RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: "Hitler Wasn't the Bad Guy": Labour Candidate Nasreen Kha - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

"Hitler Wasn't the Bad Guy": Labour Candidate Nasreen Kha Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is online   Howsithangin 

• I'm dethpicable
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 11 November 2017 - 01:06 AM

"Hitler Wasn't the Bad Guy": Labour Candidate Nasreen Khan
‘Hitler wasn’t the bad guy': Labour faces new anti-Semitism storm after mother who posted vile Facebook rants is short-listed for party safe seat

• Nasreen Khan made offensive remarks about Jews on Facebook five years ago
  • Miss Khan has said the comments were ‘inappropriate and unacceptable’
  • But despite the remarks, she is on a two-person shortlist for the Labour nomination in a safe seat in Bradford at next year’s local elections

By Tom Witherow For The Daily Mail
PUBLISHED: 22:28 GMT, 10 November 2017 | UPDATED: 02:11 GMT, 11 November 2017

The Labour Party is embroiled in another anti-Semitism row after a mother who questioned Hitler’s reputation was shortlisted to fight a council seat. Nasreen Khan, a former member of George Galloway’s Respect Party, made offensive remarks about Jews on Facebook five years ago. She said Jews ‘have reaped the rewards of playing victims’ and that there were ‘worse people than Hitler in this world’.

Miss Khan, a Muslim who has since joined the Labour Party, said they were ‘inappropriate and unacceptable’.

But despite the remarks, she is on a two-person shortlist for the Labour nomination in a safe seat in Bradford at next year’s local elections. A final decision is expected to be made on Friday.

In 2012, writing under a video titled ‘The Palestine you need to know’, she said: ‘It’s such a shame that the history teachers in our school never taught us this but they are the first to start brainwashing us and our children into thinking the bad guy was Hitler.

‘What have the Jews done good in this world?’ When questioned about the comment, she had added: ‘No, I’m not a Nazi, I’m an ordinary British Muslim that had an opinion and put it across. We have worse people than Hitler in this world now.’ When she faced further online criticism she said: ‘Stop beating a dead horse. The Jews have reaped the rewards of playing victims. Enough is enough!’

Miss Khan, a mother, was also given a restraining order at Bradford Magistrates’ Court in November 2011 to protect a local solicitor and her family from harassment.

Simon Cooke, Bradford Council’s Conservative group leader, said: ‘The Labour Party really has got to get itself sorted out. These are just not the sort of views that are acceptable. The Labour Party shouldn’t have people like that as candidates,’ adding that retractions were ‘easily said’. He said: ‘It really is concerning if the Labour Party is selecting people with these kinds of views, even if they are historic.

<snip>
LINK

#2 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 11 November 2017 - 10:14 AM

View PostHowsithangin, on 11 November 2017 - 01:06 AM, said:

‘What have the Jews done good in this world?’

They've employed quite a few people. I'm one of them. It was a good job.

What have the muslims done good in this world?

#3 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 11 November 2017 - 12:11 PM

View PostNatural Selection, on 11 November 2017 - 10:14 AM, said:

What have the muslims done good in this world?

A whole lot less than the Jews, that's for sure.

:yes:

#4 User is offline   Buckwheat Jones 

• <no title>

Posted 12 November 2017 - 12:23 PM

Where's that cartoon that I've seen posted here with advances of western civ next to advances of muz civ over past 100 years? You know, the one where it's the same pics of muz scream compared to inventions of automobile, space flight etc

#5 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 12 November 2017 - 04:18 PM

View PostBuckwheat Jones, on 12 November 2017 - 12:23 PM, said:

Where's that cartoon that I've seen posted here with advances of western civ next to advances of muz civ over past 100 years? You know, the one where it's the same pics of muz scream compared to inventions of automobile, space flight etc

I love that one. I'm pretty sure NS has a copy handy.

#6 User is offline   scotsman 

• <no title>

Posted 13 November 2017 - 11:17 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 11 November 2017 - 12:11 PM, said:

A whole lot less than the Jews, that's for sure.

:yes:

Both Jews and Muslims have done, created great things. We don't need idiots like this to drag the Jew-Muslim relationship in the UK or their histories into the gutter.

Labour has a serious problem with some anti-Israeli activists and even MP's hiding their bigotry behind concern for Palestine. And that anti-Israel stance has in the last few months started to spread into anti-Semitism.

The UK is the 6th FRIENDLIST nation on earth to Jews. As proven by the recent ADL global study. America is 7th. There are at least 300,000 practicing Jews in the UK, with others with Jewish ancestry. Antisemitism is still a tiny problem, with approx. 500 incidents a year (out of 300000 Jews and a UK pop of 65m). Lets keep it that way.

This post has been edited by scotsman: 13 November 2017 - 11:18 AM

#7 User is offline   scotsman 

• <no title>

Posted 13 November 2017 - 11:35 AM

Islam culturally peaked in the Middle Ages. Until then, from the late ancient and early middle ages, it had been the wellspring of genius: incredible works of art, architecture, music, science, literature. Between the 8th/9th C and around the 1500's, Islam and its nations were not only the equal of Western Civilisation, but in fact superior in many ways. In fact, its thanks to Islam that we recovered many of the ancient Western and Christian ideas that has been forgotten/ignored and suppressed by the Church. The rebirth of our civilisation in the 1500s to the 1700s is due to many western ideas and texts coming back to the West from the Middle East and Islam. Islam also influenced Western art and culture of the Renaissance period. Islam sadly then seemed to ground culturally to a halt. Perhaps due to corrupt empires like the Ottamans. Who could be brilliant, yet crippled by their own corruption and arrogance.

