RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Miss USA Explodes Liberal Heads Even More - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Miss USA Explodes Liberal Heads Even More Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   pepperonikkid 

• Trucker
  • Group: Silver

Posted 16 May 2017 - 07:22 PM

Miss USA Explodes Liberal Heads Even More

http://www.americanthinker.com
By Ethel C. Fenig
May 16, 2017

Article:

The new Miss USA, Kára McCullough, is finishing off President Trump ®'s process of turning around everything everyone thought was true and exploding liberals' heads as they go along. The stunning Ms. McCullough, who now lives in Washington, D.C., works as a physical scientist for the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission when she isn't winning beauty contests. Last year, she was Miss Washington D.C.; Sunday night, she was crowned Miss USA. Yeah, that's the contest formerly owned by now-president Donald Trump; he sold it in 2015.

In addition to her beauty, she has brains – which she uses.

McCullough graduated from South Carolina State University with a degree in chemistry and concentration in radiochemistry. She was a member of S.C. State's Honors College, the American Chemical Society, the Health Physics Society, the American Association of Blacks in Engineering, and the American Nuclear Society. During her time at S.C. State University, McCullough was also inducted into the Alpha Nu Sigma Honor Society, the Golden Key International Honour Society, and the National Society of Black Engineers.

Yes, she is a black female scientist. Therefore, despite their usual contempt for beauty pageants, and the people who participate in them, lefties cheered for McCullough.

For Sunday's pageant, McCullough wore her naturally curly hair curly, long, and bouffant. This pleased liberals including Bustle, a website for females that mixes beauty tips, women's health care news, dealing with men, and inspiring (to them) articles about women.

When the new Miss USA is crowned, custom dictates that Miss USA from the prior year be the one to crown the new queen. McCullough was crowned by Miss USA 2016, Deshauna Barber – and for that magic moment, both of them wore their hair in all of its natural glory. No straighteners, no relaxers – just beautiful curls.

And yes, they were beautiful. So far, we all agree. But not for long.

As is the standard for these pageants, contestants are asked questions about current events. Most respond with airy, feel-good nothings. (They want to win and not offend anyone.) Not McCullough. Asked whether "affordable" health care is a right or a privilege, she didn't go all Jimmy Kimmel (she's a scientist; he's a late-night host), but offered an interesting, unexpected answer.

I'm definitely going to say it's a privilege. As a government employee, I am granted health care. And I see firsthand that, for one, to have health care, you need to have jobs. So therefore, we need to continue to cultivate this environment that we're given the opportunity to have health care as well as jobs for all the American citizens worldwide.

Full Story

#2 User is offline   Ben Cranklin 

• Satiric Curmudgeon
  • Group: Gold

Posted 16 May 2017 - 07:44 PM

This thread would be a lot more informative with pictures.

#3 User is offline   firecoco 

• Yes! We! Can!

Posted 16 May 2017 - 07:58 PM

View PostBen Cranklin, on 16 May 2017 - 07:44 PM, said:

This thread would be a lot more informative with pictures.

It would be a lot better if it was complete....From what I understand this young lady got so much heat from the tolerant left that she came out and changed her story

She is now saying that health care is a right

#4 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 16 May 2017 - 08:34 PM

View Postfirecoco, on 16 May 2017 - 07:58 PM, said:

It would be a lot better if it was complete....From what I understand this young lady got so much heat from the tolerant left that she came out and changed her story

They made her "an offer that she couldn't refuse" I'm sure. <_<

#5 User is offline   Liz 

• 1.4% Neanderthal
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 17 May 2017 - 12:21 AM

View Postfirecoco, on 16 May 2017 - 07:58 PM, said:

Yes, indeed:

Miss USA: On second thought, I believe health care should be a right

HotAir
by Allahpundit
posted at 11:21 am on May 16, 2017

Excerpt:

And so we have our answer to yesterday’s exit question.

I don’t know if she’s spinning here to get liberals off her back or if she honestly misunderstood what she was being asked at the pageant about health care being a right or privilege. Her answer on Sunday night … wasn’t all that coherent (“to all the American citizens worldwide”?). She may have heard the word “privilege” and, in the stress of the moment, processed it not in the legal sense but in the colloquial sense, as a synonym for gratitude for one’s good fortune. E.g., it’s a privilege to be a citizen of the greatest country in the world, I’m privileged to have a wonderfully supportive family, what a privilege to have good medical care through your job, etc. A pageant contestant wants to project graciousness, so that’s what she did. Maybe she really is just clarifying what she meant.

Or maybe she understood the question perfectly well, took a more conservative line, and has now repented under pressure.

*snip*

The Rest

#6 User is offline   LongKnife 

• Don't start none, won't be none.
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 17 May 2017 - 08:18 AM

Miss USA Responds to Backlash: 'I Stand Behind What I Said'

#7 User is offline   firecoco 

• Yes! We! Can!

Posted 17 May 2017 - 08:23 AM

View PostLongKnife, on 17 May 2017 - 08:18 AM, said: