RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: MSNBC Host Incorrectly Claims Trump Tweeted Slowed-Down Video Of Pelos - RightNation.US

MSNBC Host Incorrectly Claims Trump Tweeted Slowed-Down Video Of Pelos Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 26 May 2019 - 06:47 AM

View PostLadybird, on 25 May 2019 - 01:25 PM, said:

It's the President of the United States and his lawyer tweeting stupid videos about a political opponent, and it being the new normal, which is the surreal part for me.

:tantrum:

ORANGE MAN BAD!!!#!!#!

View PostLadybird, on 25 May 2019 - 05:38 PM, said:

She isn’t the POTUS.

No <censored>, Sherlock.

:nuts:

View PostLadybird, on 25 May 2019 - 10:22 AM, said:

Giuliani's apology for trying to mock a political opponent on her communication skills:
https://twitter.com/...911083801960448

:crybaby2:

View PostUSNRETWIFE, on 25 May 2019 - 09:00 AM, said:

And the media today wonders why they are considered fake news.

:exactly:

View PostMontyPython, on 25 May 2019 - 01:06 PM, said:

Don't know why. This is exactly the sort of dishonest crap the leftist media (i.e. 99% of them) have been engaging in for years.

:shrug:

:yes:

View PostRock N, on 25 May 2019 - 02:56 PM, said:

There is no "incorrectly claims" when it comes to MSNBC.

They

just

flat

out

LIED.

As they do 100% of the time.

View PostLadybird, on 25 May 2019 - 04:22 PM, said:

The video that Trump tweeted is a compilation of Pelosi stumbling over her words. It’s stupid.

We can agree, Pelosi is stupid.

View PostSquirrel, on 25 May 2019 - 06:01 PM, said:

No she’s not she’s just stupid but the best of the best of the democrats that got to dc. They picked her as thier best. You must be so proud this is the person the people smarter then you as a democrat chose to put in that position-decided was smarter then them to be speaker. It makes me question democrat average common sense if not IQ. But hey you go lady bird these are your leaders. That’s the intelligence of the left at the top. Go dems

:yes:

View Postzurg, on 25 May 2019 - 08:08 PM, said:

Nice moving of the goalposts without acknowledging that error that occurred PRIOR to your shifting of goalposts.

Why do you do this? Why not be honest?

She isn't called "Obtusina" for nothing...:whistling:

#22 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 26 May 2019 - 09:39 AM

View Postzurg, on 25 May 2019 - 08:08 PM, said:

Nice moving of the goalposts without acknowledging that error that occurred PRIOR to your shifting of goalposts.

Why do you do this? Why not be honest?

I shifted no goalposts. I stated that it felt like being in The Twilight Zone and then stated why.

#23 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 26 May 2019 - 09:58 AM

View PostLadybird, on 26 May 2019 - 09:39 AM, said:

I shifted no goalposts. I stated that it felt like being in The Twilight Zone and then stated why.

LB, from the looks of Madame Speaker stumbling over her words, you're not the only one trapped in the Twilight Zone...Lol You're comfortable with her as Speaker, though, eh? Amazing!

#24 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 26 May 2019 - 10:34 AM

View PostNH Populist, on 26 May 2019 - 09:58 AM, said:

LB, from the looks of Madame Speaker stumbling over her words, you're not the only one trapped in the Twilight Zone...Lol You're comfortable with her as Speaker, though, eh? Amazing!

In the deluded make believe world of proggy democraps, actual reality is like the Twilight Zone to them. :yes:

#25 User is offline   AntiObama 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 26 May 2019 - 12:28 PM

How about when NBC edited a 911 call with George Zimmerman to make him sound like a racist?

How about when Dan Rather and 60 minutes fabricated documents about President Bush going AWOL?

How about when the left wing media made Trump sound like a racist by editing his speech about people illegally crossing into the USA from Mexico?

Pelosi needs to learn how to walk and chew gum at the same time.

#26 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 26 May 2019 - 08:33 PM

View PostLadybird, on 26 May 2019 - 09:39 AM, said:

Ah, so the claim that Trump had re-tweeted a doctored video, while 100% wrong, is “fake but accurate”, right? So there is no reason to acknowledge the context right? Okay then, let’s tuck that away for future displays of hypocrisy.

#27 User is offline   Squirrel 

• <no title>

Posted 26 May 2019 - 08:41 PM

View Postzurg, on 26 May 2019 - 08:33 PM, said:

Ah, so the claim that Trump had re-tweeted a doctored video, while 100% wrong, is “fake but accurate”, right? So there is no reason to acknowledge the context right? Okay then, let’s tuck that away for future displays of hypocrisy.

Well so somebody just typed something sometime. We can’t bring that up.

