RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Progressives openly signaling the arrival of political violence as a t - RightNation.US

Progressives openly signaling the arrival of political violence as a t Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   pepperonikkid 

• Trucker
  • Group: Silver

Posted 15 May 2017 - 11:40 AM

Progressives openly signaling the arrival of political violence as a tactic to obtain power

http://www.americanthinker.com
By Thomas Lifson
May 15, 2017

Article:

The message is being sent out loud and clear: the American left is moving toward violence as a tactic in its quest to grab the political power to which it believes it is entitled. John Daniel Davidson is absolutely correct in his observation that the "The American Left is talking itself into Violence." He cites a lot of examples. Here is a sample:

Jennifer Carnahan, the new chairwoman of the Minnesota Republican Party, received a torrent of racist hate mail and at least one threat of physical violence that forced her from her home for a weekend. Carnahan, who is Korean-American, was targeted after publically apologizing and calling for the resignation of those responsible for an offensive image posted to the 7th Congressional District Republicans Facebook page.

It didn't matter that Carnahan didn't post the image, or that she did everything right. The folks sending the hate mail called her racist, and threw a few racial epithets directly at her for good measure.

Last month, left-wing activists in Oregon caused the cancellation of the 82nd Avenue of Roses Parade by threatening to drag "fascists" off the parade route and by fascists, they meant the Republican Party of Multanomah County. In an email, the activists warned, "we will have two hundred or more people rush into the parade into the middle and drag and push those people out as we will not give one inch to groups who espouse hatred toward lgbt, immigrants, people of color or others."

The signs are everywhere that a mass phenomenon is underway and is being tolerated from the failure to suppress antifa armed thugs shutting down political speech in Berkeley...to nods and winks from authority figures. When a revered Civil Rights-era hero, who carries a steel plate in his skull owing to injuries from a police baton, implicitly encourages the ongoing wave of violence, a lot of people take it quite seriously.

Rep. John Lewis, D-Ga., urged students on Saturday to help recreate a sense of hope that has been lost in America today and to participate in civil disobedience if necessary.

In a commencement speech that focused largely on Lewis' life growing up and his involvement in the civil rights movement in the 1960s, Lewis ended it with an examination of the current state of affairs and a thinly veiled critique of America under President Trump, whom he did not mention by name. (snip)

Paralleling what he said earlier about getting into the way of things he saw as unjust during the civil rights era, Lewis encouraged his audience to do the same when they leave college.

"Go out there, get in the way, get in trouble good trouble, necessary trouble and make some noise," he said to cheers.

Full Story

#2 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 15 May 2017 - 11:47 AM

"we will have two hundred or more people rush into the parade into the middle and drag and push those people out as we will not give one inch to groups who espouse hatred toward lgbt, immigrants, people of color or others."

And they still completely miss the irony.

:scratch:

#3 User is offline   mjperry51 

• My Brain Hurts!!

Posted 15 May 2017 - 11:52 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 15 May 2017 - 11:47 AM, said:

And they still completely miss the irony.

:scratch:

Blinded by their own. . . .

#4 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 15 May 2017 - 12:01 PM

When I graduated almost three decades ago, we were told that we were tomorrow's leaders, the hope of our nation, the innovators, the caregivers, who will continue to keep America strong together.

What's wrong with these people? Libs on RN never openly discuss their beliefs and principles. I don't want to say that they don't have any, but they certainly rarely if ever talk about them.

This post has been edited by zurg: 15 May 2017 - 12:01 PM

#5 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 15 May 2017 - 01:16 PM

The official FB page the 7th district of Minnesotas republican party called Rep. Keith Ellison a Muslim goat humper, but it's liberals that have lost their minds.. OK

Ms. Carnahan did the right thing in condemning the creators of this meme, and should not bear the blame. Hate mail and threats are unfortunately par for the course though, whoever the target.

This post has been edited by Ladybird: 15 May 2017 - 01:21 PM

#6 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 15 May 2017 - 01:51 PM

View PostLadybird, on 15 May 2017 - 01:16 PM, said:

The official FB page the 7th district of Minnesotas republican party called Rep. Keith Ellison a Muslim goat humper, but it's liberals that have lost their minds.. OK

Ms. Carnahan did the right thing in condemning the creators of this meme, and should not bear the blame. Hate mail and threats are unfortunately par for the course though, whoever the target.

Ahhhhhh. How about we compare the numbers of those indicating or inciting violence? How about we talk about those who issue threats more than isolated instances of tasteless personal commentary?

