RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Why Trump taunted Comey about tapes - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Why Trump taunted Comey about tapes Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   pepperonikkid 

• Trucker
  • Group: Silver

Posted 14 May 2017 - 07:06 AM

Why Trump taunted Comey about tapes

http://www.americanthinker.com
By Bruce Heiden
May 14, 2017

Article:

Last week, President Trump created a media firestorm by sending out a tweet in which he seemed to warn Jim Comey against leaking stories about their conversations, lest he be contradicted by recorded evidence of the actual exchanges. Some journalists have taken the tweet to imply that Trump himself may have actually taped the exchanges covertly, Ó la Richard Nixon, or was making a bluff to that effect, either way broadcasting a thuggish threat to punish the former FBI director if he dared contradict the president's version of what transpired between them.

It's easy to see why the Resistance/Fake News Media would adopt this interpretation of the tweet so eagerly, since it is luridly melodramatic and undignified, and that is how they wish to portray the president at every opportunity. Nevertheless, I believe that Trump's message bears a simpler explanation that I have not yet seen broached, so here it is: the tweet was an ironic joke about the FBI under Comey's leadership.

Full Story

#2 User is online   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 14 May 2017 - 09:48 AM

View Postpepperonikkid, on 14 May 2017 - 07:06 AM, said:

Nevertheless, I believe that Trump's message bears a simpler explanation that I have not yet seen broached, so here it is: the tweet was an ironic joke about the FBI under Comey's leadership.

Maybe but Trump's tweets are ineloquent which often makes it difficult to pick up such "nuance".

Comey will probably not fall for Trump's bait. If Comey sits down with the media for an exposÚ, the truth about the Democrats' conspiracies and collusions will come to light.

My favorite myth is the "Russian hacking". Podesta fell for a phishing scam. Yet the Democrats claim that this is evidence of a Trump-Kremlin connection.

#3 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 14 May 2017 - 11:32 AM

Anyone involved with any level of government or its support who is dumb enough to pick password for their password should be never allowed to touch a computer or smart phone ever again.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users