RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: ICE arrests under Trump jump 40 percent - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

ICE arrests under Trump jump 40 percent Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   LongKnife 

• Don't start none, won't be none.
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:22 PM

ICE arrests under Trump jump 40 percent as border crossings drop
Fox News
William Lajeunesse
May 18, 2017

Making good on a promise to overturn Obama-era immigration policies, Immigration and Customs Enforcement arrests increased 38 percent during the first three months of the Trump administration.

''These statistics reflect President Trump's commitment to enforce our immigration laws fairly and across the board,'' said ICE Acting Director Thomas Homan.

The increase reflects arrests made not at the border, but in U.S. cities, so called 'interior enforcement, something critics say almost disappeared in the last year of the Obama Administration.

According to the Department of Homeland Security:

* ICE has arrested more than 41,000 individuals who are either known or suspected of being in the country illegally. This reflects an increase of 37.6 percent over the same period in 2016.

* Nearly 75 percent of those arrested during this period in 2017 are convicted criminals, with offenses ranging from homicide and assault to sexual abuse and drug-related charges.

* The arrest of aliens at-large in the community increased by more than 50 percent.

* The arrest of convicted illegal immigrants climbed nearly 20 percent

* The arrest of non-criminal illegal immigrants rose 150 percent, to 10,800 since the beginning of the year compared to 4,200 in the same period in 2016.

Story

Good luck finding this on CNN

#2 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:26 PM

Good news.

#3 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:36 PM

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

#4 User is offline   deener 

• Deener
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:21 AM

View PostLongKnife, on 18 May 2017 - 09:22 PM, said:

ICE arrests under Trump jump 40 percent as border crossings drop
Fox News
William Lajeunesse
May 18, 2017

Making good on a promise to overturn Obama-era immigration policies, Immigration and Customs Enforcement arrests increased 38 percent during the first three months of the Trump administration.

''These statistics reflect President Trump's commitment to enforce our immigration laws fairly and across the board,'' said ICE Acting Director Thomas Homan.

The increase reflects arrests made not at the border, but in U.S. cities, so called 'interior enforcement, something critics say almost disappeared in the last year of the Obama Administration.

According to the Department of Homeland Security:

* ICE has arrested more than 41,000 individuals who are either known or suspected of being in the country illegally. This reflects an increase of 37.6 percent over the same period in 2016.

* Nearly 75 percent of those arrested during this period in 2017 are convicted criminals, with offenses ranging from homicide and assault to sexual abuse and drug-related charges.

* The arrest of aliens at-large in the community increased by more than 50 percent.

* The arrest of convicted illegal immigrants climbed nearly 20 percent

* The arrest of non-criminal illegal immigrants rose 150 percent, to 10,800 since the beginning of the year compared to 4,200 in the same period in 2016.

Story

Good luck finding this on CNN[/u]

I can just imagine Chris Matthews and Rachel Madcow with tears (probably fake) and clenched teeth bemoaning the fact that all of these upstanding immigrants families are going to be torn apart, destroyed by these uncaring, racist SS Storm Troopers sent out by the evil Hitler, aka, Donald Trump.

I hope that they double or triple that number in the final six months of the year.

You go guys!!!

Deener

#5 User is offline   firecoco 

• Yes! We! Can!
  • Group: Gold

Posted 19 May 2017 - 04:02 AM

http://s23.postimg.org/7vlvqonrf/e9b9ae05da559206681777de0b7402ddc6bbd56f9ce8392f.jpg

#6 User is offline   intotheblackhole 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:33 AM

YEA!!!!! This makes my day. Some good news.

Each illegal that is deported saves the taxpayer $5000 a year. (54.5 billion dollars per year for 12 million illegals). It also opens up jobs for US citizens and many illegals work under the table and don't contribute to the tax revenues.

#7 User is offline   hpy4me 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 19 May 2017 - 11:10 AM

Undoing the unlawful policies of President Open-borders is a good first step. But what do we learn every time one of these illegal scumbags commits some heinous crime? That they have undergone multiple deportations. So clearly the round up isn't the only part of the process that needs changing. We either need to start dumping them at the tip of South America or we need to establish laws that allow for the death penalty to be applied for repeat invasions.

#8 User is offline   Censport 

• @CensportRacing
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:13 PM

I hope this is only the beginning. As Phil Valentine says, demagnetize America. Make it so businesses can't afford to get caught hiring illegals. Cut off the welfare handouts. If they complain about "tearing apart families", tell them to take the anchor babies with them. Then we won't have to deport them, as they'll leave on their own and not come back.

#9 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 19 May 2017 - 04:18 PM

View PostCensport, on 19 May 2017 - 02:13 PM, said:

I hope this is only the beginning. As Phil Valentine says, demagnetize America. Make it so businesses can't afford to get caught hiring illegals. Cut off the welfare handouts. If they complain about "tearing apart families", tell them to take the anchor babies with them. Then we won't have to deport them, as they'll leave on their own and not come back.

Revoke the anchor citizenship and there won't be a reason for them to stick around at all. No benefits, no free ride.

#10 User is offline   Vandervecken 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 22 May 2017 - 11:32 AM

NBC is reporting a 150% increase in arrests of illegals who beside their illegally being here have no other criminal records.

http://www.nbcnews.c...-report-n761156

I love the assumptions of the Left. They think we--and low-info voters--see this as a BAD thing, when I am doing a major happy dance. This is EXACTLY what I was hoping for--it was this that had me worried, that we wouldn't be going after illegals who haven't done more than coming here illegally, which ought to be enough, of course. Thank you NBC, mwah!

#11 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 22 May 2017 - 11:51 AM

View PostVandervecken, on 22 May 2017 - 11:32 AM, said:

NBC is reporting a 150% increase in arrests of illegals who beside their illegally being here have no other criminal records.

http://www.nbcnews.c...-report-n761156

I love the assumptions of the Left. They think we--and low-info voters--see this as a BAD thing, when I am doing a major happy dance. This is EXACTLY what I was hoping for--it was this that had me worried, that we wouldn't be going after illegals who haven't done more than coming here illegally, which ought to be enough, of course. Thank you NBC, mwah!

Yes, ICE is rounding up illegals with no other criminal records because they are conducting a dragnet. Simplest explanation is that ICE goes after the "bad hombres", arrests them at their residence or place of business, then starts asking questions of the other people in the room.

ICE serves an order to detain and deport someone convicted of DUI, drug dealing, or aggravated assault. They show up at his house. Take him in. Then ICE asks for everyone else's green cards. Since mom, dad, and even baby sister can't prove legal residency, they get swept up. Deportations swell exponentially.

So who really is tearing families apart? The people who come here illegally. Especially the ones who commit crimes while they are here. Their actions put their families on the radar.

This post has been edited by gravelrash: 22 May 2017 - 11:51 AM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users