Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more! RightNation.US Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Voice recordings, PDFs, 911 Calls from 9/11, Videos, Photos - RightNation.US

• 4 Pages +
  • Last »

Voice recordings, PDFs, 911 Calls from 9/11, Videos, Photos Trial included on Moussaoui

#1 User is offline   Dublin5 

• <no title>
  • View blog
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 07 April 2006 - 08:25 AM

Moussaoui Jury Hears About Impact on Kids
By MATTHEW BARAKAT , 04.07.2006, 02:55 AM
Forbes.com

<excerpt>

One boy wanted to become an astronaut so he could go into space and find his daddy in heaven. One girl lost her father, a hero firefighter, before she was even born.

The tales of pain and devastation wrought by the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks were told Thursday as prosecutors opened the second phase of their death-penalty case against Zacarias Moussaoui. Dozens of equally painful tales are expected as the trial continues.

In this second phase of the trial, prosecutors are seeking to prove Moussaoui deserves execution by highlighting the personal toll inflicted on so many on Sept. 11.

Moussaoui, the only person in this country charged in the Sept. 11 attacks, was found eligible for the death penalty Monday when a jury concluded that he directly caused at least one of the deaths on that day.

Courtroom observers and some jurors were shaken as they heard some of the victim-impact testimony.

An Nguyen was 4 years old when his father, Khang Nguyen, was killed at the Pentagon. Prosecutors showed a picture of An standing at the Pentagon gates a few days after the attack, looking for his dad.

"He became heartbroken, quiet," said An's mother, Tu Nguyen. "He didn't have enough words to express his feelings."

When An was told his dad was in heaven, An decided he wanted to become an astronaut, "so he can go into space and look for his daddy," she told the jury.

Moussaoui made light of the testimony he heard.

"No pain, no gain, America," he said at the end of Thursday's hearing.

The government's first witness, former New York Mayor Rudolph Giuliani, became choked up when he described how his longtime secretary Beth Petrone Hatton lost her husband, firefighter Terence S. Hatton, in the attacks.

A few days after Terence Hatton died, Beth Hatton learned that she was pregnant with the couple's first child.

Emotions increased when a picture of the baby girl, born in May 2002, flashed on courtroom screens.

"Terry's going to grow up without a father ... without a very special father," Giuliani said. "You can't replace that."

Link

Bolding is mine. I hate this bastard. I hope we do execute him. Slather him in pig's blood and let a woman inject him.

This post has been edited by Annie: 15 October 2006 - 03:37 PM

#2 User is offline   ConservativeTXMom 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 07 April 2006 - 08:53 AM

I say we make him jump from the window of a 100 story building. But then again, a slow, painful death would be much better. Killing him quickly is to good for him.

This post has been edited by ConservativeTXMom: 07 April 2006 - 08:54 AM

#3 User is offline   Dublin5 

• <no title>
  • View blog

Posted 07 April 2006 - 09:07 AM

He wants to die. He's said that. I can hear people wanting to keep him alive so as not to give him what he wants. I hope we execute him. I think he's saying all this so he will live. :rolleyes:

#4 User is offline   ejazzyjeff 

• <no title>
  • Group: 500+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 07 April 2006 - 11:42 AM

Why is this low life even allowed in the court room during these testimony. He should be locked up in his cell and watch this via a television so we can't hear his comments. I heard the other day that after Guiliani gave his testimony, he started singing to the song Born in the USA, as Burn in the USA.

#5 User is offline   Terribly Swift Sword 

• Easily Startled ... what?
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 08 April 2006 - 01:02 AM

View Postejazzyjeff, on Apr 7 2006, 11:42 AM, said:

Why is this low life even allowed in the court room during these testimony?

... and why is this poor excuse for a human being allowed to wear his little muzlim hat in the courtroom?

This little piece of cr@p, Zachole Mooseweewee, should be publicly defiled with pigfat on his arm before he is given the needle. We must NOT let him, or any of his fanclub, think that he found his way to Allah at the hands of the satan Americans. He should be executed..... but NOT on his terms. No martyrdom for him.

