RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Justice Officials To Interview These Four People For Comey's Posit - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Justice Officials To Interview These Four People For Comey's Posit Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• ~***~
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 13 May 2017 - 01:53 AM

Justice Officials To Interview These Four People For Comey's Position

Washington Examiner
by Anna Giaritelli
May 12, 2017, 7:59 PM

[Too short to excerpt]

The Justice Department will interview four candidates for FBI director on Saturday, according to a report published Friday evening.

Top Justice officials are scheduled to sit down with acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe; Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas; former U.S. Attorney in Manhattan and New York state judge, Michael Garcia; and former Justice Department Criminal Division Chief Alice Fisher.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein are expected to carry out the interviews Saturday afternoon, Politco reported.

McCabe was deemed acting director following James Comey's termination on Tuesday. Justice officials spoke with possible interim FBI directors earlier this week though only current Justice personnel or Senate-confirmed appointees are allowed to take over interim slots.

Comey had been appointed to a 10-year term but was fired three and a half years into it. His successor will also receive a 10-year appointment to the nonpartisan job.

Link

#2 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 13 May 2017 - 07:08 AM

To hell with McCabe, I would fire his ass too. His wife accepting 700K in assistance from a Hillary Hack! Key responsibility of a FBI agent is the ability to identify acts that may seem incorrect. If he couldn't see how this would be a problem then he has no business in the FBI.

#3 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 13 May 2017 - 07:12 AM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 13 May 2017 - 07:08 AM, said:

To hell with McCabe, I would fire his ass too. His wife accepting 700K in assistance from a Hillary Hack! Key responsibility of a FBI agent is the ability to identify acts that may seem incorrect. If he couldn't see how this would be a problem then he has no business in the FBI.

McCabe is on the list for diversionary reasons only, to make it seem like Trump might throw the left a bone, like Trump might be a lib after all - and then it's someone else. Might not even be from the list.

#4 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 13 May 2017 - 08:53 AM

Hilary: I would not have fired Comey.

No, you'd have Vince Fostered him. Derp.

#5 User is offline   Unicron3 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 13 May 2017 - 09:07 AM

I'd love to see what Trey Gowdy could do with some "non-ornamental" power.

#6 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 13 May 2017 - 09:40 AM

View PostUnicron3, on 13 May 2017 - 09:07 AM, said:

I'd love to see what Trey Gowdy could do with some "non-ornamental" power.

Same here.

#7 User is offline   furrpiece 

• Liberty is a continuum; not just a result.
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 13 May 2017 - 10:17 AM

Sen. John Cornyn, from my State of Texas, would be an excellent choice.

He is a former District Judge, former Associate Justice of the Texas Supreme Court, former Attorney General of Texas, and is now in his third terms as a U.S. Senator.

While he does not have a background in law enforcement or investigations, he knows well the importance of fair and complete criminal and intelligence investigations.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users