RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Obama Gave Classified Intel to Russia - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Obama Gave Classified Intel to Russia Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   ThePatriot 

• Warpaint
  • Group: Gold

Posted 16 May 2017 - 09:24 PM

Guests Remind NBC, CNN: Obama Gave Classified Intel to Russia
By Kyle Drennen | May 16, 2017 | 12:39 PM EDT

While NBC and CNN joined the rest of the media in rushing to condemn the Trump White House over an unconfirmed Washington Post report that the President inadvertently shared classified information with Russian officials, guests on both networks provided important context that the Obama administration intentionally shared classified intelligence with Russia less than a year ago.

Appearing on Friday’s NBC Today, security analyst Juan Zarate warned: “The problem is the Russians aren’t trustworthy. The Russians have proven that when we’ve provided information in the past, they’ve used it against us.” He then proceeded to explain how former President Obama gave the Russians classified information just months ago:

<snip>

Meanwhile, over on CNN’s New Day, political analyst Jeffrey Lord provided some “perspective” to anchor Chris Cuomo:

The only thing I would say here, Chris is perspective. Perspective is all. I'm holding two headlines from the Washington Post, one of May 25th, 2014, “White House mistakenly identifies CIA chief in Afghanistan.” The Obama administration put the name of the CIA on the press release, exposed him and endangered his life. The second one, June 30, 2016, “U.S. Offers to share Syrian intelligence on terrorist with Russia,” which is to say the Obama administration wanted to give their intelligence to the Russians. All I'm saying here is there’s perspective. We need to find out the facts and let’s have perspective.

Incidentally, notice that the 2014 story was from the same Post reporter, Greg Miller, who wrote Monday's article.

In sharp contrast to the wall-to-wall media coverage of the Trump story, Obama offering to share intel with Russia was greeted with yawns from the press.

<snip>
More Here
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, well, well.... imagine that.

#2 User is offline   firecoco 

• Yes! We! Can!

Posted 16 May 2017 - 09:27 PM

Impeach him

#3 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 16 May 2017 - 10:19 PM

View Postfirecoco, on 16 May 2017 - 09:27 PM, said:

Impeach him

:o

When Obama committed multiple counts of treason, anyone looking at him with a jaundiced eye was a racist.

When manufactured 'evidence' gets floated by the complicit MSM to feed the TrumpHate masses, it's dogma.

It's always good to just tidy up the lanes so that we know which one folks are driving in.

#4 User is offline   hpy4me 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 16 May 2017 - 11:40 PM

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 16 May 2017 - 10:19 PM, said:

It's always good to just tidy up the lanes so that we know which one folks are driving in.

Next step: Get the USACE to redesign all "left" lanes as expressways out of the country, or over a cliff maybe, meh whichever.

But yea, the Leftist are treating this as some grand extinction level event... just like the last 387 innocuous bits of nonsense they hyped as "the end of Trump" that we no longer talk about. Meanwhile, you have a better chance getting struck by lightning while riding a unicorn on the way to turn in your winning lottery ticket than you do of finding a Leftist talking head that wants to own up to the fact that they know damned well none of their vitriol/fake news has ever had merit behind it and this incident surely wont break that streak.

#5 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 17 May 2017 - 12:38 AM

View Posthpy4me, on 16 May 2017 - 11:40 PM, said:

Meanwhile, you have a better chance getting struck by lightning while riding a unicorn on the way to turn in your winning lottery ticket than you do of finding a Leftist talking head that wants to own up to the fact that they know damned well none of their vitriol/fake news has ever had merit behind it and this incident surely wont break that streak.

:lol:

#6 User is offline   That_Guy 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 17 May 2017 - 05:37 AM

State-to-state diplomacy: "The Obama administration has offered to help Russia improve its targeting of terrorist groups in Syria if Moscow will stop bombing civilians and opposition fighters who have signed on to a cease-fire and use its influence to force Syrian President Bashar al-Assad to do the same. The offer early this week of what one administration official called 'enhanced information sharing' does not include joint military planning, targeting or coordination with U.S. airstrikes or other operations in Syria."

Head of state bragging: "'I get great intel. I have people brief me on great intel every day,' (Trump) reportedly said, going on to discuss information gathered by a foreign intelligence partner on a specific Islamic State group plot and the city in which the plot was said to be planned."

Not the same thing at all.

#7 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

• Got Wiener?
  • Group: Silver

Posted 17 May 2017 - 05:49 AM

View PostThat_Guy, on 17 May 2017 - 05:37 AM, said:

State-to-state diplomacy: "The Obama administration has offered to help Russia improve its targeting of terrorist groups in Syria if Moscow will stop bombing civilians and opposition fighters who have signed on to a cease-fire and use its influence to force Syrian President Bashar al-Assad to do the same. The offer early this week of what one administration official called 'enhanced information sharing' does not include joint military planning, targeting or coordination with U.S. airstrikes or other operations in Syria."

Head of state bragging: "'I get great intel. I have people brief me on great intel every day,' (Trump) reportedly said, going on to discuss information gathered by a foreign intelligence partner on a specific Islamic State group plot and the city in which the plot was said to be planned."

Still humping obamas leg. Nothing to see here.

Don't feed the troll.

#8 User is offline   brah 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 17 May 2017 - 06:42 AM

The Lamestream Media has no credibility.

#9 User is offline   ThePatriot 

• Warpaint

Posted 17 May 2017 - 06:50 AM

View PostThat_Guy, on 17 May 2017 - 05:37 AM, said:

So says the genius that doesn't understand what "the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed" means.

:biglaugh:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users