#6 User is offline   Dublin5 

• <no title>
  • View blog

Posted 08 April 2006 - 02:53 AM

View PostTerribly Swift Sword, on Apr 8 2006, 02:02 AM, said:

... and why is this poor excuse for a human being allowed to wear his little muzlim hat in the courtroom?

This little piece of cr@p, Zachole Mooseweewee, should be publicly defiled with pigfat on his arm before he is given the needle. We must NOT let him, or any of his fanclub, think that he found his way to Allah at the hands of the satan Americans. He should be executed..... but NOT on his terms. No martyrdom for him.

I was actually on the radio with Jay Severin about this idiot a few days ago. It was just infuriating to hear anyone defend that he should live. I called in I was so angry. The gentleman before me lost someone close to him in 9/11-----Cloud was the last name of the person close to him and he said to he wanted people to not forget.

Our tax dollars is one reason I don't want to keep him alive. Let someone else foot the bill if they decide not to execute him. I heard to day if he did live, they were going to keep him somewhere like Colorado 60 feet under the ground in isolation. :rolleyes:

#7 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth

Posted 08 April 2006 - 03:15 AM

View PostAnnie, on Apr 7 2006, 09:07 AM, said:

He wants to die. He's said that. I can hear people wanting to keep him alive so as not to give him what he wants. I hope we execute him. I think he's saying all this so he will live. :rolleyes:

I agree with you. He's trying to use reverse psychology. I'm sure interrogators have picked his brain clean by now. There can't possibly be any useful information left in his pathetic mind. Squash this bug. Quietly. Don't give him the media circus his supporters want.

#8 User is offline   Dublin5 

• <no title>
  • View blog

Posted 08 April 2006 - 03:34 AM

View Postnatural_selection, on Apr 8 2006, 04:15 AM, said:

I agree with you. He's trying to use reverse psychology. I'm sure interrogators have picked his brain clean by now. There can't possibly be any useful information left in his pathetic mind. Squash this bug. Quietly. Don't give him the media circus his supporters want.

Yep---exactly.

#9 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth

Posted 08 April 2006 - 03:37 AM

View Postnatural_selection, on Apr 8 2006, 03:15 AM, said:

View PostAnnie, on Apr 8 2006, 03:34 AM, said:

Yep---exactly.

A small room full of black widow and brown recluse spiders ought to do the trick... :rolleyes:

#10 User is offline   Dublin5 

• <no title>
  • View blog

Posted 11 April 2006 - 08:29 AM

Jury hears 9/11 victim's scream
Last Updated: Tuesday, 11 April 2006, 11:28 GMT 12:28 UK
BBC News
The dying scream of a man who was talking on his mobile phone as the south tower of the World Trade Center collapsed has been heard in a US court.

<Excerpt>

Jurors who must decide whether al-Qaeda plotter Zacarias Moussaoui should be executed listened to the final moments of Kevin Cosgrove on 11 September 2001.

Trapped in his 99th floor office, the executive was talking to an emergency dispatcher when the building came down.

The tape was the culmination of a day of harrowing evidence.

It was played with a synchronised videotape showing the moment when the tower fell.

<snip>

Tuesday will see further evidence of the suffering caused by the 11 September attacks presented to the jury.

US district judge Leonie Brinkema has warned prosecutors not to overplay emotional testimony, reminding them that appeal judges could overturn a death sentence if they believed it was overly prejudicial.

Prosecutors say they have scaled back some testimony, and are presenting evidence from a fraction of those affected by nearly 3,000 deaths that day.

'I am going to die'

On Monday, jurors also heard calls for help to emergency services from 34-year-old Melissa Doi, who was on the 83rd floor of the south tower.

<snip>

C Lee Hanson told the court that his son Peter, daughter-in-law Soo-Kim, and two-and-half-year-old granddaughter Christine Lee were on a plane bound for Disneyland on 11 September when it was hijacked.

