RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Congressional Dems making early calls for Trump's impeachment - RightNation.US

Congressional Dems making early calls for Trump's impeachment Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   LongKnife 

• Don't start none, won't be none.
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 16 May 2017 - 03:23 PM

Congressional Dems making early calls for Trump's impeachment

Fox News
Brooke Singman
May 16, 2017

That didn't take long.

A small group of President Trump's most outspoken critics has seized on the James Comey controversy to make a — very — early push for impeachment.

The latest call came from Rep. Al Green, D-Texas, who released a statement suggesting Comey’s ouster from atop the FBI was an obstruction of the investigation “of the president’s campaign ties to Russian influence in his 2016 presidential election.” He said Trump has committed acts that “amount to intimidation and obstruction.”

“Our mantra should be I.T.N—Impeach Trump Now,” Green wrote in an email, which included a line in red pushing those who received the email to “forward this email to others who may be interested.”

The White House has defended the decision to fire Comey. The president's team last week cited a DOJ memo castigating his handling of the Hillary Clinton email probe, though Trump himself has since said he would have fired Comey regardless of any recommendation.

Most Democrats are fighting back by calling for a special prosecutor to probe Russian meddling in the 2016 campaign, worried Comey's firing was meant to blunt that investigation.

But a handful of Democrats want to go the distance, and are openly using the "I" word.

Green joined other Democratic lawmakers like Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., who has been discussing impeachment for months. Waters took to Twitter in April saying that she would “fight every day until he’s impeached.”

She later denied calling for impeachment, but on Thursday renewed her push during an interview with MSNBC’s Chris Hayes.

“I’ve said all along that he will lead us to impeachment, and he’s doing just that,” Waters said on MSNBC. “We’re fiddling while Rome is burning. This president needs to be impeached.”

Waters has received her fair share of impeachment backlash from Trump supporters. Most recently, Waters was greeted by pro-Trump protesters before a town hall on Saturday, with some holding signs calling for her impeachment.

Story here

#2 User is offline   r12driver 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 16 May 2017 - 03:28 PM

Maxine Waters...now there is a gal who is just as smart as she looks.

#3 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 16 May 2017 - 03:56 PM

View PostLongKnife, on 16 May 2017 - 03:23 PM, said:

“Our mantra should be I.T.N—Impeach Trump Now,” Green wrote in an email, which included a line in red pushing those who received the email to “forward this email to others who may be interested.”

Any riot protest where people are chanting "ITN" needs countered with shouts of "GFY".

Don't forward this suggestion to others who have better things to do with their lives than stroke out because of TDS.

#4 User is offline   WillieChuck 

• <no title>

Posted 16 May 2017 - 04:03 PM

So what do they have so far?
- He fired a political appointee who serves at the pleasure of the current President, not the previous one. It was ok for Clinton, but not for Trump. And what is he being investigated for again? Almost a year now and still notta.

- Hasn't released his tax returns. But the one that was leaked (admittedly 12 years old), showed he made allot of money and paid allot in taxes. And he released 100+ page financial statement to the bi-partisan Election Commission to
run for POTUS that details all of his business ventures and financial dealings in much greater detail than would ever be included in his tax returns. If there was anything there it would have been leaked by an anonymous source. And to simply state the obvious. He's been audited by the IRS something like 15 times. If there was anything there it would have already been leaked to the NYT, Wash Post, Salon, Huffington Post, etc., etc., etc.....

- He disclosed "Super Secret Information" to a potential ally in our efforts to thwart Global Terrorism. So says an anonymous source from inside the White House who wasn't in the room and is contradicted by those who were in the room when the conversations took place. LSM is treating this as fact without any named sources. Seriousness of the Charge..... Never mind that the President is the top "classifying authority" in the government and has the constitutional authority declassify anything we wants and to release anything he wants to whomever he wants. He doesn't need congressional or any other approval.

- He is trying to deliver on his campaign promises. Anything he doesn't deliver on won't be for lack of trying. He'll get the best deal he can get with the parties he has to deal with. In other words, he's playing the hand he's dealt, not the one he wishes he had.

- He tweets. This alone should get him impeached. (sarcasm off)- I could do without this, but it's how he sticks it to the LSM. They waste all their time and energy on non-stories as he pushes his agenda while they continue to chase that pesky rabbit.

Yep, he should be impeached.

#5 User is online   Noclevermoniker 

• Got Wiener?
  • Group: Silver

Posted 16 May 2017 - 04:13 PM

Al Green, another gimmedat from Houston's urban hole. Unfortunately, this goon can spout off in front of the entire nation, but only wants feedback from his "constichents". He, Hurricane Sheila, Hank Tipover Guam Johnson, Waters, and the rest of the CBC should have to withstand a literacy test. I bet they'd fail even that.

#6 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 16 May 2017 - 05:01 PM

Meh. Let the Dems draft all the impeachment documents they want. All it means is that Bob Goodlatte (R ), chair of the House Judiciary Committee needs a bigger trash can next to his desk.

#7 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog

Posted 16 May 2017 - 05:10 PM

“I’ve said all along that he will lead us to impeachment, and he’s doing just that,” Waters said on MSNBC. “We’re fiddling while Rome is burning. This president needs to be impeached.”

If the ignorant harridan had said this at any time during the previous regime, she would have been 100% correct.

However, she enabled and abetted treason for 2 terms of the previous dictator and now she's wringing her sour grapes to make as much whine as she can to go along with all the wheeze from her cronies.

They can all go eat shidt.

The angrier and more idiotic they behave, the more I am convinced that Trump is doing the job we elected him to do.

#8 User is offline   satellite66 

• No more RHINOs!!!

Posted 16 May 2017 - 05:24 PM

The same group that called the election early for Hillary Can't put any stock in anything they come up with

#9 User is offline   Censport 

• @CensportRacing
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 16 May 2017 - 05:55 PM

Funny how each of the Democrats calling for Trump's impeachment are far more corrupt that he has been as president.

But hey, let 'em impeach Trump. I'm perfectly fine with Mike Pence as president.

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/db023c45942ebfabbe98bff10340691e5c6d31a7/c=0-170-2959-2395&r=x513&c=680x510/local/-/media/2015/07/31/Indianapolis/Indianapolis/635739463503931465-02-govride-073115.jpg

#10 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people

Posted 16 May 2017 - 08:32 PM

They've been hollering for his impeachment before he ever took the oath of office.

Democraps have absolutely no useful purpose in life and all they do is try to destroy everyone else who works and contributes to this country as they champion the parasites, degenerates, psychos and criminals.

View PostCensport, on 16 May 2017 - 05:55 PM, said:

Funny how each of the Democrats calling for Trump's impeachment are far more corrupt that he has been as president.

But hey, let 'em impeach Trump. I'm perfectly fine with Mike Pence as president.

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/db023c45942ebfabbe98bff10340691e5c6d31a7/c=0-170-2959-2395&r=x513&c=680x510/local/-/media/2015/07/31/Indianapolis/Indianapolis/635739463503931465-02-govride-073115.jpg

They will just destroy him too.

#11 User is offline   Bookdoc 

• Daddy's little girl

Posted 16 May 2017 - 10:12 PM

View PostRock N, on 16 May 2017 - 08:32 PM, said:

They've been hollering for his impeachment before he ever took the oath of office.

Democraps have absolutely no useful purpose in life and all they do is try to destroy everyone else who works and contributes to this country as they champion the parasites, degenerates, psychos and criminals.

You just named the democrat party base...

#12 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• I'm dethpicable

Posted 16 May 2017 - 11:47 PM

To some of the more centrist folks I know, the dems are coming out as obstructive, vindictive and "have it out for Trump" (their words).

Keep it up, gang! :thumbsup: :welldone:

#13 User is offline   Censport 

• @CensportRacing

Posted 17 May 2017 - 12:26 AM

View PostRock N, on 16 May 2017 - 08:32 PM, said:

They will have to fabricate the evidence (nothing new for the Left, I know). Pence looks clean.

View PostBookdoc, on 16 May 2017 - 10:12 PM, said:

You just named the democrat party base...

He also described the basis of every collectivist economic system ever written, endorsed, or tried by the Left.

#14 User is offline   LongKnife 

Posted 17 May 2017 - 07:34 AM

View PostCensport, on 17 May 2017 - 12:26 AM, said:

They will have to fabricate the evidence (nothing new for the Left, I know). Pence looks clean.

You mean like they are doing with Trump?

#15 User is online   AntonToo 

• <no title>

Posted 17 May 2017 - 09:50 AM

View PostLongKnife, on 16 May 2017 - 03:23 PM, said:

Congressional Dems making early calls for Trump's impeachment

But you know Republicans are the ones that actually want it.

I think few would at this point would not prefer Pence in office right now.

He probably would lie a whole lot less,
Tweeting nonsense a whole lot less,
having a whole lot less family members running the government,
would be playing a lot less hancky-panky with Russians,
would be firing less FBI directors for not pledging loyalty to him and refusing his requests to squash investigations.

At some point Republicans will find the will to dump the slimy frog, only a question of how long it will take for them to come to their senses...and I bet Democrats hope it is well after 2018.

This post has been edited by AntonToo: 17 May 2017 - 09:51 AM

#16 User is offline   LongKnife 

Posted 17 May 2017 - 10:03 AM

View PostAntonToo, on 17 May 2017 - 09:50 AM, said:

would be firing less FBI directors for not pledging loyalty to him and refusing his requests to squash investigations.

Are you somehow affiliated with the New York Times? Or do you just read it a lot?

#17 User is offline   Dutch13 

• <no title>

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:05 AM

At some point Republicans will find the will to dump the slimy frog, only a question of how long it will take for them to come to their senses...and I bet Democrats hope it is well after 2018.

:popcorn:

#18 User is online   Noclevermoniker 

• Got Wiener?

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:13 AM

Keep the tinfoil tight, Anton. It's the only way you'll survive the next 16 years.

#19 User is offline   Censport 

• @CensportRacing

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:26 AM

At some point Republicans will find the will to dump the slimy frog,

Says the blind partisan who voted for Hillary.

#20 User is offline   Kevin 

• Truth loving moderate
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:57 AM

No matter what anyone thinks of Pence he would at least show the basic degree of competence that the American people expect. While I can see why democrats would fear that (I mean just imagine what this house and Senate could get done with even a mildly competent president) they clearly fear the uncertain of Trump more. As for Republicans, I feel most still believe that they can work their agenda with Trump and that the damage of an impeachment or resignation would hurt that more than it would help.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users