You can't say that the only way republicans can claim victory and a higher moral ground is if the score is 50-0. If it's 50-2, it's still very much bad for your side. But you're trying to say, nah-ah, you guys aren't a zilch either so our slew of violence doesn't count. That's a wrong way to look at it.

#7 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 15 May 2017 - 02:25 PM

View Postzurg, on 15 May 2017 - 01:51 PM, said:

Ahhhhhh. How about we compare the numbers of those indicating or inciting violence? How about we talk about those who issue threats more than isolated instances of tasteless personal commentary?

You can't say that the only way republicans can claim victory and a higher moral ground is if the score is 50-0. If it's 50-2, it's still very much bad for your side. But you're trying to say, nah-ah, you guys aren't a zilch either so our slew of violence doesn't count. That's a wrong way to look at it.

Was there an act of violence committed in this story? I must have missed it. There was a report of hundreds of threatening and/or hateful mail being received. Sorry, but no 'side' has the corner on hateful lunatics in their parties.

Just an aside...
That bit of hateful ignorance was not sent anonymously, but was on the GOPs official page. What kind of people are these?

This post has been edited by Ladybird: 15 May 2017 - 02:43 PM

#8 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all the right people

Posted 15 May 2017 - 02:56 PM

Bring it! Losers!

Us conservatives pack heat. :hunter:

#9 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

• Got Wiener?

Posted 15 May 2017 - 03:26 PM

What's counterfactual about Keith Ellison humping goats? He's a mooselimb. Mooselimbs hump goats. Sure, they're not going to tell you about it....

#10 User is offline   BT3 

• President Trump. Say it! SAY IT!
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 15 May 2017 - 03:47 PM

As everyone on both sides already know, "progressives" have already been using violence for years with the backing of the dnc and, at times, the police. We simply have not yet joined in to combat them. When that time comes, there will be a slaughter. When those on the Right finally say enough is enough, you will see 99% of the leftists claim they were never on the left and never heard of obama.

:hunter:

#11 User is online   Oathtaker 

• <no title>

Posted 15 May 2017 - 04:57 PM

There are a few things left out in the article:

1. The perpetrators of the statement concerning Ellison were not identified. Why? Were they actually members of the Republican group? Was this a false flag attack perpetrated by the alt left?

2. We have yet to hear from Ellison concerning his Caprinae proclivities. We do know he is Muslim so the statement is at least half true.

No crime was committed by those who posted the rather purile statement, so the cyber investigation will lie with the Republican Party.

I will add that the tremendous lack of self controlexhibited by your people is troubling. Like taking away firearms troubling...

Nothing in the statement has risen beyond anything SNL has intimated about Trump and his people. Yet no death threats have been issued.....

Y'all need to get a grip...

This post has been edited by Oathtaker: 15 May 2017 - 04:59 PM

#12 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 15 May 2017 - 05:02 PM

If every time a white Floridian has sex with their pet, shall I post it here? Is it okay to make retarded assumptions about everyone in that group?

This post has been edited by Ladybird: 15 May 2017 - 05:03 PM

#13 User is offline   Joe the Pagan 

• Don't blame me I voted for Romney
  • View blog

Posted 15 May 2017 - 05:48 PM

View PostLadybird, on 15 May 2017 - 05:02 PM, said:

If every time a white Floridian has sex with their pet, shall I post it here? Is it okay to make retarded assumptions about everyone in that group?

Will you be checking to see what political party the Zoophiles belongs to? What are you going to do when Z is added to LGBTEIEIO? Do you want to be known as a hater?

#14 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

• Got Wiener?

Posted 15 May 2017 - 05:49 PM

If the shoe fits, Fatima.

#15 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 15 May 2017 - 05:58 PM

View PostLadybird, on 15 May 2017 - 02:25 PM, said:

Was there an act of violence committed in this story? I must have missed it. There was a report of hundreds of threatening and/or hateful mail being received. Sorry, but no 'side' has the corner on hateful lunatics in their parties.

Just an aside...
That bit of hateful ignorance was not sent anonymously, but was on the GOPs official page. What kind of people are these?

Neither side has the corner on VIOLENT lunatics? Really? Let's compare. Where are the right wing Berkeley like college students? Where are the right wing Portland like downtown closure threats of violence? Where are the OWS type right wingers beating people up with batons?

No. YOUR side resorts to violence every time it loses, and sometimes when it wins.

#16 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 15 May 2017 - 06:12 PM

View PostNoclevermoniker, on 15 May 2017 - 05:49 PM, said:

If the shoe fits, Fatima.

Are you from Florida?

#17 User is offline   hpy4me 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 15 May 2017 - 06:14 PM

I think this is a bad attempt at comparison. Whatever the Left was before the Obama-era, and it has been many things, this current iteration is one of radicalism. Bigotry, oppression, intimidation, and eventually violence, are found at the core of each and every single one of today's Leftist ideals/actions - and I would challenge anyone to take any current position and prove otherwise.

These things are reinforced from all angles be it media, social media, pop-culture, "higher education", and of course politics. Media constantly referring to rioters as "peaceful protesters". Social media like Twitter and Facebook ban a Conservative who calls for border security in less than an hour but lets videos of targeted anti-White attacks stay viral for weeks. Pop-culture personalities who openly call for violence against the President and his family and get away with it. Places of so called "higher education" that literally teach classes on how to oppress viewpoints and engage in violence without being identified. Politician who pull cops back from areas that they damned well know will have incidents of Leftist violence.

These elements of bigotry, oppression, intimidation, and violence are ingrained within today's Leftist. They are foundation level qualities. I don't like to make assumptions about people I don't know so correct me if I'm wrong but it seems to me you might not yet have dealt with the fact that the Democrat party of previous generations is no more. It has been radically changed and its not coming back. This radicalization infested the Left and eroded it from within leaving just enough of a facade as to be able to advance its radicalism under the guise of what others had done. But the Left of today is not the Left of before and so to any non-violent Democrat voter I would say this: Stop being a Democrat, because your party is dead and you're currently being tricked into supporting what is basically a terrorist organization.

ps. This video is funny and fits here check it out and if you link it there are a few other "Social Justice: The Musical" videos on youtube by the same guy.

https://www.youtube....h?v=2AhGYo9TExU

#18 User is offline   BT3 

• President Trump. Say it! SAY IT!

Posted 15 May 2017 - 06:17 PM

View Postzurg, on 15 May 2017 - 05:58 PM, said:

Neither side has the corner on VIOLENT lunatics? Really? Let's compare. Where are the right wing Berkeley like college students? Where are the right wing Portland like downtown closure threats of violence? Where are the OWS type right wingers beating people up with batons?

No. YOUR side resorts to violence every time it loses, and sometimes when it wins.

No, see, every time a leftwing speaker is giving a speech at a college they are shouted down by Conservatives......no, that's not it.

Whenever Conservatives don't get their way they trash, loot and burn buildings and private property.....no, that's not it.

Hmmmmm, seems the violent left have virtually cornered the market on violence with RARE exceptions in this country. YEP, that's it!

#19 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 15 May 2017 - 06:25 PM

View Posthpy4me, on 15 May 2017 - 06:14 PM, said:

I think this is a bad attempt at comparison. Whatever the Left was before the Obama-era, and it has been many things, this current iteration is one of radicalism. Bigotry, oppression, intimidation, and eventually violence, are found at the core of each and every single one of today's Leftist ideals/actions - and I would challenge anyone to take any current position and prove otherwise.

These things are reinforced from all angles be it media, social media, pop-culture, "higher education", and of course politics. Media constantly referring to rioters as "peaceful protesters". Social media like Twitter and Facebook ban a Conservative who calls for border security in less than an hour but lets videos of targeted anti-White attacks stay viral for weeks. Pop-culture personalities who openly call for violence against the President and his family and get away with it. Places of so called "higher education" that literally teach classes on how to oppress viewpoints and engage in violence without being identified. Politician who pull cops back from areas that they damned well know will have incidents of Leftist violence.

These elements of bigotry, oppression, intimidation, and violence are ingrained within today's Leftist. They are foundation level qualities. I don't like to make assumptions about people I don't know so correct me if I'm wrong but it seems to me you might not yet have dealt with the fact that the Democrat party of previous generations is no more. It has been radically changed and its not coming back. This radicalization infested the Left and eroded it from within leaving just enough of a facade as to be able to advance its radicalism under the guise of what others had done. But the Left of today is not the Left of before and so to any non-violent Democrat voter I would say this: Stop being a Democrat, because your party is dead and you're currently being tricked into supporting what is basically a terrorist organization.

ps. This video is funny and fits here check it out and if you link it there are a few other "Social Justice: The Musical" videos on youtube by the same guy.

https://www.youtube....h?v=2AhGYo9TExU

And the moronic bigotry by SOME (MANY) republicans, some of which is displayed right in this thread is the property of leftists? Bulls.

#20 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog

Posted 15 May 2017 - 06:30 PM

View PostLadybird, on 15 May 2017 - 06:25 PM, said:

And the moronic bigotry by SOME (MANY) republicans, some of which is displayed right in this thread is the property of leftists? Bulls.

More bilge lobbed from central Obtusistan.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users