#28 User is offline   USMCforever60 

• <no title>
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 27 May 2019 - 11:26 AM

View PostLiz, on 25 May 2019 - 03:25 AM, said:

MSNBC Host Incorrectly Claims Trump Tweeted Slowed-Down Video Of Pelosi

The Washington Free Beacon
BY: Jeffrey Cimmino
May 24, 2019 5:50 pm

Excerpt:

MSNBC host Nicolle Wallace incorrectly claimed President Donald Trump tweeted a video of Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.) which had been edited to slow the pace of her speech.

During a segment on her show Deadline: White House on Friday, Wallace expressed outrage that Trump would stoop to the level of tweeting out a doctored video of Pelosi, even though her accusation was false.

"The political war of words between President Trump and Speaker Pelosi has deteriorated to a level beneath words, comprehensible words at least. That's why we're going to do something different here to make sure you understand just how low the president has stooped in his efforts to smear the speaker of the House. We believe that transparency is the best disinfectant for dirty politics, so we're going to break down what the president of the United States did to the speaker of the House when he shared a doctored video of her with his millions of Twitter followers," Wallace said.

Wallace then said she would not show the video Trump allegedly tweeted. In reality, videos of Pelosi that were edited to slow down her speech were not promoted by Trump, although people who aren't in his administration did spread them across social media.

*snip*

"I wanted to cover this story of what Donald Trump did. He sent out a doctored video of Nancy Pelosi, but I wanted to cover it without repeating and furthering his smear of Nancy Pelosi which had the intent of doing exactly what he did to Hillary Clinton who fell ill at an event on 9/11, I think, in New York. This is part of the sexism of Donahttp://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_images/classic/rte_icons/link.pngld Trump where he makes a woman look feeble and this is part of the debasement of our politics where he irresponsibility tweets out a video of someone in a doctored video," Wallace said.

President Trump did not tweet out a video of Pelosi's speech slowed down, but rather a different video of her stammering during a news conference. This video was edited to show various times during the news conference when she stuttered or seemed confused, but it was not doctored.

Link

The tree of Liberty watering is not limited to patriots, there can be included POS politicians and press!

#29 User is online   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead

Posted 27 May 2019 - 11:56 AM

So what she is telling us is that every video of Al Sharpton is doctored?

Makes sense.

#30 User is online   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead

Posted 27 May 2019 - 11:59 AM

It's the President of the United States and his lawyer tweeting stupid videos about a political opponent, and it being the new normal, which is the surreal part for me.

Then you are woefully ignorant of the history of politics. Stuff happening today is child’s play compared to yesteryears.

https://www.kcet.org...-ad-campaigns-0

#31 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 28 May 2019 - 07:13 AM

So he's not allowed to make comments about his political opponents? On the other hand Pelosi and Schumer having press conferences making false claims is not the same thing? It's just we have gotten used to one party or the other coming out and blasting each other on TV so that's not new it's normal. Sorry this is the new reality. Get used to it.

As far as stumbling granny, you have no problem with an elder statesman that cannot put a damn sentence together with out stumbling and acting as if she's had a stroke? That's more scary to me. Not the fact that Trump is pointing it out.

#32 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 28 May 2019 - 07:16 AM

View PostLadybird, on 25 May 2019 - 05:38 PM, said:

She isn't the POTUS.

You're right, she's not currently the POTUS. She's just number 3 in line for the job. Yet you would be happy if this stammering pot of mess were POTUS. I think that speaks more to your state of mind than the POTUS.

#33 User is offline   Italian Biker 

• <no title>

Posted 28 May 2019 - 11:58 AM

View PostAntiObama, on 26 May 2019 - 12:28 PM, said:

How about when NBC edited a 911 call with George Zimmerman to make him sound like a racist?

How about when Dan Rather and 60 minutes fabricated documents about President Bush going AWOL?

How about when the left wing media made Trump sound like a racist by editing his speech about people illegally crossing into the USA from Mexico?

Pelosi needs to learn how to walk and chew gum at the same time.

Don't forget, he over fed the fish in Japan, the worst of all of his offenses. And if not about Trump himself, they were all outraged when Melania ordered an old tree to be taken down from the WH lawn, like it was some terrible environmental sin. Didn't matter that the tree had been deemed unsafe and had been mended and cabled to not fall in the past.
Or, lets see, media showing a fully automatic firearms being used to shoot at cinder blocks when discussing a ban on semi automatic firearms. Purposefully setting fire to a pickup truck to show that model truck is prone to catching on fire if struck by another vehicle. Mika Brezinski saying that if you shoot a deer with an AR 15, the animal will "literally blow up".
That Nikki Haley changed her name so that republicans would accept her because they wouldn't accept her because of her Indian heritate. Haley is her married name, and her parents called her Nikki for a long time.
This was a local station, but I forget where. Accusing a grocery store of re-dating packages of meat that didn't sell by their expiration date, they sent in a reporter, posing as an employee, who was the only one that re-dated anything.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users