RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Brokaw Slams Brazile For ‘Beyond Counter-Productive’ Clinton Exposure - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Brokaw Slams Brazile For ‘Beyond Counter-Productive’ Clinton Exposure Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• 1.4% Neanderthal
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 06 November 2017 - 01:39 AM

Brokaw Slams Brazile For ‘Beyond Counter-Productive’ Clinton Exposure

NewsBusters
By Nicholas Fondacaro
November 5, 2017 2:03 PM EST

Excerpt:

The portion of former interim Democratic National Committee Chair Donna Brazile’s book exposing ethically questionable behavior by the Clinton campaign surprisingly got a lot of play on the network Sunday morning shows. But during NBC’s Meet the Press, former anchor Tom Brokaw was not pleased with Brazile for shedding light on how the Clinton campaign bought the DNC and added it to their campaign arsenal. And towards the end of the program, he criticized her for doing so.

As the program was coming back from a commercial, Todd looked to veteran reporter Eugene Robinson and jokingly wondered, “What did the Clintons do to her? … I don't know what other way to ask this question.”

“No, it's a good question. She just said this morning on another network, you know, anybody that didn't like her telling her story can go to hell,” Robinson explained, quoting her appearance on ABC’s This Week from earlier in the day. “So, she's determined to tell her story and I too think there must have been some interaction between her and the Clinton campaign, between her and Clinton, some interaction that left a very sour taste in her mouth.”

Brokaw chimed in as he set his sights on Brazile. “Well, I think this is a manifestation of all that is wrong with the Democratic Party, frankly,” he chided. “I mean, this is a time they ought to be talking about the future and they ought to be organizing themselves about what they want to do with the country.”

He dismissed Clinton’s shady dealings with the DNC as something that people didn’t need to worry about anymore because the 2016 election was in the past. “Donna is well-known, as you all know, for kind of ready, fire, aim on a lot of the stuff she does,” he sneered, to Todd and one other panelist’s laughter. “But to go back over this now when they're trying to win congressional races and trying to get ready for '18 seems to me to be beyond counter-productive.” Todd then shifted the conversation to the gubernatorial race in Virginia.

But NBC White House Correspondent Kasie Hunt brought it back around when she connected the Virginia race with Clinton’s, arguing that if the Democratic candidate lost it would be because of the same reasons Clinton lost as well.

*snip*

Full Story

#2 User is online   Howsithangin 

• I'm dethpicable
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 06 November 2017 - 02:40 AM

Brokaw knows not to bite the hand that feeds him; or could bury him.

#3 User is offline   Liz 

• 1.4% Neanderthal
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 06 November 2017 - 04:42 AM

View PostHowsithangin, on 06 November 2017 - 02:40 AM, said:

Brokaw knows not to bite the hand that feeds him; or could bury him.

You're right but if anyone has outlived his usefulness, it's Tom Brokaw.

#4 User is offline   Big Dave 

• ...and yes, I am compensating for something.
  • View gallery
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 06 November 2017 - 06:07 AM

View PostLiz, on 06 November 2017 - 04:42 AM, said:

You're right but if anyone has outlived his usefulness, it's Tom Brokaw.

About 20 years ago......at least we get evidence daily about the lack of any objectivity from these clowns. The are all consultants to the DNC....

#5 User is offline   firecoco 

• Yes! We! Can!
  • Group: Gold

Posted 06 November 2017 - 07:00 AM

This is getting good...The left are eating their own... :popcorn:

#6 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

• Got Wiener?
  • Group: Silver

Posted 06 November 2017 - 08:33 AM

Aren/t these the same journalist apparatchiks that hold Woodward and Bernstein up as near gods for exposing Watergate? I could have sworn it was.

View Postfirecoco, on 06 November 2017 - 07:00 AM, said:

This is getting good...The left are eating their own... :popcorn:

Scootch over :popcorn:

#7 User is offline   ThePatriot 

• Warpaint

Posted 06 November 2017 - 08:33 AM

Of course, if it was the former head of the RNC exposing corruption in a Republican's campaign and collusion with the RNC to rig an election, it would be front page, headline news and run 24/7 on every network.

#8 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 06 November 2017 - 08:37 AM

Brokaw chimed in as he set his sights on Brazile. “Well, I think this is a manifestation of all that is wrong with the Democratic Party, frankly,” he chided. “I mean, this is a time they ought to be talking about the future and they ought to be organizing themselves about what they want to do with the country.”

