RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Germany must legally recognize 'third gender' - RightNation.US

Germany must legally recognize 'third gender' Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   LongKnife 

• Don't start none, won't be none.
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 08 November 2017 - 12:14 PM

Germany must legally recognize 'third gender' from birth, top court rules
Fox News
Mary Figuers Stallings
November 8, 2017

Germany on Wednesday became the first European nation to offer birth registration options outside of traditional gender labels, The Telegraph reported.

The Federal Constitutional Court ruled that restricting identity registration to binary gender labels is discriminatory against individuals who do not fall in the categories of “male” or “female.”

The case was brought forward by an “intersex” individual, after many lower courts denied their request to include “inter” and “various” as identifiers at birth. The top court ruled in favor of the individual, who was registered as female at birth, despite a chromosomal analysis that revealed neither male nor female biology.

According to the Court’s Wednesday ruling, legislators must pass a new regulation by the end of 2018, which offers the third gender option of “intersex.”

The Intersex Society of North America defines intersex as “a general term used for a variety of conditions in which a person is born with a reproductive or sexual anatomy that doesn’t seem to fit the typical definitions of female or male.”

Story

The water is circling in the bowl...

#2 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 08 November 2017 - 12:25 PM

View PostLongKnife, on 08 November 2017 - 12:14 PM, said:

The top court ruled in favor of the individual, who was registered as female at birth, despite a chromosomal analysis that revealed neither male nor female biology.

:bs:

#3 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 08 November 2017 - 12:29 PM

“The case was brought forward by an “intersex” individual, after many lower courts denied their request to include “inter” and “various” as identifiers at birth. The top court ruled in favor of the individual, who was registered as female at birth, despite a chromosomal analysis that revealed neither male nor female biology.”

Seems fair.

#4 User is offline   LongKnife 

Posted 08 November 2017 - 12:42 PM

View PostLadybird, on 08 November 2017 - 12:29 PM, said:

“The case was brought forward by an “intersex” individual, after many lower courts denied their request to include “inter” and “various” as identifiers at birth. The top court ruled in favor of the individual, who was registered as female at birth, despite a chromosomal analysis that revealed neither male nor female biology.”

Seems fair.

Could have just pulled down their pants. Mystery solved.

#5 User is offline   pict 

• If you expect a PC response, forget it!
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 08 November 2017 - 01:02 PM

"The case was brought forward by an "intersex" individual, after many lower courts denied their request to include "inter" and "various" as identifiers at birth. The top court ruled in favor of the individual, who was registered as female at birth, despite a chromosomal analysis that revealed neither male nor female biology."

Seems fair.
I see. So we turn science and biology on its head because of a single freak.

Seems fair...

#6 User is offline   intotheblackhole 

• <no title>

Posted 08 November 2017 - 01:19 PM

I am going to have my birth certificate amended to sex: none and race: black. At least for today. Tomorrow I might want to change it.

#7 User is offline   Dutch13 

• <no title>
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 08 November 2017 - 01:40 PM

View Postintotheblackhole, on 08 November 2017 - 01:19 PM, said:

I am going to have my birth certificate amended to sex: none and race: black. At least for today. Tomorrow I might want to change it.

If I am a man that claims to be a woman but I only sleep with women, does that make me a lesbian? Am I now a "protected minority"?

If you say anything other than no, doesn't that make you a bigot by today's standards?

#8 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 08 November 2017 - 01:49 PM

View PostLongKnife, on 08 November 2017 - 12:42 PM, said:

These are people born intersex, aka an hermaphrodite. What would pulling their pants down tell anyone?

#9 User is offline   Big Dave 

• ...and yes, I am compensating for something.
  • View gallery

Posted 08 November 2017 - 01:52 PM

View PostLongKnife, on 08 November 2017 - 12:42 PM, said:

The punchline is "pull down their genes." The joke is "how do you tell a male chromosome from a female chromosome?"

#10 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth

Posted 08 November 2017 - 02:11 PM

Seems fair.

You believe their story about a "chromosomal analysis" without any link to the actual study? Has it occurred to you that their may be a political objective behind all of this?

