RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: We Shouldn’t Let The ISIS Bride Come Back To America - RightNation.US

We Shouldn’t Let The ISIS Bride Come Back To America Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 19 February 2019 - 08:44 PM

View PostItalian Biker, on 19 February 2019 - 12:31 PM, said:

Why, so the offspring can grow up resenting the friendly and peaceful nation he/she grew up in, that didn't let their terrorist mothers back in, and possibly become terrorists themselves. I don't think so. If these women can't stand to sleep in the beds they made for themselves, then maybe they should try to start a movement to try to make it a better place to raise their children, and also not raise their children to hate all non muslims and their way of life.

The kids are a blank slate right now. You don't know what he's going to become or believe. This is a child of an American citizen. The only thing he's guilty of is having a terrorist loving moron for a mother. He will have a good chance of being killed in a bombing or starving death in this place.

This post has been edited by Ladybird: 19 February 2019 - 08:47 PM

#22 User is offline   Squirrel 

• <no title>

Posted 19 February 2019 - 09:23 PM

Poor kid tuff is that America’s fault or moms fault? If she gave up America an the kid wasn’t born here then isn’t he a child of moms new country and love? Bring him back to why grandparents that produced mom? Hell they raised the first blank slate. Why would this do over be different? Sorry rot where you are or survive and raise your kid

#23 User is offline   Italian Biker 

• <no title>

Posted 19 February 2019 - 10:41 PM

View PostLadybird, on 19 February 2019 - 08:44 PM, said:

The kids are a blank slate right now. You don't know what he's going to become or believe. This is a child of an American citizen. The only thing he's guilty of is having a terrorist loving moron for a mother. He will have a good chance of being killed in a bombing or starving death in this place.

Well, yes, the kids are a blank slate, and technically, she's an American citizen, but I'm not sure of the acts one has to commit to get stripped of US citizenship. But joining a terrorist organization and aiding them in fighting the US military, would be a pretty good cause for revoking citizenship. So maybe she is no longer an American citizen even before she'd have had the kid. Where the children are concerned, maybe all those Americans, like you, who feel this way should go over there and help with the movement that I mentioned to make it a better place to live, or does that take too much work, so you just want to import more people raised to hate our nation. I ask you logically, knowing the country separated them from the mother is going to be real happy about our country. I doubt it. We already have two muslims in Congress, one is Somali born, and the other is of palestinian origins, who have already made it clear they how they feel about this country, and it certainly is not positive.

This post has been edited by Italian Biker: 19 February 2019 - 10:44 PM

#24 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 20 February 2019 - 12:13 AM

Let her back in for a speedy trial and a slow execution.

#25 User is offline   scotsman 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 20 February 2019 - 04:32 PM

Love this man. Proud Muslim and proud Brit.

Shamima Begum: Boxer Amir Khan claims Isis bride is ‘arrogant’ and should not be allowed to return to UK

'Boxer Amir Khan has branded Shamima Begum as “arrogant” and says the idea of the Isis bride returning to the UK is “ridiculous”.

Khan claims Ms Begum came across as remorseless and was giving Muslims a “bad name” after fleeing the UK aged 15 to join Isis in Syria.

Speaking on social media, Khan said: “They’re going to let this Isis bride back in the UK, I think that’s ridiculous. You left to support terrorism, now live with it.

“After watching her video, she doesn’t seem one bit upset and comes across so arrogant. UK isn’t your home so stop giving us all a bad name please.”

Khan’s comments came in the wake of Sajid Javid’s decision to revoke Ms Begum of her British citizenship on Tuesday.'
http://uk.yahoo.com/...-155100938.html

http://assets.sbnation.com/imported_assets/16226/snn2617aak_280_458537a.jpg?_ga=2.132356365.2053235753.1550698812-1409624885.1550698812

This post has been edited by scotsman: 20 February 2019 - 04:41 PM

#26 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 20 February 2019 - 04:50 PM

View PostLadybird, on 19 February 2019 - 08:44 PM, said:

Would you feel the same if you learned that she pulled the trigger or planted the bomb that killed someone you care about?
Or how about if she cooked the meals of the people who did the above? Or tended to the wounded? Poor kid sure, well what about the kids of our fallen military who don't have moms or dads because of her actions?

Oki

#27 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 20 February 2019 - 04:52 PM

View Postscotsman, on 20 February 2019 - 04:32 PM, said:

Shamima Begum: Boxer Amir Khan claims Isis bride is ‘arrogant’ and should not be allowed to return to UK

'Boxer Amir Khan has branded Shamima Begum as “arrogant” and says the idea of the Isis bride returning to the UK is “ridiculous”.

Khan claims Ms Begum came across as remorseless and was giving Muslims a “bad name” after fleeing the UK aged 15 to join Isis in Syria.