Theirs was the second aircraft deliberately flown into the twin towers in New York.

<snip>

Judge Brinkema has ruled against the public release of the cockpit voice recording from one of the hijacked aircraft after it is played in court this week.

The decision follows several objections by relatives of those on board Flight 93, which crashed in a field in Pennsylvania. Only the transcript will be released.

Link

I edited out the areas where it became detailed. It is extremely difficult to read.

This post has been edited by Annie: 11 April 2006 - 02:39 PM

#11 User is offline   janey728 

• Princess Pita Cat
  • Group: Silver

Posted 11 April 2006 - 08:40 AM

View PostAnnie, on Apr 11 2006, 06:29 AM, said:

Jury hears 9/11 victim's scream
Last Updated: Tuesday, 11 April 2006, 11:28 GMT 12:28 UK
BBC News
The dying scream of a man who was talking on his mobile phone as the south tower of the World Trade Center collapsed has been heard in a US court.

<Excerpt>

Jurors who must decide whether al-Qaeda plotter Zacarias Moussaoui should be executed listened to the final moments of Kevin Cosgrove on 11 September 2001.

Trapped in his 99th floor office, the executive was talking to an emergency dispatcher when the building came down.

The tape was the culmination of a day of harrowing evidence.

It was played with a synchronised videotape showing the moment when the tower fell.

<snip>

Tuesday will see further evidence of the suffering caused by the 11 September attacks presented to the jury.

US district judge Leonie Brinkema has warned prosecutors not to overplay emotional testimony, reminding them that appeal judges could overturn a death sentence if they believed it was overly prejudicial.

Prosecutors say they have scaled back some testimony, and are presenting evidence from a fraction of those affected by nearly 3,000 deaths that day.

'I am going to die'

On Monday, jurors also heard calls for help to emergency services from 34-year-old Melissa Doi, who was on the 83rd floor of the south tower.

<snip>

C Lee Hanson told the court that his son Peter, daughter-in-law Soo-Kim, and two-and-half-year-old granddaughter Christine Lee were on a plane bound for Disneyland on 11 September when it was hijacked.

Theirs was the second aircraft deliberately flown into the twin towers in New York.

<snip>

Judge Brinkema has ruled against the public release of the cockpit voice recording from one of the hijacked aircraft after it is played in court this week.

The decision follows several objections by relatives of those on board Flight 93, which crashed in a field in Pennsylvania. Only the transcript will be released.

Link

I edited out the areas where it became detailed. It is extremely difficult to read.

You are right it is difficult to read I couldn't even read the whole thing :cry: :sad:

#12 User is offline   GI JANE 

• Not all women wore love beads in the sixties.
  • View blog
  • Group: Gold

Posted 11 April 2006 - 08:49 AM

Annie, those who think Moussaoui doesn't deserve the death penalty should be duct-taped to a chair and forced to watch the testimony along with that scumbag's "Burn in the USA" retort to all the grief he helped cause.

Quite frankly, the sonofabitch should be hung by his nuts in Times Square and beaten with crowbars and baseball bats like a Piņata.

:sad:

#13 User is offline   janey728 

• Princess Pita Cat

Posted 11 April 2006 - 08:51 AM

View PostGI JANE, on Apr 11 2006, 06:49 AM, said:

Annie, those who think Moussaoui doesn't deserve the death penalty should be duct-taped to a chair and forced to watch the testimony along with that scumbag's "Burn in the USA" retort to all the grief he helped cause.

Quite frankly, the sonofabitch should be hung by his nuts in Times Square and beaten with crowbars and baseball bats like a Piņata.

:sad:

Oh thats a good great idea. I completely agree with you.

#14 User is online   Taggart Transcontinental 

• Conservative Dark Side
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 11 April 2006 - 08:54 AM

Everyone in the Country needs to read this, we have all forgotten what happened and who did this, we as a nation need to grow the hell up.

