RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: The Hard Right Mindcleaner - RightNation.US

- - - - -
O's Fan Fan rudely asks a tough question:
- - - - -
I'm on the fence on the DP because I don't trust the government. However, the SCOTUS came to this decision in the most criminal, treasonous way possible. They cited "evolving consensus" and " evolving standards of decency." Aside from the morally relativistic poke in the eye to our Judeo-Christian foundations from...
- - - - -
Brave Sir Anonymous asks the folks at Vox Popoli:
- - - - -
I just finished Michael Crichton's, State of Fear, and I have to say it was very thought provoking even if it wasn't what I would call fine literature. The characters were cartoons and the pace, though very fast, was broken up by long blocks of exposition. Normally, I would have just put that kind of book down, but in this one, it was the...
- - - - -
A well written answer deserves the spotlight.
- - - - -
This is a little old:
- - - - -
I don't know if you've noticed, but I spend a fair amount of time over at Vox Day's blog. Honestly, I find myself less and less put off by criticisms of President Bush because he does like to spend and ignore immigration issues. Don't get me wrong, I'm no crawling minion. Vox's take on the war in Iraq has gotten closer...
- - - - -

SupremeCourtMurderKos

Armando at Dailykos forgets that other leg in the liberal tripod:
- - - - -

Newscleaner 2/28/05

Headlines...
- - - - -
I've been pondering the difference between the way conservatives and liberals think. Jonathan Chait may have been right about how liberals are more likely to base their policies on empiricism than conservatives. But that doesn't mean they're right.
- - - - -

This Will Creep You Out

I've been writing this blog for over a year now, and my last post was my first ever post on abortion. I really just get tired of the debate, frankly. But for some reason, today has yielded two remarkable stories I feel I must weigh in on.
- - - - -

Abortion Nazi?

Kos is pretty worked up over this from the NYT:
- - - - -

Another Liberal Admission

TimF at Vox Popoli further spills the liberal beans:
- - - - -
Click the link (Bubble Gum Wrapper) on your right to see an enlarged version of the comic titled "How to Argue Like a Conservative."
- - - - -

Who's In Your Party?

A discussion broke out over at Vox Popoli, but I can't remember what it was about. Anyway, the Original Cyberpunk came up with this:
  • 208 Pages +
  • « First

5 user(s) viewing

5 Guests
0 member(s)
0 anonymous member(s)

Search My Blog

Recent Entries

New Blogroll! And...World's Shortest Movie Reviews

Blog Roll
Ace of Spades
National Review
Got News
RealClearPolitics
ZeroHedge
The Federalist
African American Conservatives
Instapundit

World's Shortest Movie Reviews
American Sniper: Bradly Cooper=Best Actor
The Arroyo: Had a Pureflix feel to the acting, but well shot. Great conservative movie.
The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies: As usual, the third installment is the best--having an ending really helped.
The Maze Runner: The perfect metaphor for moving to Detroit.
Dumb and Dumber To: More jokes. Cruder jokes. Someone gets hooked on crack.
Snowpiercer: Joe Biden's idea of heaven. Everyone on the Earth living on a train. Captain America admits he was going to eat Billy Elliot.
Hunger Games: Catching Fire: This is what the world would look like without college football.
Interstellar 2001:A Space Odyssey with a soul. You will get very thirsty, so hydrate before viewing.
When the Game Stands Tall Proves my theory that it's worse when you win.
Guardians of the Galaxy Make a fun adventure movie about space and make a ton of money. Who knew? I mean, besides that Lucas guy.
Blended I don't get the "Billy Madison is genius, Blended is crap" review. It's as good as any other Sandler movie.
Mom's Night Out Hilarious. You will laugh unless you drive a black BMW and watch sunsets at the golf course.
The Amazing Spiderman 2 This series is still better than the Toby McGuire one. I actually cared if Gwen Stacy died.
Odd Thomas I understand the critics who didn't like the uneven tone. Way uneven. Still worth watching on Netflix.
Star Trek Into DarknessGood movie. Please, for the love of tribbles, let old Spock die.
Grown Ups 2 Critics, attack. Whatever you want to say about this one, I'm okay with it.
Thor: The Dark World Still very, very good. But I'd like an entire Thor movie set just in Asgard.