RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Trump's hamburger sells out in Japan - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Trump's hamburger sells out in Japan Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   LongKnife 

• Don't start none, won't be none.
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 09 November 2017 - 12:17 PM

Trump's hamburger sells out in Japan
Fox News
November 8, 2017

During his visit to Japan, President Donald Trump sat down for a burger at a Tokyo restaurant that specializes in American beef — a move that has since been called "one of the most Trump things ever."

However, his classically American meal has skyrocketed one small business owner in Tokyo to fame.

When Yutaka Yanagisawa, owner of Munch’s Burger Shack in the Minato Ward in Tokyo, was chosen to serve the president of the United States, he accepted the opportunity, and it’s been paying off ever since.

Sora New 24 reported that customers have been coming to the 40-year-old chef's two burger shack locations by the hordes to buy the Trump burger – a Colby Jacket Cheese Burger made with 100 percent American Angus beef, and costs 1,200 yen ($10.54).

It was reported also that the location in Toranomon had completely sold out of burgers by 2:30 pm the day after the restaurant appeared on television, revealing that Trump was a customer.

Story here

I guess the world doesn't hate him that much.

#2 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 09 November 2017 - 12:56 PM

So, Trump isn't hated everywhere throughout the world as the lying sack lamestream media claims?

Looks like Trump has a lot of fans in Japan? :D

Good on the restaurant owner!

#3 User is offline   Censport 

• @CensportRacing
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 09 November 2017 - 01:16 PM

I don't usually eat burgers when in Japan, but I may have to try that on my next trip.

The one burger I ate on this recent trip was the night before I left at the New York Bar in the Park Hyatt (yes, the bar from Lost in Translation - it was a friend's idea). It was made with Wagyu beef and was not a value at 4600 yen. But the view was great, the live jazz was nice.

Sora New 24

"Sora" (空) is the Japanese word for "sky". So, Sky News 24.

#4 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 09 November 2017 - 01:18 PM

Time to make Obama lovers heads explode....

The average Japanese citizen saw right through Obama as a weak kneed limp wrist ed appeasement artist. They see Trump as an Alpha male who takes no sh$t from no one. Are they concerned he will start a war with N.K., oh hell yeah. But they also are happy to have someone who at least has the ball$ to deal with not just N.K. but China as well. Do they believe he is a sexist womanizer, yeah purdy much, that he is a loud mouth... that to.

But guess what? You take the good with the bad, and understand what matters under the circumstances. In short Trump has something Obama only saw in pictures. A pair of ball$!

Oki

#5 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 09 November 2017 - 01:20 PM

View PostCensport, on 09 November 2017 - 01:16 PM, said:

I don't usually eat burgers when in Japan, but I may have to try that on my next trip.

The one burger I ate on this recent trip was the night before I left at the New York Bar in the Park Hyatt (yes, the bar from Lost in Translation - it was a friend's idea). It was made with Wagyu beef and was not a value at 4600 yen. But the view was great, the live jazz was nice.

"Sora" (空) is the Japanese word for "sky". So, Sky News 24.

Oh come know, next your going to tell me that Fast Food in Japan is equally as sucky as it is here.... That McDonalds at Narita is just as bad at O'hare... Lord do I miss Terriyaki burgers...

Oki

#6 User is offline   Censport 

• @CensportRacing

Posted 09 November 2017 - 03:57 PM

View Postoki, on 09 November 2017 - 01:20 PM, said:

Oh come know, next your going to tell me that Fast Food in Japan is equally as sucky as it is here.... That McDonalds at Narita is just as bad at O'hare... Lord do I miss Terriyaki burgers...

Oki

For what it's worth, the service is better. :lol:

#7 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 09 November 2017 - 04:41 PM

View PostCensport, on 09 November 2017 - 03:57 PM, said:

For what it's worth, the service is better. :lol:

There have only been a few times I wanted to grab the person on the other side of the counter and slap the sh$t out of them for General Purpose.
Problem is I seem to feel this way every time I have tried to grab a burger at O'Hare. But, I digress. I am willing to bet your friends in Japan are happy to finally have a U.S. President with a pair and not another limp wristed appeasement artist.

Oki

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users