RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Pelosi: ‘When You Leave This Earth And Go To Heaven And Meet Our - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Pelosi: ‘When You Leave This Earth And Go To Heaven And Meet Our Founders, Are You Going To Say To Them…’ Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 07 March 2019 - 12:46 AM

Pelosi: ‘When You Leave This Earth And Go To Heaven And Meet Our Founders, Are You Going To Say To Them…’

By CNSNews.com Staff
March 6, 2019 | 5:20 PM EST

Excerpt:

(CNSNews.com) - House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said at a press conference with Rep. Lloyd Doggett (D.-Texas) on Tuesday that she sometimes told people—presumably administration officials—that they ought to imagine "when they go to heaven and meet our Founders" and try to explain to them why they wanted the Census to ask people whether or not they were citizens.

“But also, this Administration is trying to jeopardize, jeopardize, who we are as a nation by making citizenship a question on the Census rolls,” Pelosi said. “We cannot let that stand.

“So, this is all part of a whole picture, you see, of undermining the Constitution of the United States, which says every ten years there will be a Census of the people,” she said. “It doesn’t say registered voters or anything like that.

“And Congress has a role in how that happens and we intend--we are asserting our role in that regard,” she said.

“But, see all of this in the context. I say to them sometimes: ‘When you leave this Earth and go to heaven and meet our Founders, are you going to say to them: I did everything in my power to suppress the vote--because that is what you are doing. That is what you are doing--affecting by the Census what happens in redistricting and reapportionment through the country, but only, not only that, delivery of service.’”

The Trump administration planned to include a question on the 2020 Census on the citizenship status of the people counted. In January, a federal judge in New York ruled that the administration could not ask that question. Then, yesterday, a federal judge in California also issued a ruling against allowing the Census to include a citizenship question.

The Supreme Court is now scheduled to hear arguments on the question on April 23.

*snip*

Full Story

#2 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 07 March 2019 - 12:58 AM

Bitch, you and your treasonous ilk will never meet the Founding Fathers when you get to the other side because you're going to a roast where you're going to be on the menu for eternity.

#3 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 07 March 2019 - 01:13 AM

<_<

The unmitigated gall of that harpy to accuse others of undermining the Constitution is laughable at best, but knowing that she envisions a utopian afterlife for herself is nothing short of hysterical. Good luck with that, Nan. If there is a heaven and a hell then I envision some hitler/pineapple treatment in her future.

:cool:

#4 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 07 March 2019 - 01:23 AM

When you leave this Earth and go to heaven and meet our Founders, are you going to say to them

"Gentlemen, I am so thankful that this stupid b!tch wasn't around when you were debating the future of our nation".

Nutsy is making a case for another 3/5 compromise. Yet she can't even cite the Constitution correctly. Maybe if she bothered to read it?

#5 User is offline   donsaliman 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 07 March 2019 - 01:41 AM

How will you Pelosi answer G-d about abortion and Infanticide?

#6 User is offline   Junto 

• <no title>

Posted 07 March 2019 - 06:05 AM

View Postdonsaliman, on 07 March 2019 - 01:41 AM, said:

We should crowd-fund sending millstones to their offices.

#7 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence

Posted 07 March 2019 - 06:43 AM

I'm triggered. TRIGGERED! How dare she imply that these old white, European, heteronormative, slave holding evil men are actually in heaven. Even more, how dare she imply that there is a heaven, whatever happened to separation of church and state! She's a religious bigot to boot!

I am DERPTACUS!

#8 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 07 March 2019 - 07:02 AM

View PostSeverian, on 07 March 2019 - 06:43 AM, said:

I'm triggered. TRIGGERED! How dare she imply that these old white, European, heteronormative, slave holding evil men are actually in heaven. Even more, how dare she imply that there is a heaven, whatever happened to separation of church and state! She's a religious bigot to boot!

I am DERPTACUS!

Any time a marxist invokes heaven or God you know they are doing so to overturn heaven or God. There is no other reason for the use of God in a sentence for them.

#9 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 07 March 2019 - 07:13 AM

At least the Left is shining a light on their vision for the country, requiring citizenship is an outdated and immoral practice that's alienating the rest of the world from America's wealth. Who are you to question the will of God?! Like donsaliman has already commented, with the blood of babies on her hands, she's got more to worry about than counting heads in a census...

