RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Woman lucky to be alive as upscale Baltimore neighborhood terrorized b - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Woman lucky to be alive as upscale Baltimore neighborhood terrorized b Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Diamond369 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 05 November 2017 - 03:45 PM

Woman lucky to be alive as upscale Baltimore neighborhood terrorized by marauding bands of teens wielding wooden boards
Fox News
11/5/17 (4 hours ago)
https://youtu.be/XFZR0Zxucvw

Tweet from WBAL Baltimore News

Councilman Eric Costello facebook page

A Baltimore woman says she's “lucky to be alive” after being beaten with wooden boards and sticks by a pack of teens on Halloween night. The vicious group of around 10 to 15 juveniles committed at least three other attacks that night in the South Baltimore area, a city councilman said, and police also believe the incidents are related.

"They started hitting me with the wood, in the knees, a lot in my face," the woman, who did not reveal her identity, told WBAL.

The woman said she was walking to a restaurant to meet friends when around 10 teenagers emerged from an alley and randomly started pummeling her.

"I feel lucky to be alive. It could have been a lot worse," she said.
POLICE IN MARYLAND REPORT 3 DEAD IN GANG-RELATED VIOLENCE

Police told the station that eight people were assaulted and robbed in the incidents.

"The time that these incidents took place, the suspects that were involved all fit the same general description and pattern," Baltimore Police Chief Spokesman T.J. Smith said.

The woman said she was surrounded and suffered a broken eye socket and nose and sustained cuts on her knees.

"I had a red down-like vest on, so they grabbed the back of my vest and then held me, and then out in front of them came six young women with wood pieces that were like maybe an inch thick and about three feet long," she told WBAL, adding that her attackers were "cowards."

The attack ended when a stranger came up to scare the teenagers off.

"A couple of blows too hard I realized I couldn't stand up anymore, so I went to the ground on my knees," the victim said. "By the time I was on the ground, I was screaming and begging for them to stop."

911 CALLS RELEASED FROM MARYLAND OFFICE PARK SHOOTING

Her cell phone was taken in the attack, and City Councilman Eric Costello is pleading for the public to come forward with information about the teenagers.

"I wish more people would take responsibility for knowing where their children are and what they're doing because it's pretty unfortunate to see kids at this age committing these types of crimes," the woman’s boyfriend, Jeff Brown, told WBAL.

Fox News source

This post has been edited by Diamond369: 05 November 2017 - 03:47 PM

#2 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>

Posted 05 November 2017 - 04:50 PM

View Postarticle, on 05 November 2017 - 03:45 PM, said:

Gee. A white victim. Wonder what color the 'teens' are... <_<

This post has been edited by MTP Reggie: 05 November 2017 - 04:50 PM

#3 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead
  • Group: Silver

Posted 05 November 2017 - 04:57 PM

View PostMTP Reggie, on 05 November 2017 - 04:50 PM, said:

Gee. A white victim. Wonder what color the 'teens' are... <_<

I did not click the article, but the part I did read had no mention of race. Hmmmmmm

#4 User is offline   ThePatriot 

• Warpaint
  • Group: Gold

Posted 05 November 2017 - 05:01 PM

This is why it's best to be armed when out and about and at home. You just never know when some coward is going to try something.

#5 User is offline   Oathtaker 

• <no title>

Posted 05 November 2017 - 05:26 PM

View PostThePatriot, on 05 November 2017 - 05:01 PM, said:

This is why it's best to be armed when out and about and at home. You just never know when some coward is going to try something.

Sadly its Maryland... canít have people defending themselves....

#6 User is offline   intotheblackhole 

• <no title>

Posted 05 November 2017 - 08:33 PM

Baltimore requires police to protect you. If they are not around or busy you are on your own and your estate can sue Baltimore for your death. But the SCOTUS has ruled that police are not responsible to protect you so you really are on your own.

#7 User is offline   Bookdoc 

• Daddy's little girl
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 06 November 2017 - 01:14 AM

View Posterp, on 05 November 2017 - 04:57 PM, said:

I did not click the article, but the part I did read had no mention of race. Hmmmmmm

Knowing Baltimore, I imagine it was local dindoos.