He dismissed Clinton’s shady dealings with the DNC as something that people didn’t need to worry about anymore because the 2016 election was in the past.

Uhmm, no, Tommy... You see, like the plague, the Clintons have a clear pattern of returning to wreak more havoc on humanity, so exposing their corruption and toxic rot, Brazile is finally performing a public service, which is more than I can say that ANY Clinton ever has.

#9 User is offline   firecoco 

• Yes! We! Can!

Posted 06 November 2017 - 08:40 AM

View PostThePatriot, on 06 November 2017 - 08:33 AM, said:

Of course, if it was the former head of the RNC exposing corruption in a Republican's campaign and collusion with the RNC to rig an election, it would be front page, headline news and run 24/7 on every network.

Yea but then they wouldn't have pulled Brokaw out of mothballs so we could hear his words of wisdom

#10 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 06 November 2017 - 08:44 AM

She has books to sell.

#11 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

• Got Wiener?

Posted 06 November 2017 - 08:58 AM

View PostLadybird, on 06 November 2017 - 08:44 AM, said:

She has books to sell.

Do you believe her to be credible or not?

#12 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 06 November 2017 - 09:07 AM

View PostNoclevermoniker, on 06 November 2017 - 08:58 AM, said:

Do you believe her to be credible or not?

I don’t know. She’s highly partisan, but also a self promoter.
It’s hard to tell.

#13 User is offline   mjperry51 

• My Brain Hurts!!

Posted 06 November 2017 - 09:14 AM

View PostLadybird, on 06 November 2017 - 09:07 AM, said:

I don't know. She's highly partisan, but also a self promoter.

As is every political animal -- what's your point??

This post has been edited by mjperry51: 06 November 2017 - 09:14 AM

#14 User is offline   Dutch13 

• <no title>
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 06 November 2017 - 09:39 AM

View PostLadybird, on 06 November 2017 - 09:07 AM, said:

I don't know. She's highly partisan, but also a self promoter.
It's hard to tell.

So, are all the republicans that are chirping about Trump the equivalent of a Donna Brazille? Just self-promoters?

Why do you question her credibility?

Who on God's green Earth can't admit that the Clinton's are scumbags that wouldn't pizz on you to put out a fire unless they could benefit from the effort?

View PostLiz, on 06 November 2017 - 01:39 AM, said:

Brokaw Slams Brazile For 'Beyond Counter-Productive' Clinton Exposure

Is he slamming the republicans for "beyond counter-productive" Trump exposure?

#15 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 06 November 2017 - 09:45 AM

View PostDutch13, on 06 November 2017 - 09:39 AM, said:

So, are all the republicans that are chirping about Trump the equivalent of a Donna Brazille? Just self-promoters?

Why do you question her credibility?

Who on God's green Earth can't admit that the Clinton's are scumbags that wouldn't pizz on you to put out a fire unless they could benefit from the effort?

Is he slamming the republicans for "beyond counter-productive" Trump exposure?

I don’t know if she’s telling the whole truth or has embellished some to make headlines and generate buzz for her book.

I know who the Clintons are, which is why I did not vote for Hil in the primary or the general election.

This post has been edited by Ladybird: 06 November 2017 - 10:46 AM

#16 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead

Posted 06 November 2017 - 10:04 AM

So the public have no right to know that the DNC colluded with the Clinton camp to steal the nomination, huh?

That kind of corruption should only be exposed if they are republicans, I guess.

And they wonder why people hate the media.

#17 User is offline   LongKnife 

• Don't start none, won't be none.
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 06 November 2017 - 10:40 AM

View Posterp, on 06 November 2017 - 10:04 AM, said:

So the public have no right to know that the DNC colluded with the Clinton camp to steal the nomination, huh?

Of course we have a right to know, just not when the dems are getting ready to start campaigning for congressional seats. Then it becomes "beyond counter-productive" and we need to move past it and start talking about the future.

#18 User is offline   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 08 November 2017 - 04:04 AM

This is a perfect and timely example of why any thinking person, no matter their political bent, despises the MSM.

Here we have a bunch of "journalists" talking about someone who said something "news-worthy." What was said points to collusion and entrenched corruption that would be a good subject for some serious "investigative journalism."

Are they excited about the journalistic prospects? Nope. Just lamenting the damage done to democrats and "the party."

Nice "journalism," there.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users