RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Police: Woman Followed Then Threatened Congressman David Kustoff - RightNation.US

Police: Woman Followed Then Threatened Congressman David Kustoff Tennessee woman arrested after town hall meeting Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• ~***~
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 11 May 2017 - 03:42 PM

Police: Woman Followed Then Threatened Congressman David Kustoff

wreg.com
by George Brown
Updated at 11:45AM, May 11, 2017

Excerpt:

WEAKELY COUNTY, Tenn. A Weakely County woman was arrested after reportedly following Congressman David Kustoff and then threatening him.

Police say Wendi Wright followed a car down Highway 45 Monday afternoon.

Inside the car were Congressman Kustoff and aide Marianne Dunavant.

Wright reportedly followed the car after it left a town hall on the UT Martin campus.

A police report states Kustoff and Dunavant felt they were in danger of being forced off the road.

*snip*

The Rest

#2 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 11 May 2017 - 04:53 PM

Liberals are unhinged and should be monitored by the government.

#3 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 11 May 2017 - 06:22 PM

View PostNatural Selection, on 11 May 2017 - 04:53 PM, said:

Liberals are unhinged and should be monitored by the government.

It's revealing how we can presume the congressman is a conservative even though the article doesn't say one way or the other. Why? Because unhinged behavior like this is so common from leftists.

<_<

#4 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 11 May 2017 - 07:14 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 11 May 2017 - 06:22 PM, said:

It's revealing how we can presume the congressman is a conservative even though the article doesn't say one way or the other. Why? Because unhinged behavior like this is so common from leftists.

<_<

It's presumed that way because it's here and not posted by me.

Just sayin'. The crazy is all over town.

#5 User is offline   firecoco 

• Yes! We! Can!

Posted 11 May 2017 - 07:34 PM

View PostLadybird, on 11 May 2017 - 07:14 PM, said:

Huh?...What??

#6 User is offline   De Oppresso Liber 

• Illuminaughty

Posted 11 May 2017 - 08:17 PM

View Postfirecoco, on 11 May 2017 - 07:34 PM, said:

Huh?...What??

Yeah, I am not sure what that meant either.

:shrug:

#7 User is offline   firecoco 

• Yes! We! Can!

Posted 11 May 2017 - 08:41 PM

View PostDe Oppresso Liber, on 11 May 2017 - 08:17 PM, said:

Yeah, I am not sure what that meant either.

:shrug:

:drinkers:

#8 User is offline   Diamond369 

• <no title>

Posted 11 May 2017 - 08:46 PM

I hope that the judge throws a big book at her. What an idiot.

#9 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 12 May 2017 - 12:18 AM

View PostLadybird, on 11 May 2017 - 07:14 PM, said:

If by "The crazy is all over town" you mean to say this sort of behavior is equally predictable from both leftists and conservatives, then I call BS. What's more, I'm confident you know it's BS too.

If that's not what you meant, then you'll need to clarify.

B)

This post has been edited by MontyPython: 12 May 2017 - 12:19 AM

#10 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth

Posted 12 May 2017 - 12:49 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 11 May 2017 - 06:22 PM, said:

<_<

It seems to be getting easier and easier to guess the demographics involved in certain issues these days...

BTW, no offense meant by my use of the word "liberal". I understand you're old-school which is quite different than the current breed.

#11 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth

Posted 12 May 2017 - 12:53 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 12 May 2017 - 12:18 AM, said:

If by "The crazy is all over town" you mean to say this sort of behavior is equally predictable from both leftists and conservatives, then I call BS. What's more, I'm confident you know it's BS too.

B)

Leftists have serious difficulty grasping statistical patterns. If you tell them that muslims commit the vast majority of terrorist attacks they'll respond with "Oh yeah? Well...uh...TIMOTHY MCVEIGH!".

#12 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 12 May 2017 - 01:52 AM

View PostNatural Selection, on 12 May 2017 - 12:49 AM, said:

It seems to be getting easier and easier to guess the demographics involved in certain issues these days...

BTW, no offense meant by my use of the word "liberal". I understand you're old-school which is quite different than the current breed.

No offense taken. I realize that when people here say "liberal" without qualifiers, they're referring to leftists. I used to constantly point out the monumental difference, but it gets tedious after all these years. I still occasionally correct somebody, but not nearly as often as I used to.

View PostNatural Selection, on 12 May 2017 - 12:53 AM, said:

Leftists have serious difficulty grasping statistical patterns. If you tell them that muslims commit the vast majority of terrorist attacks they'll respond with "Oh yeah? Well...uh...TIMOTHY MCVEIGH!".

Yeah I know, LOL.

And so it is with leftist violence - riots, smashed windows, burned cars, looted businesses, campus bullying, etc etc etc, because they hate Trump. Well the conservatives hated Obama, but there was no comparable violence.