#10 User is online   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 07 March 2019 - 08:06 AM

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 07 March 2019 - 12:58 AM, said:

Bitch, you and your treasonous ilk will never meet the Founding Fathers when you get to the other side because you're going to a roast where you're going to be on the menu for eternity.

:exactly:

:yeahthat:

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 07 March 2019 - 07:02 AM, said:

Any time a marxist invokes heaven or God you know they are doing so to overturn heaven or God. There is no other reason for the use of God in a sentence for them.

:yes:

Leftists.Are.Pathetic

This post has been edited by RedSoloCup: 07 March 2019 - 08:07 AM

#11 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 07 March 2019 - 08:21 AM

View PostLiz, on 07 March 2019 - 12:46 AM, said:

“So, this is all part of a whole picture, you see, of undermining the Constitution of the United States, which says every ten years there will be a Census of the people,” she said. “It doesn’t say registered voters or anything like that.

The Constitution also doesn't say anything about...

- Male or Female
- Veterans
- Foreign born
- Living arrangements
- Computer ownership
- Education
- Disabilities
- Health Insurance
- Income

...but we do it anyways.

#12 User is offline   LongKnife 

• Don't start none, won't be none.
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 07 March 2019 - 08:36 AM

Nancy, I wonder who they meant when they wrote "We the people of the United States of America...".

#13 User is offline   Wag-a-Muffin (D) 

• Still clinging bitterly. . .
  • View blog
  • Group: Blog Moderator

Posted 07 March 2019 - 09:04 AM

http://perrypad.net/toons/demsvotegod1.JPG
http://perrypad.net/toons/demsvotegod2.JPG
http://perrypad.net/toons/demsvotegod3.JPG
http://perrypad.net/toons/demsvotegod4.JPG

an old, but still appropriate toon

This post has been edited by Wag-a-Muffin (D): 07 March 2019 - 09:05 AM

#14 User is offline   BootsieBets 

• <no title>

Posted 07 March 2019 - 11:34 AM

Don, you beat me to it. That is exactly what I was going to say. She has a lot to answer for. She needs to worry about when she leaves this earth and meets her Maker, what will she say to Him.

#15 User is online   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 07 March 2019 - 11:47 AM

View PostLiz, on 07 March 2019 - 12:46 AM, said:

Pelosi: ‘When You Leave This Earth And Go To Heaven And Meet Our Founders, Are You Going To Say To Them…’

Well, I would like to say to Benjamin Franklin in particular: "Thanks for giving us "A republic, if you can keep it". Sorry that we couldn't."

#16 User is online   Squirrel 

• <no title>

Posted 07 March 2019 - 11:57 AM

I’d take my chances and pray I don’t end up any place the democrats consider thier heaven when I die. No offense but I’ve seen nothing positive in what they support on earth. Besides separation of god and all on thier part. I’d prefer to go to one with a god and definitely not theirs. No thanks Nancy I’ll gamble on just taking my chances with my beliefs and my morals.

#17 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 07 March 2019 - 12:37 PM

Nancy, you'd better hope there isn't an afterlife. You'll have to answer to God for murdering innocent babies, you'll have to answer to the Founders for trying to eliminate innocent citizens' rights to defend themselves and their homes and loved ones, you'll have to answer for all your own lies and your support for other liars, and plenty more.

<_<

#18 User is offline   Bookdoc 

• Daddy's little girl

Posted 07 March 2019 - 09:12 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 07 March 2019 - 12:37 PM, said:

Nancy, you'd better hope there isn't an afterlife. You'll have to answer to God for murdering innocent babies, you'll have to answer to the Founders for trying to eliminate innocent citizens' rights to defend themselves and their homes and loved ones, you'll have to answer for all your own lies and your support for other liars, and plenty more.

<_<

If there is an afterlife, she won't be answering for anything. She'll be on the express route to he!!-do not pass go etc.

#19 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 07 March 2019 - 11:21 PM

View PostBookdoc, on 07 March 2019 - 09:12 PM, said:

If there is an afterlife, she won't be answering for anything. She'll be on the express route to he!!-do not pass go etc.

True.

B)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users