RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Is Mueller About To Blow Up Washington? Rumors Swirl After 34 Cases Ar - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Is Mueller About To Blow Up Washington? Rumors Swirl After 34 Cases Ar Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Moderator T 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 11 November 2017 - 01:51 AM

Is Mueller About To Blow Up Washington? Rumors Swirl After 34 Cases Are Filed in D.C. Federal Court

Joshua Caplan
Gateway Pundit
11/10/17

EXCERPT:

Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s probe into Russia’s alleged interference in the 2016 presidential election continues to hang over Washington, D.C. like a dark cloud. The investigation, which has already produced two indictments, former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort and business partner Rick Gates, may very soon engulf even more political figures. A lot of them.

Rachel Stockman writes:

LawNewz.com verified that there are currently 34 cases that have been filed under seal in U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia between the dates of October 27th (when Manafort was indicted) and today’s date. While the sealed cases are certainly interesting to note, they may not be tied to Special Counsel Robert Mueller‘s investigation of possible ties between the Trump campaign and the Russian government. That’s not stopping the rumors:

(Full Story)

#2 User is online   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 11 November 2017 - 08:10 AM

Maybe it's just "Wishful Thinking", but I have a glimmer of hope about Mueller: That Hillary and crew are the "Big Fish" and that everything else including Mueller's staff picks are just a feint to put them off guard.

#3 User is offline   mjperry51 

• My Brain Hurts!!
  • Group: Silver

Posted 11 November 2017 - 08:22 AM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 11 November 2017 - 08:10 AM, said:

Maybe it's just "Wishful Thinking", but I have a glimmer of hope about Mueller: That Hillary and crew are the "Big Fish" and that everything else including Mueller's staff picks are just a feint to put them off guard.

I'm not that optimistic. I recognize the possibility, but I'm not counting on it. . .

#4 User is offline   Wag-a-Muffin (D) 

• Still clinging bitterly. . .
  • View blog
  • Group: Blog Moderator

Posted 11 November 2017 - 08:44 AM

Even if a blow up happens, will the news media cover it?

#5 User is offline   greggor 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 11 November 2017 - 09:51 AM

We, as Americans.. are at a point in time where those who are on the "left" are believing(and rightly so) where they have to do whatever they can, in order to avoid "spilling the beans".. and admitting to us that they really do NOT want America to flourish.. and that they do not want President Trump to be successful.. because if he is.. the democrat party will be shown for what it truly is.. as anti-American as the so-called "Russians".

The truth is.. the Democrat party aligns itself more with Putin and his way of governance, than it does with what our own constitution demands of us and for us.. and all they ever do is try to take away our freedoms and our rights.. even free speech!!

Remember.. as all conservatives pretty much do.. that our rights to own firearms is there, so that a government such as the left prescribes.. can not ever force us to submit to their wims.
And I, for one.. never will.

#6 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 11 November 2017 - 10:06 AM

If they're related to Trump it will be front page news.

If they're related to Hillary it will be buried or ignored by the media and Hillary will call it a "security review".

#7 User is offline   Fishstyx 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 11 November 2017 - 03:52 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 11 November 2017 - 08:10 AM, said:

Funny, when all this kicked off, this thought had popped in my head. If it does happen, it'll got down as easily in the top 3 most incredible political strategy moves in our country's history.

#8 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 11 November 2017 - 03:58 PM

If Mueller indicts ANY Democrat I'll probably die of shock. He and his whole team are partisan hacks. It amazes me that out of all the attorneys in the US he couldn't find a single Republican to participate in his witch hunt/kangaroo court.

#9 User is offline   Censport 

• @CensportRacing
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 11 November 2017 - 05:29 PM

View PostSeverian, on 11 November 2017 - 03:58 PM, said:

If Mueller indicts ANY Democrat I'll probably die of shock. He and his whole team are partisan hacks. It amazes me that out of all the attorneys in the US he couldn't find a single Republican to participate in his witch hunt/kangaroo court.

You'd think at least McCain would have volunteered himself.

And yeah, I'd be shocked too. Especially after tipping off the Podestas.

#10 User is online   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 11 November 2017 - 08:44 PM

"Partisan Hacks"? Maybe. But if so, look at it this way: WHO, at this point, would the mainstream "Party" dems MOST like to throw under under the bus so as to keep 2020 from becoming a can't-win fustercluck with a certain 'legacy' name taking all the oxygen out of the room?

Dems are like a Hollywood starlet who has to stay 'relevent' by reinventing themselves every decade or so. Re-inventing one's self is sometimes not a matter of defining who you ARE but who you AREN'T.

#11 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 11 November 2017 - 08:48 PM

Maybe they are partisan hacks who realize that in order to keep their party viable they have to kill off one of their lead monsters? Who knows stranger things have happened.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users