watch as these ISIS fighters permeate Europe, which is where they are expected to go. We do so much, and spend so much - Time for others to step up and do the job that they are so capable of doing. We are pulling back after 100% Caliphate victory!"

About 300 Islamic State fighters are clinging to a tiny area in eastern Syria under siege from U.S.-backed Syrian forces.

*snip*

Full Article

#3 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 19 February 2019 - 03:36 AM

Fool me once, shame on you.

Fool me twice, shame on me.

Bitch can stay where she is or go somewhere else, but NOT on US soil.

#4 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• I'm dethpicable
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 19 February 2019 - 04:49 AM

She made her bed

This post has been edited by Howsithangin: 19 February 2019 - 04:50 AM

#5 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>

Posted 19 February 2019 - 06:18 AM

In 2015, Muthana urged her fellow Muslims to randomly murder Americans, tweeting “You have much to do while you live under our greatest enemy, enough of your sleeping! Go on drive-bys and spill all of their blood, or rent a big truck and drive all over them. Veterans, Patriot, Memorial etc Day parades…go on drive by’s + spill all of their blood or rent a big truck n drive all over them. Kill them.”

Her tweets pretty much say it all, don't they?! She has a lawyer? Paid for by who?! Anyway, she says she wants to come "Home"? Seems to me she already is home! This wouldn't even be happening if ISIS was still just being "Contained", eh Barack?

This post has been edited by NH Populist: 19 February 2019 - 06:20 AM

#6 User is offline   Wag-a-Muffin (D) 

• Still clinging bitterly. . .
  • View blog
  • Group: Blog Moderator

Posted 19 February 2019 - 07:41 AM

Shouldn't we ask the expert, Jane Fonda, for her opinion?
(And I'm sure that some TV show is already on this.)

#7 User is online   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 19 February 2019 - 08:12 AM

So, now they want to return, and bring their spawn with them??

Oh, Hell no!

#8 User is offline   Italian Biker 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 19 February 2019 - 09:23 AM

There was a story about a week ago about a British woman who joined ISIS, who is now in similar circumstances, but is pregnant. Wants her child to be born in Britain. She wants her child to be a British citizen. No doubt her intention is to foster a home grown jihadi terrorist with citizenship. Neither country should either one back in, unless to put on trial and execute for treason. The one from the US is claiming she was the victim of "brainwashing" on the internet.

#9 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 19 February 2019 - 10:08 AM

Yeah, know that they have both been ridden like village bicycles and have outlived their usefullness they want to come back.
F U. only thing they should be entitled to is a pork entrale sandwhich.

Oki

#10 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 19 February 2019 - 11:59 AM

The babies are innocent and should be allowed back with family, if the moms are willing to give them up. The women should remain where they chose to run.

#11 User is offline   Italian Biker 

• <no title>

Posted 19 February 2019 - 12:31 PM

View PostLadybird, on 19 February 2019 - 11:59 AM, said:

The babies are innocent and should be allowed back with family, if the moms are willing to give them up. The women should remain where they chose to run.

Why, so the offspring can grow up resenting the friendly and peaceful nation he/she grew up in, that didn't let their terrorist mothers back in, and possibly become terrorists themselves. I don't think so. If these women can't stand to sleep in the beds they made for themselves, then maybe they should try to start a movement to try to make it a better place to raise their children, and also not raise their children to hate all non muslims and their way of life.

#12 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 19 February 2019 - 12:34 PM

They can all rot and die where they are.

#13 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 19 February 2019 - 02:53 PM

There is one reason, and one reason ONLY, to even consider letting her come back: To execute her for treason. Otherwise, let her rot.

(And I see Italian Biker already said so. Well said IB.)

#14 User is offline   Italian Biker 

• <no title>

Posted 19 February 2019 - 03:19 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 19 February 2019 - 02:53 PM, said:

There is one reason, and one reason ONLY, to even consider letting her come back: To execute her for treason. Otherwise, let her rot.

Howard Johnson: "Dr. Samuel Johnson is right about Olson Johnson's being right.
Van Johnson: "Howard Johnson is right"
Howard Johnson: "Thank you Van"

#15 User is offline   Alexis 

• <no title>

Posted 19 February 2019 - 03:38 PM

"islamically, this is all allowed" -- very telling for any doubters of what the real islamic goals are.

#16 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 19 February 2019 - 04:21 PM

View PostItalian Biker, on 19 February 2019 - 03:19 PM, said:

Howard Johnson: "Dr. Samuel Johnson is right about Olson Johnson's being right.
Van Johnson: "Howard Johnson is right"
Howard Johnson: "Thank you Van"

Gabby Johnson: "Rabbat!"

(i.e. Authentic frontier gibberish...)

;)

#17 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 19 February 2019 - 05:08 PM

The BBC announced that Britain revoked Shamima Begum's citizenship.

#18 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 19 February 2019 - 05:15 PM

View Postgravelrash, on 19 February 2019 - 05:08 PM, said:

The BBC announced that Britain revoked Shamima Begum's citizenship.

Good. Now we need to do the same with the American traitor too. No, I can't remember her name and couldn't care less anyway; Her name is "Traitor" to me.

<_<

#19 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• View blog

Posted 19 February 2019 - 06:00 PM

View PostItalian Biker, on 19 February 2019 - 12:31 PM, said:

Why, so the offspring can grow up resenting the friendly and peaceful nation he/she grew up in, that didn't let their terrorist mothers back in, and possibly become terrorists themselves. I don't think so. If these women can't stand to sleep in the beds they made for themselves, then maybe they should try to start a movement to try to make it a better place to raise their children, and also not raise their children to hate all non muslims and their way of life.

And then they'll refuse to say the pledge of allegiance in fifth grade because 'they brought me here' and they feel that America is racist and there'll be a big ol' hullabaloo about it and the kid will become a media darling and make boatloads of cash with lawsuits against everyone...

Because that's how it always seems to work out...

#20 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• View blog

Posted 19 February 2019 - 06:01 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 19 February 2019 - 02:53 PM, said:

Perhaps our new anti-Semitic Somali Congresswoman will sponsor her???

Share this topic:

• 6 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users