Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more! RightNation.US Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: 4th Grader Pens Epic Letter to Local Meteorologist: ‘Unicorn Servants - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

4th Grader Pens Epic Letter to Local Meteorologist: ‘Unicorn Servants Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Kilmerfan 

• Ah hell I still like Mel.
  • Group: Silver

Posted 16 March 2012 - 09:15 AM

4th Grader Pens Epic Letter to Local Meteorologist: ‘Unicorn Servants Will Feed You Doughnuts off Their Horns’
Posted on March 16, 2012 at 9:36am
by Billy Hallowell
theblaze.com
(Excerpt)

Most children have the ability to exercise their imaginations to a more profound degree than their adult counterparts. Take, for instance, Flint, a fourth-grade student from Texas who was so impressed with a local weatherman who came to visit his school that he wrote an insanely-descriptive “thank you” letter. In it, he mentioned bacon, a tuxedo-wearing monkey, a cyborg unicorn and plenty more.

“You’re more awesome than a monkey wearing a tuxedo made out [of] bacon riding a cyborg unicorn,” the young boy wrote to KVUE’s Albert Ramon. “Some day when I become supreme ultra-Lord of the universe, I will not make you a slave, you will live in my 200 story castle where unicorn servants will feed you doughnuts off their horns.”

http://www.theblaze....-meteorologist/

#2 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• President Affirmative Action
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 16 March 2012 - 09:43 AM

View Postarticle, on 16 March 2012 - 09:15 AM, said:

“Some day when I become supreme ultra-Lord of the universe, I will not make you a slave...

Posted Image

This post has been edited by MTP Reggie: 16 March 2012 - 09:43 AM

#3 User is offline   Chief1 

• <no title>
  • Group: Community-Supported

Posted 16 March 2012 - 10:09 AM

View PostKilmerfan, on 16 March 2012 - 09:15 AM, said:

[b]Some day when I become supreme ultra-Lord of the universe,

By chance was this letter signed Barry Soetoro?

#4 User is offline   Kilmerfan 

Posted 16 March 2012 - 10:09 AM

View PostChief1, on 16 March 2012 - 10:09 AM, said:

By chance was this letter signed Barry Soetoro?

I was thinking more of Eric Cartman.

#5 User is offline   Bob_scientist 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 16 March 2012 - 10:11 AM

All i can say is that all the praise would evaporate faster than liquid nitrogen on a hot frying pan if the kid had drawn a nice pistol instead of a unicorn.
This kid is talking about making the world his slaves - but if he had written that he wanted his classmates to go away he would be "held" and his family and friends would be under investigation for his sociopathy.
Interesting how his praise for a career in which participants can be wrong more than half the time and still hold their jobs is lauded! If he had written this for a soldier in Iraq or Afghanistan (or anywhere) his letter would have been torn to shred by a PC school board, and certainly never reported.

Just having a not-so-great day, sorry for the negativity.

#6 User is offline   Kilmerfan 

Posted 16 March 2012 - 10:15 AM

View PostBob_scientist, on 16 March 2012 - 10:11 AM, said:

All i can say is that all the praise would evaporate faster than liquid nitrogen on a hot frying pan if the kid had drawn a nice pistol instead of a unicorn.
This kid is talking about making the world his slaves - but if he had written that he wanted his classmates to go away he would be "held" and his family and friends would be under investigation for his sociopathy.
Interesting how his praise for a career in which participants can be wrong more than half the time and still hold their jobs is lauded! If he had written this for a soldier in Iraq or Afghanistan (or anywhere) his letter would have been torn to shred by a PC school board, and certainly never reported.

Don't worry about it you made a very good point.

#7 User is offline   Wag-a-Muffin (D) 

• Still clinging bitterly. . .
  • View blog
  • Group: Blog Moderator

Posted 16 March 2012 - 12:01 PM

In reading the comments it is obvious that many think the letter was written by an adult. That is a possibility. But I believe it was written by a child. I believe the teacher just packed it in with all the other letters. It was not a homework assignment.

I know a young woman who wrote a letter to the editor when she was a sophomore when it was published many people wrote and said that it OBVIOUSLY hadn't been written by a high school student. She was pretty upset that she couldn't "prove" that she did (indeed) write it--without assistance from her parents. (And no, it wasn't me.)

Many times cynical people don't want to accept that children can do something at a young age that they can't--even now.

I write this, not KNOWING that it isn't a fake letter--because I am cynical. But I can believe that a fourth grader wrote it.

#8 User is offline   swede1962 

• Look, Ma! I'm a Wag-Toon!!

Posted 16 March 2012 - 01:24 PM

I'd believe it was real. My kids have written some pretty imaginative stuff, too.

mmmmmm.bacon...

This post has been edited by swede1962: 16 March 2012 - 01:25 PM

#9 User is offline   rocketraccoon 

• Marxists make my fur fly
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 16 March 2012 - 01:32 PM

View PostBob_scientist, on 16 March 2012 - 10:11 AM, said:

It's not you. We live in a time when people hate honesty. If what you say is true, and they know and don't like it, you're "negative". Sad but true.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users