#15 User is offline   Big B 

• <no title>

Posted 11 April 2006 - 08:58 AM

"Moussaoui, a French citizen of Moroccan descent, is the only person charged in the US in connection with the attacks.

AFP news agency reports that he seemed to be smiling during some of Monday's evidence.

At the end of the day, he shouted: "God curse you all, God bless Osama" - a reference to al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden."

Ok..... Why is there any question whether this guy should die?

A trial for this muslim is a waste of time and money especially, when a suitable rope costs ten bucks.

Doesn't anyone see the folly of putting this guy on trial for 3 years?

He is a french citizen and we spend millions to give him a trial and rights reserved for a US citizen. As if this scumbag's guilt is in doubt.

It's disgusting. He should have been beaten to death with a lead pipe years ago.

#16 User is offline   My Name Is Mudd 

• <no title>

Posted 11 April 2006 - 09:02 AM

I'm torn on excutiing him. It might make many of us feel better ... but what will make him suffer more, life behind bars without possibility of parole or death and martyrdom in the eyes of his muslim brothers?

Besides, according to some, even some seemingly sane people on this site, it was the U.S. government who is responsible. :sad:

#17 User is offline   miket6065 

• <no title>

Posted 11 April 2006 - 09:04 AM

I have an alternate opinion. Yes the man is a scumbag. But his death at the hands of his enemies will make his day, he will be a hero. However his imprisonment for life with no chance of ever getting out is a real death sentence to him. He will be in a Supermax locked up 23 hours a day with one hour to exercise. That would be in my opinion far worse than killing him and sending him to his 72 virgins.

#18 User is offline   Hopper1 

• <no title>

Posted 11 April 2006 - 09:07 AM

I read the whole thing. I won't diminish the deaths of these innocent souls by shutting out the horror they were forced to live thru until the moment they left this world. We need to read it and keep it as a constant reminder of why we are at war with those that would do this again if they had the chance.

God bless the innocent souls that died. May they have eternal peace in the presence of our Lord.

#19 User is offline   De Oppresso Liber 

• With Liberty and Justice for All...

Posted 11 April 2006 - 09:13 AM

:sad:-->
QUOTE(Big B @ Apr 11 2006, 09:58 AM) View Post

"Moussaoui, a French citizen of Moroccan descent, is the only person charged in the US in connection with the attacks.

AFP news agency reports that he seemed to be smiling during some of Monday's evidence.

At the end of the day, he shouted: "God curse you all, God bless Osama" - a reference to al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden."
Ok..... Why is there any question whether this guy should die?

A trial for this muslim is a waste of time and money especially, when a suitable rope costs ten bucks.

Doesn't anyone see the folly of putting this guy on trial for 3 years?

He is a french citizen and we spend millions to give him a trial and rights reserved for a US citizen. As if this scumbag's guilt is in doubt.

It's disgusting. He should have been beaten to death with a lead pipe years ago.
[/quote]

I am going to have to disagree. We needed this trial. America is forgetting all too quickly what took place that horrid day. We need to be reminded. We need this in the news every freakin night. We also collectively need to "watch" this creature pay his dues.

In this case I am also on the fence on killing him. Now before I am strung up, let me explain why. This man wants to die. He wants his precious martyrdom. While I want him to pay and pay dearly, I am just not sure this is the way to make him pay. Personally, I would like to see him tossed in a lightless solitary cell in a straight jacket, to live the rest of his miserable life with never hearing another human voice, and never seeing light again.

Just my .02

#20 User is offline   Dublin5 

• <no title>
  • View blog

Posted 11 April 2006 - 09:15 AM

View PostHopper1, on Apr 11 2006, 10:07 AM, said:

I read the whole thing. I won't diminish the deaths of these innocent souls by shutting out the horror they were forced to live thru until the moment they left this world. We need to read it and keep it as a constant reminder of why we are at war with those that would do this again if they had the chance.

God bless the innocent souls that died. May they have eternal peace in the presence of our Lord.

Amen.

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • Last »

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users