RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Latest Leftist Stupidities - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Latest Leftist Stupidities Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 10 November 2017 - 12:13 PM

Yeah yeah, I know I know - It's virtually impossible to list all of the stupidities coming from leftists these days. That would be one helluva long list! So I'm just going to name the two that I've heard about most recently: The "One-Year-Later Screaming" event, and "The National Anthem Is Racist". I'm guessing most of you have also heard about both of these, and are just as disgusted as I am.

On the one-year anniversary of last year's election night, leftist snowflakes who still haven't come to grips with the outcome gathered in the streets in several cities and screamed like spoiled little children who don't wanna eat their spinach. What a bunch of infantile morons. Maybe someday they'll grow the hell up, but I ain't gonna hold my breath.

The California NAACP is calling for the National Anthem to be replaced, because it's "racist", LOLOLOL. Chapter president Alice Huffman even called it "one of the most racist, pro-slavery, anti-black songs in the American lexicon". Really? Really?? Could she possibly be more stupid?

Anyhow, as I said, these are just a couple examples from a very long list, and I just needed to vent.

B)

This post has been edited by MontyPython: 10 November 2017 - 05:32 PM

#2 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 10 November 2017 - 12:23 PM

Right up there with the hippies who gathered in the woods to cry and scream for the trees. One of them even talks about the amazing life of a nearby rock. :nuts:

Seriously, these people are nuts.

#3 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 10 November 2017 - 12:35 PM

View PostNatural Selection, on 10 November 2017 - 12:23 PM, said:

Right up there with the hippies who gathered in the woods to cry and scream for the trees. One of them even talks about the amazing life of a nearby rock. :nuts:

Seriously, these people are nuts.

ROFLMAO

Yeah, LOL, I remember those idiots. Ever seen this parody?

LOLOLOL

#4 User is offline   Italian Biker 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 10 November 2017 - 12:57 PM

https://www.youtube....h?v=F-mju_gW3c8

This post has been edited by Italian Biker: 10 November 2017 - 12:59 PM

#5 User is offline   Italian Biker 

• <no title>

Posted 10 November 2017 - 01:00 PM

If meat eaters acted like vegans

https://www.youtube....h?v=z0O_VYcsIk8

#6 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth

Posted 10 November 2017 - 01:02 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 10 November 2017 - 12:35 PM, said:

ROFLMAO

Yeah, LOL, I remember those idiots. Ever seen this parody?

LOLOLOL

:lol:

With leftists there's not much difference between parody and the real thing.

#7 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 10 November 2017 - 01:50 PM

View PostItalian Biker, on 10 November 2017 - 12:57 PM, said:

View PostItalian Biker, on 10 November 2017 - 01:00 PM, said:

If meat eaters acted like vegans

ROFL!

(Italian Biker - Just copy-n-paste the video's "address", and then edit out the "s" from "https", and it will post the video.)

:2up:

#8 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 10 November 2017 - 01:59 PM

They canít or wonít solve any real problems, so they must find something to justify their jobs.

#9 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 10 November 2017 - 02:20 PM

By the way, I'm glad Natural Selection posted that video of those moron hippies crying and screaming about the dead trees, LOL, because it isn't my intention that this thread must be limited to ONLY the two examples in my opening post. By all means, if other examples pop into your heads (and there are PLENTY to choose from) feel free to add them.

For a couple examples off the top of my head:

Nancy Pelosi complaining about the "rush" to pass the tax thing, without enough discussion first or whatever (I forget the exact quote.) Remember, LOL, this is the very same person who stated (when Obamacare was being passed) that "You have to pass it to find out what's in it."

Or how about leftist nutjobs who insist police are a bunch of murderous racist thugs (:rolleyes:), and yet also insist nobody except police should be allowed to carry firearms, LOL!

Again, that's just a couple more off the top of my head. Feel free to post more examples if you wish.

:yes:

#10 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 10 November 2017 - 02:34 PM

Can't fix stupid.

#11 User is offline   Italian Biker 

• <no title>

Posted 10 November 2017 - 02:45 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 10 November 2017 - 02:20 PM, said:

Or how about leftist nutjobs who insist police are a bunch of murderous racist thugs (:rolleyes:), and yet also insist nobody except police should be allowed to carry firearms, LOL!
:yes:

Kind of like some a video I saw of the protesters after the election bitching about "the police state", then falsely accused someone of assaul and wanted the police to arrest them.

View PostMontyPython, on 10 November 2017 - 01:50 PM, said:

ROFL!

(Italian Biker - Just copy-n-paste the video's "address", and then edit out the "s" from "https", and it will post the video.)

:2up:

Thanks Monty

#12 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 10 November 2017 - 02:53 PM

View PostItalian Biker, on 10 November 2017 - 02:45 PM, said:

Kind of like some a video I saw of the protesters after the election bitching about "the police state", then falsely accused someone of assaul and wanted the police to arrest them.

Yup, LOL, that's exactly the kind of stuff I'm talking about. Good example.

View PostItalian Biker, on 10 November 2017 - 02:45 PM, said:

Thanks Monty

You're welcome!

:)

#13 User is offline   intotheblackhole 

• <no title>

Posted 10 November 2017 - 03:45 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 10 November 2017 - 12:13 PM, said:

Could she possibly be more retarded?

My son is developmentally delayed and because of this he was called "retard" in school and used to come home in tears on a regular basis. It's not my son's fault that he has his condition and it is pretty painful to our family to see the word "retarded" as in insult. My son is 10 times the person this leftist political hack is.

#14 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 10 November 2017 - 04:57 PM

View Postintotheblackhole, on 10 November 2017 - 03:45 PM, said:

My son is developmentally delayed and because of this he was called "retard" in school and used to come home in tears on a regular basis. It's not my son's fault that he has his condition and it is pretty painful to our family to see the word "retarded" as in insult. My son is 10 times the person this leftist political hack is.

Then I apologize for using it. If it makes any difference though, the same applies to our grandson; He's the same way ("special needs" is what they call it nowadays.) He's 4 1/2 years old and still can't even learn to pronounce his own name.

:(

#15 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 10 November 2017 - 05:31 PM

In fact, intotheblackhole, I think your comment is so legit that I'll go back right now and change it.

Thank you for bringing that to my attention.

B)

#16 User is offline   MADGestic 

• Trey Dae dílea
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 10 November 2017 - 07:43 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 10 November 2017 - 12:13 PM, said:

Ö On the one-year anniversary of last year's election night, leftist snowflakes who still haven't come to grips with the outcome gathered in the streets in several cities and screamed like spoiled little children who don't wanna eat their spinach. What a bunch of infantile morons. Maybe someday they'll grow the hell up, but I ain't gonna hold my breathÖ

I thought the "election anniversary" was arbitrary and insignificant; wouldn't one year in office be a more meaningful metric? Protests of it did not catch my attention.

Ö The California NAACP is calling for the National Anthem to be replaced, because it's "racist", LOLOLOL. Chapter president Alice Huffman even called it "one of the most racist, pro-slavery, anti-black songs in the American lexicon". Really? Really?? Could she possibly be more stupid?

I also didn't notice this one; and no, it doesn't seem inherently racist to me.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users