Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more! RightNation.US Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Twitter: "George Zimmerman is out on bail? Let's kill him" - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Twitter: "George Zimmerman is out on bail? Let's kill him" *WARNING* GRAPHIC LANGUAGE Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   furrpiece 

• Liberty is a continuum; not just a result.
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 23 April 2012 - 09:47 AM

*WARNING * GRAPHIC LANGUAGE

Twitter lynch mob: George Zimmerman is out on bail? Letís kill him!

Posted at 7:16 am on April 23, 2012 by Twitchy Staff

Taylor@UBlow_TaNashia

Ima kill zimmerman myself *loads semi* where he at

22 Apr 12

George Zimmerman was released on $150,000 bail late Sunday night in what the Associated Press called a ďlow-key event.Ē Threats of death from the Twitter lynch mob were anything but low-key.

Jawan's Girlfriend@WhatItDo_BooBoo

"@xSimplyAniya: I think imma personally kill George Zimmerman ..anyone's welcome to join (:" Leggggoooo !

23 Apr 12 Reply
Retweet

Full Story and Tweets

I wouldn't normally post this kind of filth. But, I think it's important to see the kind of uncivilized savages we have in our country who have no respect for the criminal justice system, civilized behavior, abiding by the law, and can't or won't speak reasonably good English.

If this doesn't disturb you, you're not projecting where this could go.

This post has been edited by furrpiece: 23 April 2012 - 09:48 AM

#2 User is offline   Kilmerfan 

• Ah hell I still like Mel.
  • Group: Silver

Posted 23 April 2012 - 10:02 AM

But, but Blacks can't be racist! :sarcasm:

#3 User is offline   Diamond369 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 23 April 2012 - 10:12 AM

This is just stupid and getting way out of hand. There should be some screening on who can post on twitter and youtube.

#4 User is offline   The-Stig 

• <no title>

Posted 23 April 2012 - 10:19 AM

View PostDiamond369, on 23 April 2012 - 10:12 AM, said:

This is just stupid and getting way out of hand. There should be some screening on who can post on twitter and youtube.

you are concerned about what people post? I would be more worried about what people may do. Between these hate posts and the Black panthers dead or alive bounty and Mike Tisons comment (which he was not called on for) I hope Zimmerman MAKES it to trial.

#5 User is offline   furrpiece 

Posted 23 April 2012 - 10:48 AM

View PostDiamond369, on 23 April 2012 - 10:12 AM, said:

I am stunned. One of my best friends is a black attorney who used to be an assistant U.S. Attorney here in Dallas. (He's a Democrat; but a "good" one. LOL)

I sent this story to him, and he asked if bleach was still on sale at SAMS. :D (This is a long-standing joke between us.) But, he also said he was very disturbed about the lack of respect so many young blacks have for law and order, and the Rule of Law. I share that concern.

I can't imagine putting into writing a threat to murder someone. But, Trayvon Martin did it more than once, and apparented tweeted like a thug.

I think ALL sides in this case need to let the system work.

#6 User is offline   Tea Party Hooligan 

• I kick puppies

Posted 23 April 2012 - 12:06 PM

Is anyone shocked by this, really? They should have kept him in protective custody, because all one of these rocket surgeons has to do is follow him when he leaves court to find out where he's staying and then call all the thugs to come over and then the mess will start.

#7 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• <no title>
  • View blog

Posted 23 April 2012 - 12:51 PM

Sorry, but when you have a society that embraces double standards and makes excuses for this kind of behavior then it will become a larger problem.

Further, this is exactly why people cling to stereotypes, because they are borne out in the behaviors of those in that group.

Let your actions and your words put to rest the negative stereotypes and they'll stop.

If you have widespread behaviors like this and people make excuses for it, justify it as a cultural thing or any other such bull<censored> nonsense, you're only making it worse.

Stupid is as stupid does.

#8 User is offline   Hawkeyeted 

• Meow!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:48 PM

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 23 April 2012 - 12:51 PM, said:

Sorry, but when you have a society that embraces double standards and makes excuses for this kind of behavior then it will become a larger problem.

Further, this is exactly why people cling to stereotypes, because they are borne out in the behaviors of those in that group.

Let your actions and your words put to rest the negative stereotypes and they'll stop.

If you have widespread behaviors like this and people make excuses for it, justify it as a cultural thing or any other such bull<censored> nonsense, you're only making it worse.

Stupid is as stupid does.

That is exactly it. We live in a society of institutionalized victimization.

#9 User is offline   Diamond369 

• <no title>

Posted 23 April 2012 - 03:05 PM

View PostThe-Stig, on 23 April 2012 - 10:19 AM, said:

you are concerned about what people post? I would be more worried about what people may do. Between these hate posts and the Black panthers dead or alive bounty and Mike Tisons comment (which he was not called on for) I hope Zimmerman MAKES it to trial.

I shudder to think what would happen to George Zimmerman no doubt, but sadly some people say on the computer what they won't express in real life. I think posts like that should be taken just as seriously. Sometimes you just never know with people. Anyone can post anything on the internet from decent people to just anyone. Now you have people posting addresses of innocent old people online because they mistakenly thought it was Zimmerman's address. So yes, caring what people like these posts shouldn't be such a bad idea. In fact, anyone who makes posts like these should be viewed with caution because they could set what I don't want to happen in motion. In other words, someone crazy may take these posts online and in their minds make the justification that Zimmerman should die.

#10 User is offline   The-Stig 

• <no title>

Posted 23 April 2012 - 03:49 PM

View PostDiamond369, on 23 April 2012 - 03:05 PM, said:

I shudder to think what would happen to George Zimmerman no doubt, but sadly some people say on the computer what they won't express in real life. I think posts like that should be taken just as seriously. Sometimes you just never know with people. Anyone can post anything on the internet from decent people to just anyone. Now you have people posting addresses of innocent old people online because they mistakenly thought it was Zimmerman's address. So yes, caring what people like these posts shouldn't be such a bad idea. In fact, anyone who makes posts like these should be viewed with caution because they could set what I don't want to happen in motion. In other words, someone crazy may take these posts online and in their minds make the justification that Zimmerman should die.

you have a point, we already have assaults on whites by blacks because of the Zimmerman case. yet Obama hasn't backed off his comments, the NBP leader sort of apologized, I am sorry but it appears to me that Obama and his little band of thugs WANT a race war

#11 User is offline   Tea Party Hooligan 

• I kick puppies

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:06 PM

View PostThe-Stig, on 23 April 2012 - 03:49 PM, said:

you have a point, we already have assaults on whites by blacks because of the Zimmerman case. yet Obama hasn't backed off his comments, the NBP leader sort of apologized, I am sorry but it appears to me that Obama and his little band of thugs WANT a race war

Of course they do.

#12 User is offline   Goldwater_Fan 

• <no title>

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:31 PM

View PostThe-Stig, on 23 April 2012 - 03:49 PM, said:

I think that Obama not only WANT a race war war but HOPE that ther is one. This will allow him to declare Martial Law and delay the election.

#13 User is offline   furrpiece 

Posted 23 April 2012 - 06:56 PM

View PostGoldwater_Fan, on 23 April 2012 - 05:31 PM, said:

I think that Obama not only WANT a race war war but HOPE that ther is one. This will allow him to declare Martial Law and delay the election.

I've had the same thought. The problem with that is that the federal government isn't in charge of elections. The Founding Fathers, in their wisdom, put states in charge of elections - even federal elections.

But, I wouldn't be suprised to see Barry try it.

#14 User is offline   Diamond369 

• <no title>

Posted 23 April 2012 - 07:14 PM

Sadly, this is a war that no one, black or white, will win except for the government if President Obama were to extend the Feds' power like that and declare martial law. But if in the event this tragic civil war does happen, what other ways will it benefit the President in the event he wins the Presidency for the second time?

This post has been edited by Diamond369: 23 April 2012 - 07:15 PM

#15 User is offline   Brah 

• ROWW
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 23 April 2012 - 11:10 PM

This is on Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, The Left, Lame Stream Media and Professional Race Baiters and Racists shoulders no way in hell are they going to wash their hands of it and walk away, they created this and own it!

#16 User is offline   Jamescush 

• Winter Is Coming

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:37 AM

Eric Holder's America. :coffeenpc:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users