RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Oops: Daily Beast journalist posts Rand Paulís home address after alle - RightNation.US

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Oops: Daily Beast journalist posts Rand Paulís home address after alle Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Gertie Keddle 

  • <no title>
  • Group: Platinum
  • Posts: 20,860
  • Joined: 12-August 03

Posted 07 November 2017 - 06:46 AM

Oops: Daily Beast journalist posts Rand Paulís home address after alleged assault

Posted at 9:04 pm on November 6, 2017 by Brett T.
Twitchy
Excerpt:

This summer, Sen. Rand Paul was at a GOP congressional baseball team practice when a man opened fire. He escaped injury then, but now weíve learned that five of his ribs were broken when he was allegedly assaulted by a neighbor at his home in Kentucky.

Itís nice that journalists want to get the news out, but The Daily Beastís Sam Stein probably should have redacted Paulís home address from his Twitter post Monday ó the senatorís been through enough without anyone else getting any ideas.

Article

From Instapundit:
As Auric Goldfinger would say, ďMr Bond, they have a saying in Chicago: ĎOnce is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time itís enemy action.íĒ

0

#2 User is offline   ThePatriot 

  • Warpaint
  • Group: Gold
  • Posts: 26,361
  • Joined: 17-August 03

Posted 07 November 2017 - 08:28 AM

Leftists are the lowest form of life...
0

#3 User is offline   firecoco 

  • Yes! We! Can!
  • Group: Gold
  • Posts: 14,436
  • Joined: 21-October 03

Posted 07 November 2017 - 08:32 AM

They should find out where Sam Stein lives and post it everywhere
0

#4 User is offline   mjperry51 

  • My Brain Hurts!!
  • Group: Silver
  • Posts: 11,148
  • Joined: 13-September 03

Posted 07 November 2017 - 10:27 AM

Alleged??

http://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/whistling.gif
0

#5 User is online   Dean Adam Smithee 

  • School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter
  • Posts: 17,217
  • Joined: 11-December 04

Posted 07 November 2017 - 10:57 AM

View PostGertie Keddle, on 07 November 2017 - 06:46 AM, said:

Itís nice that journalists want to get the news out, but The Daily Beastís Sam Stein probably should have redacted Paulís home address from his Twitter post Monday ó the senatorís been through enough without anyone else getting any ideas.


Yes, he probably should have as a courtesy, but at the end of the day I'm not sure it makes any difference. Given that neighbor Rene Boucher was arrested for the assault, his address would be on the police report / booking report / police blotter as "Public information". And since it's been widely reported that Boucher has Paul's next door neighbor, then, well...it doesn't exactly take a rocket surgeon.
0

#6 User is offline   mjperry51 

  • My Brain Hurts!!
  • Group: Silver
  • Posts: 11,148
  • Joined: 13-September 03

Posted 07 November 2017 - 12:24 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 07 November 2017 - 10:57 AM, said:

Yes, he probably should have as a courtesy, but at the end of the day I'm not sure it makes any difference. Given that neighbor Rene Boucher was arrested for the assault, his address would be on the police report / booking report / police blotter as "Public information". And since it's been widely reported that Boucher has Paul's next door neighbor, then, well...it doesn't exactly take a rocket surgeon.


As I understand it their properties adjoin, but they don't live on the same street. . .
0

#7 User is online   Howsithangin 

  • I'm dethpicable
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 24,898
  • Joined: 07-March 08

Posted 07 November 2017 - 05:48 PM

yeah, oops indeed. <_<

View Postfirecoco, on 07 November 2017 - 08:32 AM, said:

They should find out where Sam Stein lives and post it everywhere

Sounds like a homework assignment. :)
0

#8 User is online   Dean Adam Smithee 

  • School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter
  • Posts: 17,217
  • Joined: 11-December 04

Posted 07 November 2017 - 06:11 PM

View Postfirecoco, on 07 November 2017 - 08:32 AM, said:

They should find out where Sam Stein lives and post it everywhere


You're kidding right? That didn't even take me 30 seconds to find.
0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users