RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Body IDd as missing SC girl, Iyana Lowery - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Body IDd as missing SC girl, Iyana Lowery Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Diamond369 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 16 May 2017 - 05:06 PM

https://mgtvwspa.files.wordpress.com/2017/05/iyana-lowery-web.jpg?w=650 http://www.wltx.com/img/resize/content.wltx.com/photo/2017/05/05/ayana-lowery-pic_1494009132449_9384537_ver1.0.png?preset=534-401 https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C_KP2lIW0AYdsB4.jpg May the little angel RIP

Body ID’d as missing SC girl, Iyana Lowery
WBTW Published: May 16, 2017, 5:07 pm Updated: May 16, 2017, 5:28 pm

BENNETTSVILLE, SC (WBTW) – The search for a missing 8-year-old Bennettsville girl has come to an end after deputies discovered her body Sunday morning in a remote area near McColl.

Marlboro County Coroner Tim Brown identifies the body found Sunday at Iyana Lowery, who had been missing since May 5.

According to a press release distributed by SLED on behalf of the Marlboro County Sheriff’s Office, the body, now identified as Iyana Lowery, was discovered Sunday morning after officials received information that led them to the area near McColl.

“The body was recovered in an area off New Bridge Road,” according to Marlboro County Sheriff Charles Lemon. “The body was identified by Marlboro County Coroner Tim Brown through DNA records.”

Multiple law enforcement agencies searched for Iyana Lowery for nine days before discovering her body. It was discovered that Iyana was first missing when Marlboro County deputies were called to her home on Craig Circle in Bennettsville around 9 a.m. May 5.

At the home, deputies discovered Iyana’s mother, Ella Lowery, stabbed to death, and the 8-year-old little girl was missing. SLED, FBI, Florence County Sheriff’s Office and other surrounding agencies assisted in the search for Iyana until Sunday morning.

Full article here

This post has been edited by Diamond369: 16 May 2017 - 05:09 PM

#2 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 16 May 2017 - 05:56 PM

Poor baby. Hope she didn't suffer very long.

Something similar happened to two people, mother and daughter, who were very close to me. It's hard reading this.

#3 User is offline   WarDog 

• I'm Not Confused...I Just Need More Answers!

Posted 16 May 2017 - 07:17 PM

Hope they throw the book at him...can never understand why someone would murder an innocent....RIP Iyana, prayers to the family

#4 User is offline   ilja 

• Go ahead, read my mind!!!
  • View blog
  • Group: Blog Moderator

Posted 16 May 2017 - 07:29 PM

So sickening! I hope he gets what he deserves in prison.

#5 User is offline   searcher 

• <no title>

Posted 16 May 2017 - 10:31 PM

I spent 20 years in Search and Rescue. 2 of the missions were for little girls where things did not result in a happy ending. There was a third while I was on the team but I couldn't go through the heartache again so I passed on that one. The guy resposible for at least 2 of them died in prison a while back.
Mark

#6 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 17 May 2017 - 09:07 AM

View Postsearcher, on 16 May 2017 - 10:31 PM, said:

I spent 20 years in Search and Rescue. 2 of the missions were for little girls where things did not result in a happy ending. There was a third while I was on the team but I couldn't go through the heartache again so I passed on that one. The guy resposible for at least 2 of them died in prison a while back.
Mark

Please tell me it wasn't 'natural causes'.

Oki

#7 User is offline   searcher 

• <no title>

Posted 17 May 2017 - 09:15 AM

View Postoki, on 17 May 2017 - 09:07 AM, said:

Please tell me it wasn't 'natural causes'.

Oki

Oki,
it was cancer. Part of me hopes he died screaming but a growing part hopes he was able to ask God for forgiveness.
Mark

#8 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 17 May 2017 - 01:06 PM

View PostLadybird, on 16 May 2017 - 05:56 PM, said:

Poor baby. Hope she didn't suffer very long.

Something similar happened to two people, mother and daughter, who were very close to me. It's hard reading this.

So sorry to hear that. It's a parent's worst nightmare.

#9 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 17 May 2017 - 01:25 PM

View Postsearcher, on 17 May 2017 - 09:15 AM, said:

Oki,
it was cancer. Part of me hopes he died screaming but a growing part hopes he was able to ask God for forgiveness.
Mark

Damn. Per forgiveness part, yeah I do believe in people making terrible mistakes and deserving a chance at redemption, BUT, nearly every time these types of crimes involve someone who has done terrible things time and again and never sought either forgiveness nor redemption. The only time the S.O.B.'s want to atone for their crimes or such is when final judgement is at hand or they think it will get them something. In other words a freaken' act. Very sad that this man probably knew less pain in his final moments then the very innocent child whose life he took.

As having known someone who has done time for messing with minors and sex crimes he has had numerous chances to get his sh$t together but has chosen not to. Thankfully nothing that involved forcible rape per sei, but things such as messing with a 12 year old when he was 28 or 29, getting caught breaking into a 2nd hand store and 'indulging himself' in the ladies underwear area, and then grabbing teen girls inappropriately in a skating rink. That's just what I know about even. No sympathy, he can rot.

Oki

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users