#8 User is offline   corporal_little 

• What is your major malfunction....

Posted 06 November 2017 - 01:17 AM

Why in the hell would anyone be walking around at night by themselves in Baltimore?

#9 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 06 November 2017 - 10:29 AM

10 - 15 thugs? Hey anti gun types, this is the reason why high capacity magazines are needed. Enough so you can shoot them at least once, preferably twice just in case.

Oki

#10 User is offline   east dallasite 

• I like beer...

Posted 06 November 2017 - 10:49 AM

Sounds like Baltimore needs a visit from Paul Kersey...

#11 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 06 November 2017 - 12:09 PM

View Posteast dallasite, on 06 November 2017 - 10:49 AM, said:

Sounds like Baltimore needs a visit from Paul Kersey...

Hopefully he brings his dear friend Mr. Wildey
Oki

#12 User is offline   LongKnife 

• Don't start none, won't be none.

Posted 07 November 2017 - 11:55 AM

View Postcorporal_little, on 06 November 2017 - 01:17 AM, said:

Why in the hell would anyone be walking around at night by themselves in Baltimore?

The real shame is the need to ask that question. How long before it's dangerous to walk around during the day as well?

Do we all need to just stay in our homes so we aren't attacked by thugs?

#13 User is offline   Italian Biker 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 08 November 2017 - 02:08 PM

View PostBookdoc, on 06 November 2017 - 01:14 AM, said:

Knowing Baltimore, I imagine it was local dindoos.

Hey, how else are they going to get money for clothes to go to school?

#14 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 08 November 2017 - 03:37 PM

That's the gun safe region of the fascist state of Maryland. No guns there.

http://www.newsmax.c...1/17/id/607877/

When the Maryland General Assembly passed one of the strictest gun laws in the nation in 2013, gun control advocates made sweeping statements about how the legislation would prevent gun violence, reduce the criminal element and save lives. Gun advocates, who were against the Firearm Safety Act, thought that the Maryland gun law infringed on Second Amendment rights. Of concern were aspects of the law that banned 45 different assault weapons, put a capacity limit on gun magazines and significantly increased the licensing requirements for handgun purchasers including mandatory fingerprinting.

This post has been edited by Taggart Transcontinental: 08 November 2017 - 03:38 PM

#15 User is offline   USNRETWIFE 

• Tiki Barbie

Posted 08 November 2017 - 04:25 PM

View PostItalian Biker, on 08 November 2017 - 02:08 PM, said:

Hey, how else are they going to get money for clothes to go to school?

Well, they do need space to destroy.

#16 User is offline   ASE 

• You do NOT have a right to NOT BE OFFENDED!!
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 08 November 2017 - 06:30 PM

Need to ban boards and bats, or make more laws to restrict being able to buy them. Also, extensive background checks to obtain boards/bats, and register those who own them. We must act now to reduce board and bat violence or it will be like the wild wild west!! :hairpull:

#17 User is offline   Alexis 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 09 November 2017 - 11:51 AM

I would think it would be pretty easy to find out who they are, between the surveillance cameras in the area and her phone.

#18 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence

Posted 09 November 2017 - 12:34 PM

This sort of reminds me of things that happened in Florida many years ago, pre cell phone days. Down around Miami and environs, a group of thugs were operating on the Florida Turnpike toll road, they'd wait till a car almost was on top of them and then throw a wheel and tire out in the road. After the car hit it and was disabled, they'd rob the cars occupants. This was ongoing and the police had no effect, they couldn't catch them. One day a guy is broken down on the side of the turnpike, this car load of dudes roll up and get out. They say, hey, we're gonna help you! He replies, thanks, but I've already called for a tow truck, I don't need any help. They pile out and start for him saying, well, we're gonna help you anyway. Guy pulls a pistol and drops the lead guy dead right there. The others make tracks and get back to the car and vanish. Guess how many more of these incidents occurred? Three guesses and the first two don't count.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users