RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Roger Ailes, former president of Fox News, dead at 77 - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Roger Ailes, former president of Fox News, dead at 77 Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   pepperonikkid 

• Trucker
  • Group: Silver

Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:28 AM

Roger Ailes, former president of Fox News, dead at 77

http://www.msn.com
FoxNews.com
5/18/2017

Article:

Roger Ailes, who built Fox News into a cable powerhouse before leaving the company last year, died at the age of 77.
The Ohio-born television pioneer was a confidante of presidents and a acknowledged master of communications. He founded Fox News in 1996 and built it into the nation's long-running No. 1 cable news network Ailes resigned from Fox in July amid charges of sexual harrassment.

His widow, Elizabeth Ailes, confirmed the news in a statement.

"I am profoundly sad and heartbroken to report that my husband, Roger Ailes, passed away this morning," the statement read. "Roger was a loving husband to me, to his son Zachary, and a loyal friend to many. He was also a patriot, profoundly grateful to live in a country that gave him so much opportunity to work hard, to rise—and to give back."

Ailes left Fox News under a cloud of controversy last August. The sequence of events that led to his departure began when Gretchen Carlson sued him fter her contract as a daytime Fox host was not renewed. Ailes strongly denied her allegations of sexual harassment and wrongful termination.

At the time of Ailes' his departure, Executive Chairman of News Corp Rupert Murdoch said, "Roger Ailes has made a remarkable contribution to our company and our country ... Roger shared my vision of a great and independent television organization and executed it brilliantly over 20 great years.”

Full Story

#2 User is offline   BerkeleyUnderground 

• <no title>

Posted 18 May 2017 - 12:54 PM

Rush Limbaugh is talking about Rodger Ailes today, as I thought he would, and doing an awesome job, as Rush is so good at, of describing and bringing to life the man he knew for many years.

I haven't heard everything Rush has said but apparently he doesn't put alot of credence in the sexual harassment allegations.

And I think the short announcement by Mrs. Ailes is very well done.

#3 User is offline   intotheblackhole 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 18 May 2017 - 01:14 PM

I think that Ailes has done more to wrestle the country back from the liberals than any other person on the planet. I can only hope that someone as good takes his place.

On another note Tucker Carlson is pretty annoying. I can't stand to listen to him and he doesn't let the other side of the debate talk. I hope that Fox gets rid of him soon. O'Reilly was pretty good at his debates and would give the other side time to make their point.

#4 User is offline   brah 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:31 PM

The Leftist Ghouls are celebrating his death. <_<

#5 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead

Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:39 PM

Man, this and the news of Chris Cornell committing suicide, what a crappy day. :(

#6 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people

Posted 19 May 2017 - 06:51 AM

View Posterp, on 18 May 2017 - 09:39 PM, said:

Man, this and the news of Chris Cornell committing suicide, what a crappy day. :(

:yeahthat:

And after what happened to Sonny Bono, Breitbart, Scalia, etc. I can't help but to be suspicious about Aile's cause of death?

#7 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead

Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:55 PM

View PostRock N, on 19 May 2017 - 06:51 AM, said:

:yeahthat:

And after what happened to Sonny Bono, Breitbart, Scalia, etc. I can't help but to be suspicious about Aile's cause of death?

Yeah, because 77 year old overweight males just never pass away like that.

Or were you talking about Chris Cornell? Damn government is killing all our rock stars!!!

#8 User is offline   Dutch13 

• <no title>
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:11 PM

View Posterp, on 19 May 2017 - 02:55 PM, said:

Or were you talking about Chris Cornell? Damn government is killing all our rock stars!!!

:popcorn:

#9 User is online   Moderator T 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 19 May 2017 - 04:39 PM

Scott Weiland, Cornell, Cobain, Andrew Wood. There does seem to be a conspiracy against mid 90's grunge rock front men. Eddie Vetter is still around. I wonder if he took the Illuminati's deal.

#10 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead

Posted 19 May 2017 - 04:50 PM

View PostModerator T, on 19 May 2017 - 04:39 PM, said:

Scott Weiland, Cornell, Cobain, Andrew Wood. There does seem to be a conspiracy against mid 90's grunge rock front men. Eddie Vetter is still around. I wonder if he took the Illuminati's deal.

Don't forget Layne Staley and the dude from Blind Mellon?

They don't even try to hide it anymore.

This post has been edited by erp: 19 May 2017 - 04:51 PM

#11 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 19 May 2017 - 05:14 PM

They already got rid of the 80's icons. I think Madonna is the last man standing.

#12 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 19 May 2017 - 07:14 PM

View Posterp, on 19 May 2017 - 04:50 PM, said:

Don't forget Layne Staley and the dude from Blind Mellon?

They don't even try to hide it anymore.

View PostLadybird, on 19 May 2017 - 05:14 PM, said:

They already got rid of the 80's icons. I think Madonna is the last man standing.

LOL, that conspiracy's been around a lot longer than that. Remember Hank Williams? Billie Holiday? Buddy Holly (& Richie Valens & Big Bopper)? Patsy Cline? Eddie Cochran? Johnny Horton? Sam Cooke? Otis Redding? Brian Jones? Jimi Hendrix? Jim Morrison? Janis Joplin? The entire band the "Bar-Kays" (plane accident)? Duane Allman? Lynyrd Skynyrd? Gram Parsons? Jim Croce? Cass Elliot? Paul Kossoff? Keith Relf? John Bonham? Tommy Bolin and Marc Bolan?

Hell, I could go on a lot longer, and that's only up to the mid-70's...

:coolshades:

#13 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead

Posted 19 May 2017 - 07:51 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 19 May 2017 - 07:14 PM, said:

LOL, that conspiracy's been around a lot longer than that. Remember Hank Williams? Billie Holiday? Buddy Holly (& Richie Valens & Big Bopper)? Patsy Cline? Eddie Cochran? Johnny Horton? Sam Cooke? Otis Redding? Brian Jones? Jimi Hendrix? Jim Morrison? Janis Joplin? The entire band the "Bar-Kays" (plane accident)? Duane Allman? Lynyrd Skynyrd? Gram Parsons? Jim Croce? Cass Elliot? Paul Kossoff? Keith Relf? John Bonham? Tommy Bolin and Marc Bolan?

Hell, I could go on a lot longer, and that's only up to the mid-70's...

:coolshades:

Dang! Not the Bay-Kays!?!

I listened to them when I was a kid.

Why is it musicians know so many government secrets. It's a travesty I tells ya!!

ETA: I just looked it up, the Bar-Kay's I remember where the 80's line up. Which makes me feel so used that I was listening to a band with government plants. Those sinister bastards!!!

This post has been edited by erp: 19 May 2017 - 08:00 PM

#14 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 19 May 2017 - 08:49 PM

View Posterp, on 19 May 2017 - 07:51 PM, said:

Dang! Not the Bay-Kays!?!

I listened to them when I was a kid.

Why is it musicians know so many government secrets. It's a travesty I tells ya!!

ETA: I just looked it up, the Bar-Kay's I remember where the 80's line up. Which makes me feel so used that I was listening to a band with government plants. Those sinister bastards!!!

There was a second Bar-Kays?

:unsure: It's them Build-a-Burgers! :unsure:

#15 User is offline   Lori 

• Smraty Pnats

Posted 20 May 2017 - 03:08 AM

View Posterp, on 19 May 2017 - 04:50 PM, said:

the dude from Blind Mellon?

Shannon Hoon. A couple of years after his death, I was reading the want ads in the Houston Chronicle and there was this small ad for a band looking for a lead singer. The band was Blind Melon! I about fell out... I'm sure I clipped it and probably still have it somewhere. (Also, Shannon Hoon overdosed just after a Houston show, in New Orleans, where they were going to play the next night.)

There's my anecdote. Now, back to regular programming.

#16 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead

Posted 20 May 2017 - 06:26 AM

View PostLori, on 20 May 2017 - 03:08 AM, said:

Shannon Hoon. A couple of years after his death, I was reading the want ads in the Houston Chronicle and there was this small ad for a band looking for a lead singer. The band was Blind Melon! I about fell out... I'm sure I clipped it and probably still have it somewhere. (Also, Shannon Hoon overdosed just after a Houston show, in New Orleans, where they were going to play the next night.)

There's my anecdote. Now, back to regular programming.

Did you apply?

;)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users