Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more! RightNation.US Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Wife saw husbandin Afghanistan die while on Skype chat - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Wife saw husbandin Afghanistan die while on Skype chat Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• President Affirmative Action
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 04 May 2012 - 08:43 AM

Wife saw husband, a Beaumont Army Medical Center nurse in Afghanistan, die while on Skype chat
By Hayley Kappes \ El Paso Times
Posted: 05/04/2012 07:21:34 AM MDT
elpasotimes.com

<More Here>

The wife of a Beaumont Army Medical Center nurse who died Monday in Afghanistan said the incident took place while she was talking with her husband through Skype's video chat. Army officials have not released the cause of death for Capt. Bruce Kevin Clark, 43, of Spencerport, N.Y. A statement from the family said they are waiting for results of a military investigation.

"Bruce's wife tragically witnessed her husband's death during one of their regular Skype video chats," the statement said. "At the time of the incident, the family was hoping for a rescue and miracle, but later learned that it was not to be," according to the family's statement. "Although the circumstances were unimaginable, Bruce's wife and extended family will be forever thankful that he and his wife were together in his last moments."

Beaumont Army Medical Center officials could not be reached for comment on Thursday. U.S. and Australian special operations soldiers in Afghanistan honored Clark this week, according to the statement.

(snip)

<More Here>

#2 User is online   cobalt-blue 

• I have no more patience with leftist stupidity. THIS IS WAR!
  • View gallery

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:12 AM

My heart and prayers go out to this family. I can't imagine having to watch it on Skype. We just need to pull out and nuke that whole damn country and then turn to the rest of the Muslim world and say, "Next?"

#3 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• Conservative Dark Side
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:34 AM

View Postcobalt-blue, on 04 May 2012 - 09:12 AM, said:

My heart and prayers go out to this family. I can't imagine having to watch it on Skype. We just need to pull out and nuke that whole damn country and then turn to the rest of the Muslim world and say, "Next?"

Concur with you there, but sadly our President would bow "gracefully" and thank them for their support instead.

#4 User is offline   pict 

• If you expect a PC response, forget it!
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 04 May 2012 - 10:16 AM

Although the circumstances were unimaginable
I wonder what the heck happened?

#5 User is offline   bwana50 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: 500+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 04 May 2012 - 11:11 AM

My heart and my prayers go out to the family, for sure.

As for the rest... I have to say... I totally agree with you. I know it won't happen with this administration... but I am hoping for some major changes in the future... (realistically... not nearly as much change will occur as I would like...)

#6 User is offline   Mr. E. Monkey 

• I aim to misbehave.
  • Group: Silver

Posted 04 May 2012 - 12:24 PM

View Postlaziter, on 04 May 2012 - 09:34 AM, said:

Concur with you there, but sadly our President would bow "gracefully" and thank them for their support instead.

I think you're both right. :confused:

#7 User is offline   ilja 

• Go ahead, read my mind!!!
  • View blog
  • Group: Blog Moderator

Posted 04 May 2012 - 01:47 PM

My heart breaks for his wife. :cry:

#8 User is offline   De Oppresso Liber 

• With Liberty and Justice for All...

Posted 04 May 2012 - 01:54 PM

View Postpict, on 04 May 2012 - 10:16 AM, said:

Same here.

Man, oh man that sucks.

#9 User is offline   Bookdoc 

• Daddy's little girl

Posted 04 May 2012 - 03:14 PM

I am beginning to share this opinion except I wouldn't bother saying "next". As my daughter put it, "You can drill through glass".
Islam requires that we convert, pay tribute, or die. None of those alternatives appeal to me.

#10 User is offline   Adam Smithee 

• The Numbers Man
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 04 May 2012 - 03:19 PM

Curiously, an update to the story says it wasn't combat-related, wasn't the result of an enemy attack, yet doesn't say what it was. But at the same time, that it's "under investigation" implies something more than just, say, keeling over from a sudden heart attack.

Odd. Very odd.

#11 User is offline   pict 

• View gallery

Posted 04 May 2012 - 03:27 PM

View PostAdam Smithee, on 04 May 2012 - 03:19 PM, said:

Curiously, an update to the story says it wasn't combat-related, wasn't the result of an enemy attack, yet doesn't say what it was. But at the same time, that it's "under investigation" implies something more than just, say, keeling over from a sudden heart attack.

Odd. Very odd.
I figured it wasn't combat related, they would have divulged that. But yes it is odd.

#12 User is offline   pict 

• View gallery

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:17 PM

They're now announcing death was from natural causes, it wasn't combat related or suicide.

#13 User is online   Howsithangin 

• The Dark Lord is not pleased
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:18 PM

:yeahthat:

One big piece of plate glass between Israel and India (ok, I"m just venting, but there are days when I think it may be the only long-term solution)

#14 User is online   cobalt-blue 

• I have no more patience with leftist stupidity. THIS IS WAR!
  • View gallery

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:21 PM

You guys seem to think that I'm just venting. I would have no qualms whatsoever in pushing the button that would turn Afghanistan into a radioactive wasteland for the next thousand years.

#15 User is offline   bwana50 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: 500+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 04 May 2012 - 06:12 PM

View Postcobalt-blue, on 04 May 2012 - 05:21 PM, said:

You guys seem to think that I'm just venting. I would have no qualms whatsoever in pushing the button that would turn Afghanistan into a radioactive wasteland for the next thousand years.

I don't think you are just venting at all... and I am pretty sure I could push that button myself about now... I might hesitate a moment, I don;t like to think about hurting people... but I still believe I'd do it...

#16 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• Conservative Dark Side

Posted 04 May 2012 - 06:50 PM

More than likely a rocket or mortar attack if he was on a computer in his CHU or in a computer lab.

#17 User is offline   pict 

• View gallery

Posted 04 May 2012 - 07:12 PM

View Postlaziter, on 04 May 2012 - 06:50 PM, said:

More than likely a rocket or mortar attack if he was on a computer in his CHU or in a computer lab.

That's what I was figuring at first, or at least something like that. But the Army are now saying it was natural causes. It sounds like something completely unexpected like an massive stroke or an aneurysm. Anything else would have been picked up under normal medical examinations, I think.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users