Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more! RightNation.US Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Leaked: Bin Laden not buried at sea, body moved on CIA plane to US - RightNation.US

Leaked: Bin Laden not buried at sea, body moved on CIA plane to US (Merged) Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Kilmerfan 

• Ah hell I still like Mel.
  • Group: Silver

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:31 AM

Leaked: Bin Laden not buried at sea, body moved on CIA plane to US
Published: 06 March, 2012, 13:29
rt.com
(Excerpt)

The body of Al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden was not buried at sea, according to leaked emails of intelligence firm Stratfor, as revealed by WikiLeaks.

Stratfor’s vice-president for intelligence, Fred Burton, believes the body was “bound for Dover, [Delaware] on [a] CIA plane” and then “onward to the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology in Bethesda [Maryland],” an email says.

The official version is that the body of Al-Qaeda’s top man, who was killed by a US raid in Pakistan on May 2, 2011, was buried at an undisclosed location at sea in a proper Muslim ceremony.

"If body dumped at sea, which I doubt, the touch is very Adolph Eichman like. The Tribe did the same thing with the Nazi's ashes," Burton commented in another email. Eichman was one of the masterminds of the Holocaust by Nazi Germany. He was captured by Mossad agents in Argentina and, tried in Israel, found guilty and executed in 1962. His body was cremated and his ashes were scattered at sea over the Mediterranean.

"Eichmann was seen alive for many months on trial before being sentenced to death and executed. No one wanted a monument to him so they cremated him. But i dont know anyone who claimed he wasnt eicjhman [sic]. No comparison with suddenly burying him at sea without any chance to view him which i doubt happened [sic]," Stratfor CEO George Friedman replied.

http://rt.com/news/o...s-stratfor-949/

#2 User is offline   NY State of Mind 

• NEVER FORGET what it MEANS to be AN AMERICAN!!!
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:37 AM

The body of Al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden was not buried at sea, according to leaked emails of intelligence firm Stratfor, as revealed by WikiLeaks.

Stratfor’s vice-president for intelligence, Fred Burton, believes the body was “bound for Dover, [Delaware] on [a] CIA plane” and then “onward to the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology in Bethesda [Maryland],” an email says.

The official version is that the body of Al-Qaeda’s top man, who was killed by a US raid in Pakistan on May 2, 2011, was buried at an undisclosed location at sea in a proper Muslim ceremony.

RT.COM

So now what? Are we suppose to believe that is he dead now? Or living somewhere in a undisclosed location somewhere in the U.S.?? This is nuts. :insanity: Great, the entire Afgani population goes ape-<censored>e over a book being burned and kill several or our military gets killed cold-blooded. How is Obama going to manage the damage control on this on? And how many more our our military will get killed because of this leak (if it's true)?

[Coming from 24/7 Russian news media outlet I will have to sit back and see....what is the next hand if this is indeed true.]

This post has been edited by NY State of Mind: 06 March 2012 - 08:44 AM

#3 User is offline   Kilmerfan 

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:44 AM

Maybe "Top men" looked into it.

#4 User is offline   USNRETWIFE 

• Tiki Barbie
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:04 AM

View PostNY State of Mind, on 06 March 2012 - 08:37 AM, said:

RT.COM

So now what? Are we suppose to believe that is he dead now? Or living somewhere in a undisclosed location somewhere in the U.S.?? This is nuts. :insanity: Great, the entire Afgani population goes ape-<censored>e over a book being burned and kill several or our military gets killed cold-blooded. How is Obama going to manage the damage control on this on? And how many more our our military will get killed because of this leak (if it's true)?

[Coming from 24/7 Russian news media outlet I will have to sit back and see....what is the next hand if this is indeed true.]

Or even if it's not true, given the idiots in our government and the animals in Afghanistan.

#5 User is offline   Kilmerfan 

Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:27 AM

Odd it just disappeared from Drudge.

It is turning into this movie...

This post has been edited by Kilmerfan: 06 March 2012 - 10:33 AM

#6 User is offline   NY State of Mind 

Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:32 AM

:whistling: :whistling: I saw that.. Guess he did not get enough hits with the headline.

#7 User is offline   Wyn 

• "Our President (tm)", Comrade Hussein
  • Group: Gold

Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:45 AM

Break out the tin foil hats!!

#8 User is offline   satellite66 

• No more RHINOs!!!

Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:48 AM

I don't care as long as he is dead.

#9 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:48 AM

I really do hope this is true.

It makes me optimistic that he was buried face down on a farm either underneath an outhouse or a pen housing a certain type of hooved animal.

Oki

#10 User is offline   Jamescush 

• Winter Is Coming

Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:02 AM

View PostKilmerfan, on 06 March 2012 - 08:44 AM, said:

Maybe "Top men" looked into it.

I love Warehouse 13!!! :coffeenpc:

#11 User is offline   Kilmerfan 

Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:36 AM

View PostNY State of Mind, on 06 March 2012 - 09:32 AM, said:

:whistling: :whistling: I saw that.. Guess he did not get enough hits with the headline.

Or the "Top" men were on it. :whistling:

Now I got to go to a bookstore a buy a copy of catcher in the rye.

#12 User is offline   furrpiece 

• Liberty is a continuum; not just a result.
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:54 AM

View PostKilmerfan, on 06 March 2012 - 10:36 AM, said:

Or the "Top" men were on it. :whistling:

Now I got to go to a bookstore a buy a copy of catcher in the rye.

You can have both of mine. When one of my favorite liberal friends named her son "Holden" after Caufield instead of the one of movie fame, I vowed never to read it again! LOL (Well, I may hang on to the one signed by J.D. Salinger. I actually had to read out of that book, aloud, my first day in Freshman English. Oh...the shame. B) )

#13 User is offline   Kilmerfan 

Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:59 AM

View Postfurrpiece, on 06 March 2012 - 10:54 AM, said:

You can have both of mine. When one of my favorite liberal friends named her son "Holden" after Caufield instead of the one of movie fame, I vowed never to read it again! LOL (Well, I may hang on to the one signed by J.D. Salinger. I actually had to read out of that book, aloud, my first day in Freshman English. Oh...the shame. B) )

Thanks I already got a copy I just need to scan it to alert my "Top" men.

Yooo Hoo "Top" men!

#14 User is offline   Mr. E. Monkey 

• I aim to misbehave.

Posted 06 March 2012 - 12:19 PM

View PostWyn, on 06 March 2012 - 09:45 AM, said:

Break out the tin foil hats!!

Posted Image
:D

Frankly, I hope this report is true. The original story seemed too rushed, too hush-hush, and contrived.

mini rant:
It's also irritated me that we took such efforts (assuming the burial at sea story is accurate) to "respect Muslim cultural sensitivities," YET AT THE SAME TIME keep getting told that Al Qaeda and the Taliban, these extremists, they don't represent Muslims, Islam is a religion of peace, and they aren't following Islam.

Okay, then why the Hell are we worried that Muslims will be offended if we don't bury them in accordance with Muslim tradition?!

You really can't have it both ways, people.

And given the way we see riots over burning a defaced (by Muslim 'extremists,' no less) Koran, I can tell you which way it looks to me.

/mini rant.

#15 User is offline   furrpiece 

• Liberty is a continuum; not just a result.
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 06 March 2012 - 12:21 PM

Obama seems to be surrounded with Top Men.

On the other hand... :whistling:

#16 User is offline   Kilmerfan 

Posted 06 March 2012 - 12:23 PM

View PostJamescush, on 06 March 2012 - 10:02 AM, said:

I love Warehouse 13!!! :coffeenpc:

Maybe they have Godfather 3 the good version.

#17 User is offline   Kilmerfan 

Posted 06 March 2012 - 12:27 PM

View Postfurrpiece, on 06 March 2012 - 12:21 PM, said:

Obama seems to be surrounded with Top Men.

On the other hand... :whistling:

He does not have Top Cat

Or top secret

#18 User is offline   NY State of Mind 

Posted 06 March 2012 - 01:20 PM

Now the Daily Mail is getting into it.....perhaps there is some bit of truth to this rumor?

Daily Maill

#19 User is offline   NY State of Mind 

Posted 06 March 2012 - 01:29 PM

So is this in preparation to feed the little minions bits of the truth? I guess pictures will now be released right before the election too?? Do they really think we believed their story about be buried at sea? :censored: idiots

#20 User is offline   JimNEPA 

• <no title>
  • Group: 500+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 06 March 2012 - 01:44 PM

You mean, this ISN'T Photoshopped????

Posted Image

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic