RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Lovely: Lisa Page Sang Like A Canary - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Lovely: Lisa Page Sang Like A Canary Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   pepperonikkid 

• Trucker
  • Group: Silver

Posted 12 January 2019 - 04:41 PM

Lovely: Lisa Page Sang Like A Canary

https://www.teaparty.org
January 12, 2019

Article:

Big League Politics accurately reported, lover Lisa Page belted out a few show tunes during her behind-closed-doors testimony with House Republicans including gentlemen from the Freedom Caucus.

Jeff Carlson of The Epoch Times has now obtained bombshell transcripts from the Page testimony, and highlights the following "key points":

• Brennan was aware of the so-called Steele dossier in early August 2016…he included information regarding the dossier in a briefing given to then-Sen. Harry Reid (D-Nev.).
  • The FBI appears to have considered investigating President Trump for obstruction of justice both before and after FBI Director James Comey was fired.
  • Page says the DOJ refused to pursue "gross-negligence" charges against Hillary Clinton over her use of a private email server to send classified information.
  • FBI agent Michael Gaeta, head of the Eurasian Crime Squad, who received the dossier from former MI6 spy Steele in July 2016 is referred to in the transcript as Steele's handler.
  • The FBI maintained a previously unknown verification file for the Steele dossier. Congressional investigators did not previously know of its existence.
  • John Carlin, the head of the DOJ's National Security Division, was kept abreast of the FBI's investigative activities through contact with then-Deputy FBI Director McCabe.
  • Page worked directly for DOJ official Bruce Ohr for at least five years and had met his wife, Nellie, once.
  • The role of FBI Agent Jonathan Moffa and DOJ official George Toscas may have been greater than initially assumed.

Epoch Times passage ends

I reported:

WASHINGTON — More and more details are pouring out about the underhanded conspiracy to damage and impeach President Donald Trump by Obama operatives John Brennan, James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Sally Yates and a few others. The effort even has a special code name: Operation Crossfire Hurricane.

They used Peter Strzok as their go-to guy, which is why their operation is now falling apart. Strzok's massive illegal activities and incompetence could open up the entire Crossfire Hurricane team to numerous federal charges.

Both John Brennan and James Comey used Peter Strzok to damage President Donald Trump. Strzok is the disgraced FBI agent and fired Robert Mueller team member whose text messages with mistress Lisa Page form the biggest scandal in FBI history. The lovers conspired to illegally bring down Trump, all while the FBI was spying on the Trump campaign.

Strzok interviewed Hillary Clinton without putting her under oath, and granted immunity to Cheryl Mills and Clinton's other associates right before he flew to London to meet with Christopher Steele to work on the anti-Trump dossier, which was sponsored by the Clinton-funded firm Fusion GPS. That dossier was used to fraudulently obtain FISA warrants to surveil Trump Tower. Barack Obama read bits of the dossier in his daily presidential briefings, courtesy of Brennan. Fusion GPS, meanwhile, sent operatives into Trump Tower to entrap Don Jr. and Jared Kushner in a meeting with planted Russians.

When it was time for the conspirators to focus on Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos, Strzok was there to run information about the adviser to the Australians. When it was time to take out Trump's national security adviser General Michael Flynn, Strzok was there to stage an "ambush" interrogation of Flynn without Flynn's lawyer present.

Let's walk through Strzok's amazing Zelig-like role in every facet of Operation Crossfire Hurricane:

Full Story

#2 User is offline   That_Guy 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 12 January 2019 - 04:50 PM

“If you were weighing resources with respect to which poses a graver threat to national security, which is more, frankly, important, there is no doubt—at least in mine or anybody else’s mind that I know—that the Russia investigation posed an incredible threat to national security, and whether we got into the Weiner laptop simply did not...

The notion that there might be more emails that have not previously been seen that existed on Hillary Clinton’s email server just simply don’t even enter into the realm of the same room of seriousness. The Clinton investigation involved activities that had taken place 3 years prior. It’s an entirely historical investigation...

In the assessment of the Counterintelligence Division, they still don’t even come close to the threat posed if Russia had co-opted a member of a political campaign.” —Lisa Page

#3 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 12 January 2019 - 05:40 PM

TG is exhibit A of leftwing desperation.

It’s a beautiful if predictable sight.

#4 User is online   polkman 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 12 January 2019 - 06:03 PM

View PostThat_Guy, on 12 January 2019 - 04:50 PM, said:

“If you were weighing resources with respect to which poses a graver threat to national security, which is more, frankly, important, there is no doubt—at least in mine or anybody else’s mind that I know—that the Russia investigation posed an incredible threat to national security, and whether we got into the Weiner laptop simply did not...

