Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more! RightNation.US Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: An injured soldier - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1

An injured soldier

#1 User is offline   CherylynK 

• Riley-piley!
  • View blog
  • Group: Gold

Posted 02 April 2007 - 09:56 PM

I work at a local political talk-radio show and on March 3, we interviewed a Sgt. Andrew McMahon for part of our show (the other part was interviewing a Seattle-area state legislator, Eric Oemig-D, about his bill for Washington State to try to get President Bush impeached--what an idiot.) Anyway, he's from our area (Eastern Washington) and he was leading a unit in finding and disarming IEDs. Last weekend. he emailed our hosts and told them that he got caught by an IED and was injured. He has a broken leg and is kind of broken up and, of course, really scraped and burned. I don't personally have his email (although I could get it if anyone wanted it). While he is recuperating in the hospital he also re-upped for a 2nd tour--that's the kind of guy he is. He didn't want to leave his unit while there was still work to be done. I wish you all could have heard the broadcast. Anyway, I'm just asking you all to keep him in your prayers to stay safe and come home to his little family.

This post has been edited by CherylynK: 03 April 2007 - 09:07 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users