B)

#13 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 12 May 2017 - 07:38 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 12 May 2017 - 12:18 AM, said:

B)

Yes and it's not bs. There are plenty examples of unhinged Trump supporters treating their felllow citizens (and visitors) to our country like crap, or going plain loco, because they think no one who doesn't look, speak, or pray like them belongs here.
Sure it's your country. It's mine too.

#14 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 12 May 2017 - 07:49 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 12 May 2017 - 01:52 AM, said:

No offense taken. I realize that when people here say "liberal" without qualifiers, they're referring to leftists. I used to constantly point out the monumental difference, but it gets tedious after all these years. I still occasionally correct somebody, but not nearly as often as I used to.

Yeah I know, LOL.

And so it is with leftist violence - riots, smashed windows, burned cars, looted businesses, campus bullying, etc etc etc, because they hate Trump. Well the conservatives hated Obama, but there was no comparable violence.

B)

No need to what so ever to clarify old school School vs the leftist slime that has taken over the term. In many ways 'Conservative' was so dominated by holier then though type 'Christians' who in many ways where no better and that's what the original Liberal ideas sprang up as a counter.
Ironically Modern conservatism has embraced an idea of not only limited Government, but less Government in peoples personal lives as well as leaving people the hell alone. People need to understand, and as shocking as it may be the Temperance movements which led to prohibition even where started by the holier then though art type Christians. One could argue even that woman's sufferage was started by people who at the time would have been considered a bit liberal as well.

To be honest I think if we as modern Conservatives would have had to deal with those of the distant past 30,40,50 or more years ago many of us would have been about ready to boot them in the ass. Probably the same thing for modern vs old school liberal as well.
Your not the only one, but many to most of the old school Liberal types identify far more with Conservatives know days then they do modern Liberals.
Crazy how things end up, isn't it?

Oki

#15 User is offline   mjperry51 

• My Brain Hurts!!
  • Group: Silver

Posted 12 May 2017 - 08:00 AM

View PostLadybird, on 12 May 2017 - 07:38 AM, said:

Yes and it's not bs. There are plenty examples of unhinged Trump supporters treating their felllow citizens (and visitors) to our country like crap, or going plain loco, because they think no one who doesn't look, speak, or pray like them belongs here.

Since you made the assertion;

Please post proof of an incident where a Trump supporter acted in a similar manner; chasing a political adversary in their car, crashing into that car o private property, assaulting the driver, running away when police arrived,and posting the incident to Facebook.

(Or any incident close to what you described)

http://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/coffeenpc.gif

#16 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 12 May 2017 - 08:12 AM

View Postmjperry51, on 12 May 2017 - 08:00 AM, said:

Since you made the assertion;

Please post proof of an incident where a Trump supporter acted in a similar manner; chasing a political adversary in their car, crashing into that car o private property, assaulting the driver, running away when police arrived,and posting the incident to Facebook.

(Or any incident close to what you described)

http://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/coffeenpc.gif

This was just a couple of days ago.
https://www.google.c...0911.html%3Famp

Before the election two Boston men beat up a Mexican homeless guy, envoking Trumps name. When Trump was asked about the incident he actually claimed them as one of his "passionate" supporters.
https://www.google.c...B4f9TN/amp.html

This post has been edited by Ladybird: 12 May 2017 - 08:17 AM

#17 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 12 May 2017 - 08:13 AM

View PostLadybird, on 12 May 2017 - 07:38 AM, said:

I think it's sad that you really seem to believe that.

:no:

#18 User is offline   De Oppresso Liber 

• Illuminaughty

Posted 12 May 2017 - 08:17 AM

View PostLadybird, on 12 May 2017 - 08:12 AM, said:

This was just a couple of days ago.
https://www.google.c...0911.html%3Famp

Before the election two Boston men beat up a Mexican homeless guy, envoking Trumps name. When Trump was asked about the incident he actually claimed them as one of his "passionate" supporters.
https://www.google.c...B4f9TN/amp.html

You really think this is the same thing?

#19 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 12 May 2017 - 08:23 AM

View PostDe Oppresso Liber, on 12 May 2017 - 08:17 AM, said:

You really think this is the same thing?

MPerry asked for any incident close to what I described.

I would describe all of these people as unhinged.

#20 User is offline   De Oppresso Liber 

• Illuminaughty

Posted 12 May 2017 - 08:47 AM

View PostLadybird, on 12 May 2017 - 08:23 AM, said:

MPerry asked for any incident close to what I described.

I would describe all of these people as unhinged.

Yeah, I read that. Do you really think the incidents you provided are even in the same ballpark? The two you provided were not people going after politicians. They were just idiots. The woman in this article was targeting a politician. Can you provide any similar circumstances where people on the right did anything similar to a politician?

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users