Speaking on social media, Khan said: “They’re going to let this Isis bride back in the UK, I think that’s ridiculous. You left to support terrorism, now live with it.

“After watching her video, she doesn’t seem one bit upset and comes across so arrogant. UK isn’t your home so stop giving us all a bad name please.”

Khan’s comments came in the wake of Sajid Javid’s decision to revoke Ms Begum of her British citizenship on Tuesday.'

http://assets.sbnation.com/imported_assets/16226/snn2617aak_280_458537a.jpg?_ga=2.132356365.2053235753.1550698812-1409624885.1550698812

I don't know if that man enjoys a few at the local pub or not, BUT, no matter his beverage of choice if he is ever in these parts I will make sure he drinks for free.

Oki

#28 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 20 February 2019 - 05:02 PM

View PostItalian Biker, on 19 February 2019 - 10:41 PM, said:

Well, yes, the kids are a blank slate, and technically, she's an American citizen, but I'm not sure of the acts one has to commit to get stripped of US citizenship. But joining a terrorist organization and aiding them in fighting the US military, would be a pretty good cause for revoking citizenship. So maybe she is no longer an American citizen even before she'd have had the kid. Where the children are concerned, maybe all those Americans, like you, who feel this way should go over there and help with the movement that I mentioned to make it a better place to live, or does that take too much work, so you just want to import more people raised to hate our nation. I ask you logically, knowing the country separated them from the mother is going to be real happy about our country. I doubt it. We already have two muslims in Congress, one is Somali born, and the other is of palestinian origins, who have already made it clear they how they feel about this country, and it certainly is not positive.

In days past she would be shot on site.
What's more is per Geneva code, not just her but any terrorist can be shot on site as they are neither civilians nor uniformed combatants fighting for a recognized group or state. They fall under spies, saboteurs, or gorillas. None of which are entitled to any protections.

Oki

#29 User is online   r12driver 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 20 February 2019 - 05:03 PM

View PostLadybird, on 19 February 2019 - 11:59 AM, said:

The babies are innocent and should be allowed back with family, if the moms are willing to give them up. The women should remain where they chose to run.

The irony is thick here. ALL babies are innocent, including the ones born and "kept comfortable" in NY. I suppose you will be equally supportive of protecting the unborn and freshly born?

#30 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>

Posted 20 February 2019 - 05:30 PM

View Postr12driver, on 20 February 2019 - 05:03 PM, said:

The irony is thick here. ALL babies are innocent, including the ones born and "kept comfortable" in NY. I suppose you will be equally supportive of protecting the unborn and freshly born?

Nailed it!! :lol2:

#31 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 20 February 2019 - 05:47 PM

View Postscotsman, on 20 February 2019 - 04:32 PM, said:

Well done and well said, Amir Khan. Good on you!

:yes:

#32 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 20 February 2019 - 05:49 PM

View Postoki, on 20 February 2019 - 04:50 PM, said:

Would you feel the same if you learned that she pulled the trigger or planted the bomb that killed someone you care about?
Or how about if she cooked the meals of the people who did the above? Or tended to the wounded? Poor kid sure, well what about the kids of our fallen military who don't have moms or dads because of her actions?

Oki

About their kids? Yes, I would feel the same.

This post has been edited by Ladybird: 20 February 2019 - 05:49 PM

#33 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 20 February 2019 - 05:51 PM

View Postr12driver, on 20 February 2019 - 05:03 PM, said:

That was Virginia..

All babies are innocent, unless they're born to a Muslim apparently.

#34 User is offline   USNRETWIFE 

• Tiki Barbie
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 20 February 2019 - 05:58 PM

About once a year, I agree with Ladybird. This is one of them. Blaming the small child for the actions of the mother, and blaming the small child for actions one imagines he may or may not do as an adult is wrong. Do we blame the children for the actions of people in prison? The child was born there, and will probably end up growing up there, where he will most likely learn to hate America and Americans a lot faster and deeper than if he were adopted and raised by an American loving patriotic family. But he is not at fault for his mother's disastrous decisions or imbecilic actions.

#35 User is online   Junto 

• <no title>

Posted 20 February 2019 - 06:41 PM

View PostLadybird, on 19 February 2019 - 11:59 AM, said:

The babies are innocent and should be allowed back with family, if the moms are willing to give them up. The women should remain where they chose to run.

I fear we will be reading in 10-11 years that her kid is arrested in 6th grade over a pledge and the fact 'they' brought them here.

#36 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 20 February 2019 - 07:28 PM

View PostUSNRETWIFE, on 20 February 2019 - 05:58 PM, said:

About once a year, I agree with Ladybird. This is one of them. Blaming the small child for the actions of the mother, and blaming the small child for actions one imagines he may or may not do as an adult is wrong. Do we blame the children for the actions of people in prison? The child was born there, and will probably end up growing up there, where he will most likely learn to hate America and Americans a lot faster and deeper than if he were adopted and raised by an American loving patriotic family. But he is not at fault for his mother's disastrous decisions or imbecilic actions.