Why are liberals so gullible when it comes to propaganda? You seem to believe anything you hear as long as it jives with your beliefs. You really need to question authority more, or at least require a little evidence before swallowing what they say hook, line, and sinker.

#11 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth

Posted 08 November 2017 - 02:16 PM

View Postpict, on 08 November 2017 - 01:02 PM, said:

Seems fair...

Not just science and biology, but laws as well. We can't change our laws for every rare genetic defect that pops up.

#12 User is offline   intotheblackhole 

• <no title>

Posted 08 November 2017 - 02:58 PM

View PostDutch13, on 08 November 2017 - 01:40 PM, said:

If I am a man that claims to be a woman but I only sleep with women, does that make me a lesbian? Am I now a "protected minority"?

If you say anything other than no, doesn't that make you a bigot by today's standards?

I just say okay when people tell me stuff like that. Some days I identify as black, some days Asian, some days female, and so on. It all depends on what situation I am in. If I am applying for a job I identify as a black one armed Vietnamese lesbian which is sure to get me the job.

#13 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 08 November 2017 - 03:16 PM

View PostLadybird, on 08 November 2017 - 01:49 PM, said:

These are people born intersex, aka an hermaphrodite. What would pulling their pants down tell anyone?

What is the percentage of hermaphrodites in the population? Is it worth changing the male / female equation? Does a Herm not identify as one or the other at birth and then later on?

#14 User is offline   LongKnife 

Posted 08 November 2017 - 03:39 PM

I'm beginning to think we need to just go unisex. It would sure cut down on a lot of paperwork. Then we could all keep our pants genes up.

#15 User is offline   USNRETWIFE 

• Tiki Barbie

Posted 08 November 2017 - 04:29 PM

Seems fair...

But the science is settled. (I heard that somewhere before. Also from the left)

#16 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 08 November 2017 - 06:20 PM

Seems fair.

:biglaugh:

You libtards?

The OBVIOUS IS ALWAYS WASTED UPON YOU! :lol3:

You always ignore and avoid all of it it and always focus and delude yourselves to made up BS!

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 08 November 2017 - 06:23 PM

#17 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 08 November 2017 - 06:53 PM

Seems fair...

How does a designation on a birth certificate turn science and biology on it's head?

And these "freaks" as you refer to them, were born that way. Got a complaint? Take it up with the manufacturer.

#18 User is online   Howsithangin 

• I'm dethpicable
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 08 November 2017 - 08:33 PM

Seems fair...

Western Civilization continues to pander to the most marginal at the expense of everyone else.

I need to figure out a niche where I can get special treatment privileges and grants.

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 08 November 2017 - 03:16 PM, said:

What is the percentage of hermaphrodites in the population? Is it worth changing the male / female equation? Does a Herm not identify as one or the other at birth and then later on?

:yeahthat:

View PostNatural Selection, on 08 November 2017 - 02:16 PM, said:

Not just science and biology, but laws as well. We can't change our laws for every rare genetic defect that pops up.

:yeahthat:

#19 User is online   Noclevermoniker 

• Got Wiener?
  • Group: Silver

Posted 09 November 2017 - 12:07 AM

That there aren’t enough of them to change the world over. That’s what.

#20 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 09 November 2017 - 09:32 AM

Seems fair.

Fair? Fair? Is it fair when 1 out of 1 billion gets something special just because? Is that fair? Has this person been denied one damn thing in their life or not been able to lead a normal life as a man or woman? That's the real question. As others have stated we cannot change culture and society just to make a hand full of people happy. Yes, there are those born with both parts, can anyone show me one single case where someone wasn't born chromosomally as one or the other? Either way, what has this person been denied in life that has made it so difficult that laws need to be changed just for them and a hand full if others?

Ya' know I had something that statistically means I was between 30 and 90 people to get it that year to get the variant and one of about 3,0000 to be afflicted with the general syndrome. Should I have a law changed to acknowledge this? After all, for most people it's so life changing they end up with varying degrees of permanent nerve damage. Point being sh$t happens, you gotta' deal with it and not always expect special treatment 'just because'.

Oki

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users