I agree that Islam has not progressed as the West has since 1500, but equally I, as a historian, and knowledgeable about Islamic art, architecture and culture, reject either that Islam has never give the world anything of note. Or that (post 9-11 myth much beloved) they stole everything from India and the East. Both ideas are nonsense and ignorant. Anyone who, like myself, has ever stood in Granada or Istanbul knows these post 9-11 ideas to be the crap it is.

The horrors of the Nazis and Stalinism do not negate the genius and great cultures of Germany, Austria and Russia. Nor does our own black marks negate the brilliance and genius of the American and British people. Same for any great nation: China, France, Canada, Egypt and others. As violent as Islam or its extremism has become, 9-11 and the horrors since then or before don't equate to the whole of a faith. After all, our own faith has a bloody history also. We would be angry if someone reduced Christianity to the Inquisitions and the Albegensian Crusade.

We don't like the Islam of the 20th/21stC, but we are foolish to reject it all. As we would be if we rejected our history because we don't like the slave trade or what we did to the Native American or blacks or the Irish.

This post has been edited by scotsman: 13 November 2017 - 11:37 AM

#8 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth

Posted 13 November 2017 - 11:45 AM

View Postzurg, on 12 November 2017 - 04:18 PM, said:

I love that one. I'm pretty sure NS has a copy handy.

https://s7.postimg.org/vti6t6h63/muslim_evolution.jpg

#9 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth

Posted 13 November 2017 - 11:47 AM

View Postscotsman, on 13 November 2017 - 11:35 AM, said:

Islam culturally peaked in the Middle Ages. Until then, from the late ancient and early middle ages, it had been the wellspring of genius: incredible works of art, architecture, music, science, literature.

For example?

#10 User is offline   scotsman 

• <no title>

Posted 13 November 2017 - 12:09 PM

View PostNatural Selection, on 13 November 2017 - 11:47 AM, said:

For example?

http://islamichistor...mic-golden-age/
http://en.wikipedia....amic_Golden_Age
http://en.wikipedia....Medieval_Europe
http://www.theguardi...islamic-science

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Al-Andalus
https://www.roughgui.../moorish-spain/
http://www.andalucia...rishhistory.htm

#11 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth

Posted 13 November 2017 - 12:30 PM

View Postscotsman, on 13 November 2017 - 12:09 PM, said:

Perhaps they should have paid more attention to the Mongol threat. Just like we need to pay more attention to the muslim threat.

https://s7.postimg.org/epa2i0b6j/death_to_infidels.jpg

#12 User is offline   searcher 

• <no title>

Posted 13 November 2017 - 01:13 PM

Islam culturally peaked in the Middle Ages. Until then, from the late ancient and early middle ages, it had been the wellspring of genius: incredible works of art, architecture, music, science, literature. Between the 8th/9th C and around the 1500's, Islam and its nations were not only the equal of Western Civilisation, but in fact superior in many ways. In fact, its thanks to Islam that we recovered many of the ancient Western and Christian ideas that has been forgotten/ignored and suppressed by the Church. The rebirth of our civilisation in the 1500s to the 1700s is due to many western ideas and texts coming back to the West from the Middle East and Islam. Islam also influenced Western art and culture of the Renaissance period. Islam sadly then seemed to ground culturally to a halt. Perhaps due to corrupt empires like the Ottamans. Who could be brilliant, yet crippled by their own corruption and arrogance.

I agree that Islam has not progressed as the West has since 1500, but equally I, as a historian, and knowledgeable about Islamic art, architecture and culture, reject either that Islam has never give the world anything of note. Or that (post 9-11 myth much beloved) they stole everything from India and the East. Both ideas are nonsense and ignorant. Anyone who, like myself, has ever stood in Granada or Istanbul knows these post 9-11 ideas to be the crap it is.

The horrors of the Nazis and Stalinism do not negate the genius and great cultures of Germany, Austria and Russia. Nor does our own black marks negate the brilliance and genius of the American and British people. Same for any great nation: China, France, Canada, Egypt and others. As violent as Islam or its extremism has become, 9-11 and the horrors since then or before don't equate to the whole of a faith. After all, our own faith has a bloody history also. We would be angry if someone reduced Christianity to the Inquisitions and the Albegensian Crusade.

We don't like the Islam of the 20th/21stC, but we are foolish to reject it all. As we would be if we rejected our history because we don't like the slave trade or what we did to the Native American or blacks or the Irish.

Well said.
Mark

#13 User is offline   Liz 

• 1.4% Neanderthal
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 13 November 2017 - 04:21 PM

I keep reading this as "Hillary Wasn't the Bad Guy". And I knew that was wrong.

#14 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 13 November 2017 - 10:27 PM

I think the interpretation needs to be a bit different with respect to the role of Islam. I think the pre-Islamic cultures contributed quite a lot, but after Islam took hold starting in the 7th century, enlightenment started going backwards.

#15 User is offline   Buckwheat Jones 

• <no title>

Posted 13 November 2017 - 10:34 PM

I appreciate your assessment and I would tend to agree with you, but rightly or wrongly, as someone living in current times I find very little good in the islam we know today.

#16 User is online   Howsithangin 

• I'm dethpicable
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 14 November 2017 - 12:51 AM

View PostBuckwheat Jones, on 13 November 2017 - 10:34 PM, said:

I appreciate your assessment and I would tend to agree with you, but rightly or wrongly, as someone living in current times I find very little good in the islam we know today.

:thumbsup:

From the "What Have You Done For Me Lately" Files, the answer is zero. A really, really big zero.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users