RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Sen. Rand Paul Plans To Vote Yes On Tax Bill - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Sen. Rand Paul Plans To Vote Yes On Tax Bill Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• 1.4% Neanderthal
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 27 November 2017 - 04:42 PM

Sen. Rand Paul Plans To Vote Yes On Tax Bill

The Washington Times
By David Sherfinski
Monday, November 27, 2017

Excerpt:

Sen. Rand Paul on Monday announced he plans to vote for the Senate tax plan as it currently stands, handing GOP leaders a key “yes” vote ahead of a potential floor vote later in the week.

Mr. Paul said he’d like the tax cut to be even bigger than the nearly $1.5 trillion price tag, but that he’s pleased lawmakers included a repeal of Obamacare’s individual mandate in the plan.

“I’m not getting everything I want — far from it,” the Kentucky Republican wrote in an opinion piece for Fox News. “But I’ve been immersed in this process. I’ve fought for and received major changes for the better — and I plan to vote for this bill as it stands right now.”

Mr. Paul also said he’d like to see more permanence on the individual tax side, and that he wants to see the Senate follow the House’s lead in preserving some of the deductions for state and local taxes paid.

*snip*

The Rest

#2 User is online   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 27 November 2017 - 09:49 PM

It's not all that I would like. But it's SOMETHING.

I mean, c'mon yall, SOMETHING to show that we conservatives can get together on a baseline?

Please? Pretty Please? Pretty Please with sugar on top? And I'll even certify that it's organic non-GMO sugar, if I must. Or I'll certify that it ISN'T, if that what it takes.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users