Very well said USNRETWIFE.

:yes:

#37 User is online   Junto 

• <no title>

Posted 20 February 2019 - 08:32 PM

The Left will just say we are separating families - best the baby stays in BFE with the terrorist sympathizing mother.

#38 User is offline   Censport 

• Twitter: @CensportRacing

Posted 20 February 2019 - 11:34 PM

View PostLiz, on 19 February 2019 - 03:01 AM, said:

American And British ISIS Brides Hoda Muthana And Shamima Begum Plead To Go Home

USA TODAY
Kim Hjelmgaard
February 18, 2019

Excerpt:

An American woman and a British teenager who fled to Syria to marry Islamic State group fighters pleaded to be allowed to return home.

Hoda Muthana, 24, left Alabama four years ago for Islamic-State-held territory in Syria. She was found living with her 18-month-old son in the same refugee camp in northern Syria where Shamima Begum, 19, from London, gave birth to a baby boy over the weekend, according to British media reports and Begum's lawyer.

Muthana told The Guardian newspaper that she regrets joining the terrorist group and that she and other recruits did so because they were "ignorant" and "brainwashed."

"I look back now, and I think I was very arrogant," said Muthana, who was married three times in Syria. Her first two husbands died fighting for the Islamic State, also known as ISIS. Muthana is among about 1,500 foreign women and children inside the al-Hawl refugee camp. Her legal status is not clear, and U.S. immigration authorities were not immediately available to answer questions about her case.

Muthana claimed she has had no contact with U.S authorities.

She is not allowed to leave the camp and has armed guards.

"I believe that America gives second chances. I want to return, and I’ll never come back to the Middle East. America can take my passport, and I wouldn’t mind," Muthana said.

Begum, who left Britain as a 15-year-old, also wants to be allowed to travel home, but her story has become the subject of intense debate in Britain because she has expressed little remorse for the Islamic State's brutality, including its beheadings, in Syria.

"Yeah, I knew about those things, and I was OK with it. I started becoming religious just before I left. From what I heard, Islamically, that is all allowed, so I was OK with it," Begum told British media. "I never did anything dangerous. I never made propaganda. I never encouraged people to come to Syria."

Begum had two other children during her time in Syria, but they both died in infancy from malnutrition and illness. Mohammed Akunjee, Begum's London-based lawyer, said in a statement that Begum's baby, born Sunday, is believed to be in "good health."

She wants to care for her newborn son back in Britain.

Begum's Britain-based family said Begum's new son is a "total innocent," is British and has "every right" to grow up on British soil.

Alex Younger, former head of Britain's foreign intelligence service, MI6, argued that Begum can't be prevented from returning home unless she is also a national of another country, which she isn't.

Sajid Javid, Britain's interior minister, indicated he may take steps to block Begum's return. "My message is clear: If you have supported terrorist organizations abroad, I will not hesitate to prevent your return," he said last week.

President Donald Trump – who declared the Islamic State defeated in Syria though military experts disagreed with that assessment – urged European allies to "take back over 800" Islamic State fighters captured in Syria and put them on trial.

"The Caliphate is ready to fall," Trump said in a tweet Saturday. "The alternative is not a good one in that we will be forced to release them ... The U.S. does not want to watch as these ISIS fighters permeate Europe, which is where they are expected to go. We do so much, and spend so much - Time for others to step up and do the job that they are so capable of doing. We are pulling back after 100% Caliphate victory!"

About 300 Islamic State fighters are clinging to a tiny area in eastern Syria under siege from U.S.-backed Syrian forces.

*snip*

Full Article

Both want to come back? At the same time? Gosh, what a coincidence!

#39 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 21 February 2019 - 12:43 AM

Perhaps I can play devil's advocate here and point out that this child might be used as an anchor for someone to come here claiming blood ties, and then, while here, do something in keeping with its parents' beliefs.

Or perhaps I don't understand how infants can be used as pawns in a larger game.

#40 User is offline   DJGoody 

• <no title>

Posted 21 February 2019 - 08:18 AM

View PostLadybird, on 20 February 2019 - 05:51 PM, said:

That was Virginia..

All babies are innocent, unless they're born to a Muslim apparently.

WOW! Just WOW! Are you really this obtuse? I didn't see anyone here saying she shouldn't be allowed back because she is a Muslim. They stated that she shouldn't come back because she is a terrorist. NOT ONE person here stated what you claim. I serve with some Muslims in the Army Reserves, and I can tell you that they are my brothers. They love this country and serve it well. Peace loving Muslims have nothing to do with this.

Share this topic:

• 6 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users