Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more! RightNation.US Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: NATO Agrees to Put Quran Burners on Trial - RightNation.US

NATO Agrees to Put Quran Burners on Trial Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   SonofThunder 

• <no title>
  • Group: 500+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 28 February 2012 - 07:29 PM

NATO Agrees to Put Quran Burners on Trial

David Wood
Answeringmuslims.com
2/28/12

The Afghan government has announced that two Muslim delegations have met with NATO officials, and that NATO has "promised to meet Afghan nationís demand of bringing to justice, through an open trial, those responsible for the incident . . ."

Yes, Americans are going to stand trial for burning Qur'ans that were used to spread messages among terrorists.

In other words, NATO has agreed to enforce Sharia.

We might as well give Karzai our lunch money while we're at it.

Joint Statement by the Delegations Assigned to Probe Bagram Incident

In the Name of Allah, the Most Merciful, the Most Compassionate.

Following the insulting and shameful act of burning Quran in Bagram airbase that injured the religious sentiments of the Islamic world and particularly of the Afghan Muslim nation, two delegations comprising of representatives from government, the National Council of Ulemma and the National Assembly were assigned and dispatched to investigate the circumstances and causes that have led to the inhumane incident.

The delegations, while deeply touched by the religious sentiments shown by the Afghan Muslim and Mujahid nation, inform our citizens of the following:

1. In view of the particular security situation in the country, we call on all our Muslim citizens of Afghanistan to exercise self-restraint and extra vigilance in dealing with the issue and avoid resorting to protests and demonstrations that may provide ground for the enemy to take advantage of the situation.

2. After the shameful incident by the US soldiers stationed in Bagram, senior NATO and American officials expressed their deep apologies to the Muslim nation of Afghanistan and assured that such incidents will not happen again.

3. NATO officials promised to meet Afghan nationís demand of bringing to justice, through an open trial, those responsible for the incident and it was agreed that the perpetrators of the crime be brought to justice as soon as possible.

4. The assigned delegations demand from the government of Afghanistan to take over from the Americans the authority of the Bagram prison so no such incidents can recur and calls on the US government to fully and comprehensively cooperate to this end.

5. The delegations also want from the Afghan government to formally praise those brave Afghan army soldiers and all others who showed feelings against the disrespectful act by preventing more religious books and Quran copies from burning, so that the pure Muslim sentiments of our honored Mujahid nation can remain alive.

(Too short to excerpt)

Link

#2 User is offline   ThePatriot 

• Warpaint
  • Group: Gold

Posted 28 February 2012 - 07:39 PM

NATO can go pound sand.

#3 User is offline   intotheblackhole 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 28 February 2012 - 08:04 PM

Time to start burning the koran here in the US in protest.

#4 User is offline   Coach 

• Coach

Posted 28 February 2012 - 08:09 PM

A couple of poor GI's are going to be the scapegoats. I'll bet an officer gave the order to burn the cursed books.

#5 User is offline   metzger01 

• <no title>
  • Group: Community-Supported

Posted 28 February 2012 - 08:28 PM

View PostCoach, on 28 February 2012 - 08:09 PM, said:

A couple of poor GI's are going to be the scapegoats. I'll bet an officer gave the order to burn the cursed books.

Actually even if it was an officer, it makes no difference whatsoever. No one should be put on trial or reprimanded in any way. The burning was not meant to be intentionally disrespectful. So that should have been the end of it. They are not Muslim, so they should not be held accountable for burning their POS book. I'm all for all Americans to get out of all Muslim countries, and then having a quran bonfire big enough to see from space, and broadcasting it live worldwide. Maybe then they would riot so much as to tear their own countries to bits.

#6 User is online   Taggart Transcontinental 

• Conservative Dark Side
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 28 February 2012 - 08:33 PM

If this were the old days we would have had those Soldiers out of the country on the next flight. This is absolutely reprehensible. If they are tried and convicted this will be treasonous.

#7 User is offline   Adam Smithee 

• The Numbers Man
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 28 February 2012 - 08:40 PM

All we really need to do is have a quiet word with Hamid Karzai: "Get your people to back off on this, or we evacuate immediately and leave your sorry ass to hang in the wind"

#8 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• <no title>
  • View blog

Posted 28 February 2012 - 08:53 PM

View PostThePatriot, on 28 February 2012 - 07:39 PM, said:

NATO can go pound sand.

:yeahthat:

They'll have to hold trials of the Muslim 'soldiers of peace' who joyously slit the throats of captured US soldiers in videos to rouse their troops first, and when they've done that they can send me the paperwork so I can use it in lieu of TP.

If bo-bo allows this to happen there will be true hell to pay.

