RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Trump Goes Off On Acosta, Who Refused To Hand Mic - RightNation.US

Trump Goes Off On Acosta, Who Refused To Hand Mic To Female Staffer Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   Gertie Keddle 

• <no title>
  • Group: Platinum

Posted 08 November 2018 - 07:31 AM

Libs on Twitter are saying the video is edited but I honestly canít see the difference. The narrative is that itís speeded up to make the chop motion look worse.

#22 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 08 November 2018 - 08:09 AM

The SS revoked the little bitch's credentials.

https://www.dailywir...s-ryan-saavedra

:biglaugh:

#23 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 08 November 2018 - 09:00 AM

CNN should be thanking Trump. He just guaranteed they will have a ratings spike while they bitch and whine about this. If it wasn't for Trump CNN would have no ratings at all and would fold like a cheap card table.

#24 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 08 November 2018 - 10:34 AM

Acostaís a jerk who has made himself the story way too often. He did not push, karate chop, or otherwise assault this woman.

https://twitter.com/...387800456019968

#25 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 08 November 2018 - 12:05 PM

View PostRedSoloCup, on 08 November 2018 - 08:09 AM, said:

The SS revoked the little bitch's credentials.

https://www.dailywir...s-ryan-saavedra

:biglaugh:

Sure wish he would've tried to hang onto it like he did with the mic. :whistling:

#26 User is offline   Severian 

Posted 08 November 2018 - 01:07 PM

One thing, one single thing, would put a rapid stop to this kind of grandstanding and preening by the Lamestream Media. Take out the cameras covering the briefing room. The press will squeal like stuck pigs, but that just proves they're there for their own self aggrandizing egos, not to cover the news. You can, and we did for decades and decades, manage without TV coverage. The press asked their questions, got their answers, and wrote their stories. All the cameras do is give them a mega reason to act out, like putting a 3 year old in front of a camera.

#27 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 08 November 2018 - 01:14 PM

View PostSeverian, on 08 November 2018 - 01:07 PM, said:

One thing, one single thing, would put a rapid stop to this kind of grandstanding and preening by the Lamestream Media. Take out the cameras covering the briefing room. The press will squeal like stuck pigs, but that just proves they're there for their own self aggrandizing egos, not to cover the news. You can, and we did for decades and decades, manage without TV coverage. The press asked their questions, got their answers, and wrote their stories. All the cameras do is give them a mega reason to act out, like putting a 3 year old in front of a camera.

Now that's a great suggestion. They could still prance and preen all they want in front of their mirrors at home, but no longer during televised press briefs/conferences/etc. No more "Look at me! Look at me!"

Brilliant.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

#28 User is online   Censport 

• @CensportRacing
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 08 November 2018 - 01:33 PM

View PostSeverian, on 08 November 2018 - 01:07 PM, said:

They tried that once (June 26, 2017 press briefing), specifically to discourage Acosta's grandstanding. Acosta then lost his sh!# because the cameras were turned off.

#29 User is offline   Severian 

Posted 08 November 2018 - 02:53 PM

View PostCensport, on 08 November 2018 - 01:33 PM, said:

They tried that once (June 26, 2017 press briefing), specifically to discourage Acosta's grandstanding. Acosta then lost his sh!# because the cameras were turned off.

All the more reason to turn them off then.

#30 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 08 November 2018 - 02:55 PM

View PostCensport, on 08 November 2018 - 01:33 PM, said:

Let him lose his **** all he wants. In fact, the more the better. As long as it's not on camera he "gains" nothing from his infantile tantrums.

B)

#31 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 08 November 2018 - 03:14 PM

View PostLadybird, on 08 November 2018 - 10:34 AM, said:

Acostaís a jerk who has made himself the story way too often. He did not push, karate chop, or otherwise assault this woman.

If you're capable of watching the video, he did push her arm while tugging on the mic she had gotten hold of.

You can't even believe what you see as it was recorded in real time.

#32 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 08 November 2018 - 03:25 PM

Funny thing really....

We have more proof that Acosta mistreated a lady then did CHIEF JUSTICE KAVANAUGH, but yet which one has the lefts heads still spinning?
Then again I think the answer is more so which one makes Trump look bad and the explains everything.

Oki

#33 User is offline   wrg39 

• <no title>
  • Group: Silver

Posted 08 November 2018 - 07:34 PM

Ladybird said:

1541691262[/url]' post='685545916']
Acosta's a jerk who has made himself the story way too often. He did not push, karate chop, or otherwise assault this woman.

I watch the press conference live, and Acosta did push the woman arm away from the mike. He did not karate chop the arm, jush push it away from the mike.

#34 User is online   HardRightBambi 

• Right is Right and Left is Sinister

Posted 09 November 2018 - 01:51 PM

View PostLongKnife, on 07 November 2018 - 02:48 PM, said:

I watched it. Acosta is a jackass.

I too, saw this live. Acosta was straight up combative. I expected Secret Service to appear and hustle him out in restraints. CNN must be very proud of their mindless little lemming.

#35 User is online   Censport 

• @CensportRacing

Posted 09 November 2018 - 01:54 PM

https://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/afb110918dAPR20181109054506.jpg

#36 User is offline   Severian 

Posted 09 November 2018 - 02:49 PM

Acosta is your typical MSM narcissistic incompetent. Hey Jim, a press conference does not mean you are there to lecture the person giving the conference. Ask your f'ing question, make one follow up question, then give the mic to your fellow reporters. What I don't get is how they support his actions, guess their hatred for Trump trumps their concern about how he is hogging their time in the limelight.

Get rid of the cameras in the press room, now, and this won't happen nearly as often as it does now that they know they can preen in front of the cameras and get notoriety and "fame" for "resisting!"

Trump is absolutely correct, an awful lot of the modern media are indeed enemies of the people.

#37 User is offline   satellite66 

• No more RHINOs!!!
  • Group: Silver

Posted 09 November 2018 - 04:31 PM

I know this is perhaps only my issue but I'm so tired of the headlines "journalists" employ.

Trump goes off on Acosta? I can't help but wonder what it would have been had it been Obama?

#38 User is online   HardRightBambi 

Posted 09 November 2018 - 04:34 PM

View Postoki, on 08 November 2018 - 03:25 PM, said:

Funny thing really....

We have more proof that Acosta mistreated a lady then did CHIEF JUSTICE KAVANAUGH, but yet which one has the lefts heads still spinning?
Then again I think the answer is more so which one makes Trump look bad and the explains everything.

Oki

Positively splendid point , Oki!

#39 User is offline   Ben Cranklin 

• Satiric Curmudgeon

Posted 09 November 2018 - 04:44 PM

View Postsatellite66, on 09 November 2018 - 04:31 PM, said:

I know this is perhaps only my issue but I'm so tired of the headlines "journalists" employ.

Trump goes off on Acosta? I can't help but wonder what it would have been had it been Obama?

“Dear Leader Courageously Saves People’s Republic of the United States From Fox News Counterrevolutionary”

This post has been edited by Ben Cranklin: 09 November 2018 - 04:46 PM

#40 User is online   HardRightBambi 

Posted 09 November 2018 - 04:45 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 08 November 2018 - 01:14 PM, said:

Now that's a great suggestion. They could still prance and preen all they want in front of their mirrors at home, but no longer during televised press briefs/conferences/etc. No more "Look at me! Look at me!"

Brilliant.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Agreed. Great idea, Sev. I wonder if that wouldn't provoke long-winded dissertation by the prior aggrandized? The Law of Unintended Consequences and all.

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users