The notion that there might be more emails that have not previously been seen that existed on Hillary Clinton’s email server just simply don’t even enter into the realm of the same room of seriousness. The Clinton investigation involved activities that had taken place 3 years prior. It’s an entirely historical investigation...

In the assessment of the Counterintelligence Division, they still don’t even come close to the threat posed if Russia had co-opted a member of a political campaign.” —Lisa Page

The article cites facts. This is Ms. Page’s opinion. That she and the people she was working with thought Trump was a threat in some way was pretty know by her lovey dovey texts and discussion of doing whatever they could to stop his election.

I am guessing you are posting this as a counter balance to the article. If so then her opinion and the facts aren’t really in the same ball park now are they?

#5 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people

Posted 12 January 2019 - 06:28 PM

View Postzurg, on 12 January 2019 - 05:40 PM, said:

:exactly:

#6 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 12 January 2019 - 06:48 PM

"If you were weighing resources with respect to which poses a graver threat to national security, which is more, frankly, important, there is no doubt—at least in mine or anybody else's mind that I know—that the Russia investigation posed an incredible threat to national security, and whether we got into the Weiner laptop simply did not...

The notion that there might be more emails that have not previously been seen that existed on Hillary Clinton's email server just simply don't even enter into the realm of the same room of seriousness. The Clinton investigation involved activities that had taken place 3 years prior. It's an entirely historical investigation...

In the assessment of the Counterintelligence Division, they still don't even come close to the threat posed if Russia had co-opted a member of a political campaign." —Lisa Page

Dude, what ever you are smoking is weapons grade crap! Put it down the brain cells you are losing will soon cause you to forget to breathe.

View Postpolkman, on 12 January 2019 - 06:03 PM, said:

The article cites facts. This is Ms. Page's opinion. That she and the people she was working with thought Trump was a threat in some way was pretty know by her lovey dovey texts and discussion of doing whatever they could to stop his election.

I am guessing you are posting this as a counter balance to the article. If so then her opinion and the facts aren't really in the same ball park now are they?

In the mind of the addled leftist, one person's opinions outside of a sworn statement are another person's "facts". They don't seem to understand this.

#7 User is online   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead

Posted 12 January 2019 - 07:35 PM

Why do you not link to sources?

And interesting how fast you got to this. Talking point was ready sent to you? Just curious.

#8 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 13 January 2019 - 06:48 AM

"In the assessment of the Counterintelligence Division, they still don’t even come close to the threat posed if Russia had co-opted a member of a political campaign.”

The noise level coming from the DNC's lapdogs in the media has gone up lately, but those of us waiting to see proof of Russian collusion from Mueller's team are still waiting. And patiently, I might add.

In the meantime T_G, could you please take a minute to explain to us skeptics of St. Barack the Magnificent whether or not he'd been co-opted by the Russians? What did he mean when he mistakenly told a Putin aid over an open mic, "Tell Vladimir I'll have more flexibility after I'm re-elected". We were hoping the MSM would shed some light, but strangely, they never did... :shrug:

This post has been edited by NH Populist: 13 January 2019 - 07:02 AM

#9 User is offline   USMCforever60 

• <no title>
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 13 January 2019 - 09:22 AM

The sheer stupidity of some members of this site actually amaze me.....short of standing, smelling, seeing crap, when do you admit it is crap?

#10 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 13 January 2019 - 09:56 AM

View Postzurg, on 12 January 2019 - 05:40 PM, said:

:exactly: He's a great punching bag.

#11 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 13 January 2019 - 09:58 AM

:rolleyes:

You've gone full retard again. NEVER go full retard...

View PostUSMCforever60, on 13 January 2019 - 09:22 AM, said:

The sheer stupidity of some members of this site actually amaze me.....short of standing, smelling, seeing crap, when do you admit it is crap?

:yeahthat:

#12 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• I'm dethpicable
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 13 January 2019 - 06:30 PM

View Posterp, on 12 January 2019 - 07:35 PM, said:

And interesting how fast you got to this. Talking point was ready sent to you? Just curious.

:thumbsup:

#13 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 13 January 2019 - 08:54 PM

Well, you know he had a job to do so he can make rent...

#14 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 13 January 2019 - 11:52 PM

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 13 January 2019 - 08:54 PM, said:

Well, you know he had a job to do so he can make rent...

He’s a successful realtor I mean clothing store owner I mean writer. Dontcha know?

#15 User is offline   That_Guy 

• <no title>

Posted 14 January 2019 - 09:20 AM

It was in the Epoch Times piece referred to in the OP - perhaps your curiosity should lead you to read the source material. ;)

#16 User is offline   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 14 January 2019 - 09:33 AM

View PostUSMCforever60, on 13 January 2019 - 09:22 AM, said:

Truly amazing, Isn't_It?

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users