#9 User is offline   Adam Smithee 

• The Numbers Man
  • View gallery

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:06 PM

View PostThePatriot, on 28 February 2012 - 07:39 PM, said:

NATO can go pound sand.

We pay around 1/5 to 1/4 of NATO's budget, or around $700 mil/year. That's bass ackwards - NATO ought to be paying us.

#10 User is online   Wyn 

• "Our President (tm)", Comrade Hussein
  • Group: Gold

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:09 PM

F NATO on this.

We can thank "our President™" for supporting the troops.

#11 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• President Affirmative Action

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:18 PM

View Postintotheblackhole, on 28 February 2012 - 08:04 PM, said:

Time to start burning the koran here in the US in protest.

Time to leave Afghanistan and go home.

#12 User is offline   Hawkeyeted 

• Meow!

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:18 PM

I'm going to stick my neck out here on this.

I bet this is a "token" gesture. They'll go to trial, they'll get to tell the truth (you know, the part the President didn't tell) and they'll be acquitted.

They will get the same treatment the SEALs did last year for punching a terrorist in the chops.

This post has been edited by Hawkeyeted: 28 February 2012 - 09:20 PM

#13 User is online   searcher 

• <no title>

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:22 PM

No way would the United States government allow this to happen. Oops, I almost forgot who's president. I hate it but they're probably screwed.

#14 User is offline   Weaseljd 

• <no title>

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:51 PM

View Postmetzger01, on 28 February 2012 - 08:28 PM, said:

I'm all for all Americans to get out of all Muslim countries, and then having a quran bonfire big enough to see from space, and broadcasting it live worldwide. Maybe then they would riot so much as to tear their own countries to bits.

I am getting to the point I would be down with this

#15 User is online   Noclevermoniker 

• ... And don't call me "Anthony"
  • Group: Silver

Posted 28 February 2012 - 10:06 PM

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

After they put all the Bible-burning carpetriders on trial.....

Time to abandon these pagan asshats to their own devices. If they choose to leave their sandbox, they should meet with immediate reprisals. Fence them in and guard the fence.

#16 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 28 February 2012 - 10:14 PM

NATO is going to punish the Koran burners with what? Follow Iran's lead and condemn them to death like the Christian in Iran?

BTW why don't we ever hear public statements on THAT from Obama or Clinton? Or even from our own fascist lefties here? Or is it simply that they don't condemn the killing of people, as long as they are the right kind of people (or babies)?

#17 User is offline   Joe the Pagan 

• Don't blame me I voted for Romney
  • View blog

Posted 28 February 2012 - 11:24 PM

View Postzurg, on 28 February 2012 - 10:14 PM, said:

NATO is going to punish the Koran burners with what? Follow Iran's lead and condemn them to death like the Christian in Iran?

BTW why don't we ever hear public statements on THAT from Obama or Clinton? Or even from our own fascist lefties here? Or is it simply that they don't condemn the killing of people, as long as they are the right kind of people (or babies)?

They can execute the Koran burners right after they execute King Abdullah bin Abdul-Aziz Al Saud. One of Saudi Arabia's secrets is not only do they destroy Bibles when Christians enter the country, but they destroy all non Wahhabi approved Korans.

#18 User is offline   Tea Party Hooligan 

• I kick puppies

Posted 29 February 2012 - 07:40 AM

Did they put the troops on trial that burned the bibles over in Afghanistan? In fact, the Command over there defended the action and I didn't hear a peep out of any Afghans about that whole incident. I, also, didn't hear anyone from this administration apologize for the bible burning action, either. We were told that the bibles were offensive to the muslim population over there, so they had to go. Instead of shipping them back to the US, they burned them. Maybe Christians should start acting like the muslims every time anyone does something offensive to us? Oh, that's right, we have moved beyond the dark ages. Unfortunately, the illiterate rock farmers haven't.

This post has been edited by xtremeright: 29 February 2012 - 07:40 AM

#19 User is offline   scotsman 

• <no title>

Posted 29 February 2012 - 10:07 AM

From what I am reading on the net and hearing here, this statement seems to be false, and that there has been no charge against any NATO soldier.
Other sites running this seem to be quoting the site in the OP.

#20 User is offline   Crawdaddy550 

• Not Optimal

Posted 29 February 2012 - 10:46 AM

View Postscotsman, on 29 February 2012 - 10:07 AM, said:

From what I am reading on the net and hearing here, this statement seems to be false, and that there has been no charge against any NATO soldier.
Other sites running this seem to be quoting the site in the OP.

Apparently this is the origin of the story. I'd reserve judgement until a responsible news organization picks up the story and cites western sources.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users