RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: DNC Chairman: Brazile's Claims Are 'Ludicrous,' - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

DNC Chairman: Brazile's Claims Are 'Ludicrous,' Refuses To Say DNC Will Investigate Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• 1.4% Neanderthal
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 06 November 2017 - 03:15 AM

DNC Chairman: Brazile's Claims Are 'Ludicrous,' Refuses To Say DNC Will Investigate

Townhall
Timothy Meads
Posted: Nov 05, 2017 11:30 AM

Excerpt:

Current Democratic National Committee Chairman Tom Perez joined Chuck Todd on Meet the Press today to discuss a wide variety of issues currently facing the DNC. Not surprisingly, much of the conversation centered around former interim DNC Chairwoman Donna Brazile's new book, Hacks: The Inside Story of the Break-ins and Breakdowns That Put Donald Trump in the White House.

In Hacks, Brazile alleges that the 2016 Democratic party primary was rigged via Clinton operatives within the DNC as well as a culture of corruption that slighted Bernie Sanders' primary efforts.

Perez stressed his main focus as new DNC chair was reforming the party to earn the trust of the voters. When asked by Todd about the claim made by Brazile that she seriously considered replacing Hillary Clinton due to her failing health, Perez called it "ludicrous."

Perez: "I have great respect for Donna, I consider her a friend. She has done a lot for the Democratic party. The charge that Hillary Clinton was some how incapacitated is quite frankly ludicrous. Hillary Clinton was a tireless Senator, a tireless Secretary, and a tireless candidate...She was a workhorse."

Todd then asked whether or not Brazile fell for Russian propaganda, as the Clinton 2016 campaign team suggested in an open letter last night. The letter published on medium.com said:

"We were shocked to learn the news that Donna Brazile actively considered overturning the will of the Democratic voters by attempting to replace Hillary Clinton and Tim Kaine as the Democratic Presidential and Vice Presidential nominees. It is particularly troubling and puzzling that she would seemingly buy into false Russian-fueled propaganda, spread by both the Russians and our opponent, about our candidate’s health."

Perez responded that he had no idea what Brazile "fell for...but frankly what saddens me is that people who read that charge, which is just without merit, are going to perhaps start wondering about other claims in the book."

However, to most people it would seem the only way to verify whether "other claims in the book" are true or not would be an investigation into them. Yet Perez refused to say whether or not such an investigation would take place.

*snip*

Full Story

#2 User is offline   LongKnife 

• Don't start none, won't be none.
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 06 November 2017 - 08:14 AM

Perez stressed his main focus as new DNC chair was reforming the party to earn the trust of the voters.

I think dodging questions about the party's shady tactics is a good start.

#3 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 06 November 2017 - 08:42 AM

DNC Chairman: Brazile's Claims Are 'Ludicrous,' Refuses To Say DNC Will Investigate

In other news, water is still wet, fire still burns and leftards are really mentally defective to a spectacular degree.

#4 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead
  • Group: Silver

Posted 06 November 2017 - 11:17 AM

Hillary Clinton was a tireless Senator, a tireless Secretary, and a tireless candidate...She was a workhorse."

She was so "tireless" that she forgot to actually campaign in key states.

He has the horse part right, however. Just forgot the ass part.

BTW, I saw the interview, he said "tireless" so many times that you just knew it was a Clinton talking point.

If the DNC knew what was good for them, they would bash Clinton mercilessly. This would, I bet, get them more cash donations. Trump did it against Bush, and look where it got him. The DNC needs to wash themselves of the Clintons once and for all.

However, I am assuming the Clintons know where all the bodies are buried and has the DNC by the balls.

#5 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 06 November 2017 - 02:09 PM

Perez stressed his main focus as new DNC chair was reforming the party to earn the trust of the voters.

Yeah, LOL, they'll double-down on all the previous lies, then add a whole slew of new lies, thus proving themselves "trustworthy".

Democrats are nothing if not predictable.

B)

#6 User is offline   Censport 

• @CensportRacing
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 06 November 2017 - 06:09 PM

article said:

The Russians hacked us to help Trump, and no, the FBI will not examine our servers as part of its investigation.

Or you just just stick with buying them off with other peoples' money.

Perez: "I have great respect for Donna, I consider her a friend. She has done a lot for the Democratic party.

Her impending suicide will weigh heavily on my heart.

The charge that Hillary Clinton was some how incapacitated is quite frankly ludicrous. Hillary Clinton was a tireless Senator, a tireless Secretary, and a tireless candidate...She was a workhorse."

So tireless that she only campaigned 3-4 days a week, skipped campaigning in several states, and had to be thrown in a van like a sack of potatoes if she stayed out in the sun too long.

However, to most people it would seem the only way to verify whether "other claims in the book" are true or not would be an investigation into them. Yet Perez refused to say whether or not such an investigation would take place.

Not if the Deep State can help it.

#7 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 06 November 2017 - 08:45 PM

Hillary was about as efficient as a tireless car.

(Just wanted to work in that "tireless" meme.)

;)

#8 User is offline   Bevan 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 07 November 2017 - 09:59 AM

The wheels on the bus go round thump round,
round thump round, round thump round.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic