RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Frank Luntz Exposed as a Fraud and Idiot - RightNation.US

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Frank Luntz Exposed as a Fraud and Idiot Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Political Piper 

  • Article 1, Section 9, Clause 8 of USC
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 100
  • Joined: 30-November 16

Posted 14 May 2017 - 09:41 PM

Here's a video I made exposing Frank Luntz and how he kept changing his tune election night. Hope you like!


0

#2 User is offline   intotheblackhole 

  • <no title>
  • Group: Bronze
  • Posts: 6,965
  • Joined: 01-June 04

Posted 14 May 2017 - 11:25 PM

I like this reply to your post on YouTube. Seems to have it dialed on almost every issue and it seems did the research to refute your video.

Quote

What a bunch of crap. Everyone got the results wrong. NBC, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN, HLN, FOX, and just about every pollster in the world. Hillary was expected to win and the odds were at least 70% in her favor and as high as 89%. Almost every pollster thought Trump only had a 25% or less chance of winning.

The only ones who got it right were bookies who had 3/1 in favor of Trump. There were some bookies who went with Hillary and lost big time like BetFair.

This idiot picked one pollster because he/she doesn't like him. But if he/she were to be fair then he/she should show all the pollsters who got it wrong which is just about everyone.

Hillary was all prepared to make an acceptance speech that night and the shock of her defeat caught everyone by surprise. Even I expected the wicked witch to be president.

But the person who did this video is a partisan who has no idea what he/she is talking about and just put this up to get clicks or is a narcissist and wants attention.

0

#3 User is offline   ThePatriot 

  • Warpaint
  • Group: Gold
  • Posts: 26,073
  • Joined: 17-August 03

Posted 15 May 2017 - 09:46 AM

View Postintotheblackhole, on 14 May 2017 - 11:25 PM, said:

I like this reply to your post on YouTube. Seems to have it dialed on almost every issue and it seems did the research to refute your video.

I posted some polling that showed Trump leading in critical states. There were some pollsters who got it right, but they were certainly the minority.

That aside, I don't think the issue here is that Luntz had the wrong prediction, but some of the language he used depending on the company he was in.
0

#4 User is online   Taggart Transcontinental 

  • <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter
  • Posts: 23,051
  • Joined: 22-October 03

Posted 15 May 2017 - 09:51 AM

Not everyone in polling got it wrong. Pat Caddell got it right.

http://video.foxnews...?#sp=show-clips

The clip here is 27 October on Fox news. Caddell then nailed it by stating that the polls were moving to Trump.

And on November 7th.

http://www.foxnews.c...can-people.html

Quote

For more than two years the American people, in a great majority, from left to right, have been in revolt against the political class and the financial elites in America. It is a revolt with historic parallels, most closely resembling the Jacksonian revolution of the 1820s. It is an uprising. It is a peaceful uprising of a people who see a country in decline and see nothing but failure in the performance of their leadership institutions. And they have signaled their intent to take back their country and to reclaim their sovereignty.


If the "media" were reporting the news properly instead of cheerleading they would have come to the same conclusions as Pat Caddell here.


Quote

The uniqueness of 1980 is this: In the history of American polling this was the only presidential election that entered the last weekend close and finished in a landslide. The only one.

The question on the table now is: could 2016 be the second such election? If it is, it won’t be for Hillary Clinton.




If I were Pat Caddelll, I would drop the moniker "Democrat Pollster" he's an American, and we need more straight talk from men and women like him.
0

#5 User is offline   intotheblackhole 

  • <no title>
  • Group: Bronze
  • Posts: 6,965
  • Joined: 01-June 04

Posted 15 May 2017 - 12:14 PM

View PostThePatriot, on 15 May 2017 - 09:46 AM, said:

I posted some polling that showed Trump leading in critical states. There were some pollsters who got it right, but they were certainly the minority.

That aside, I don't think the issue here is that Luntz had the wrong prediction, but some of the language he used depending on the company he was in.



Luntz is an idiot just like most of the talking heads on TV. They think of themselves more highly than they ought to. Their arrogance gets them in trouble all the time.

Picking on Luntz over others shows a clear bias against him since there are so many others that could be included in the video.
0

#6 User is offline   Political Piper 

  • Article 1, Section 9, Clause 8 of USC
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 100
  • Joined: 30-November 16

Posted 15 May 2017 - 05:39 PM

The video of Luntz was requested of me to make. That, and it was easier to do Luntz because he not only did he get his predictions wrong, but he contradicted his own statements of him no longer a Republican and his attitude later on in the shows discussing how Trump won, when he clearly had no idea.

And although I was requested to make the video, I stand by its content. Luntz continues to be a joke to this day. As for the majority of pollsters being wrong granting Luntz acceptability in his errors, I find that argument flawed. There was plenty of evidence there. Myself and many other YouTubers and pollsters got it right and it wasn't just guess work. Wikileaks came out with documents showing Podesta explaining how to rig polls. That, and the over sampling of Democrats in the polls represented a clear liberal bias. The signs were there, just many famous pundits didn't want to be out of the norm in their predictions, Luntz included. Then, after his failed predictions, he went on to all subsequent shows and declared how and why Trump won and acted like he always maintained this belief.

So the video wasn't created to delineate his error as a pollster - although that was included - but rather, focus on his contradicting statements and claims he made on election night, and the subsequent days and news shows thereafter.

View PostThePatriot, on 15 May 2017 - 09:46 AM, said:

I posted some polling that showed Trump leading in critical states. There were some pollsters who got it right, but they were certainly the minority.

That aside, I don't think the issue here is that Luntz had the wrong prediction, but some of the language he used depending on the company he was in.


This
0

#7 User is offline   JerryL 

  • <no title>
  • Group: Bronze
  • Posts: 9,895
  • Joined: 06-October 03

Posted 15 May 2017 - 06:30 PM

View PostPolitical Piper, on 15 May 2017 - 05:39 PM, said:

The video of Luntz was requested of me to make. That, and it was easier to do Luntz because he not only did he get his predictions wrong, but he contradicted his own statements of him no longer a Republican and his attitude later on in the shows discussing how Trump won, when he clearly had no idea.

And although I was requested to make the video, I stand by its content. Luntz continues to be a joke to this day. As for the majority of pollsters being wrong granting Luntz acceptability in his errors, I find that argument flawed. There was plenty of evidence there. Myself and many other YouTubers and pollsters got it right and it wasn't just guess work. Wikileaks came out with documents showing Podesta explaining how to rig polls. That, and the over sampling of Democrats in the polls represented a clear liberal bias. The signs were there, just many famous pundits didn't want to be out of the norm in their predictions, Luntz included. Then, after his failed predictions, he went on to all subsequent shows and declared how and why Trump won and acted like he always maintained this belief.

So the video wasn't created to delineate his error as a pollster - although that was included - but rather, focus on his contradicting statements and claims he made on election night, and the subsequent days and news shows thereafter.



This

I agree with most of what you say here in this thread. I would suggest that if you want to convince others that you tighten up your English. Very poorly written whether the message is good or not.
0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users