RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Networks Downplay Senator Warren’s Lies About Her Heritage - RightNation.US

Networks Downplay Senator Warren’s Lies About Her Heritage Rate Topic: -----

#121 User is offline   pict 

• If you expect a PC response, forget it!
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 29 November 2017 - 01:01 PM

View PostLadybird, on 29 November 2017 - 07:16 AM, said:

My grandmother on my fathers side was a member of an upstate NY tribe, and we have familial documents of the Seminole great-great grandmother who was owned by an Irishman, but the Ancestor DNA thing didn't pick up anything specific, except several African countries, Ireland, and a murky Asia, Scandinavia, and South America designation.
My great great great grandfather was part Eskimo, part Chinese, part outer Mongolian, part Nepalese, part Siberian and none of those showed up either.

Perhaps I should have asked them to check, like you should have.

This post has been edited by pict: 29 November 2017 - 01:01 PM

#122 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 29 November 2017 - 01:03 PM

View Postpict, on 29 November 2017 - 01:01 PM, said:

My great great great grandfather was part Eskimo, part Chinese, part outer Mongolian, part Nepalese, part Siberian and none of those showed up either.

What percentage Soay?

#123 User is offline   Dutch13 

• <no title>
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 29 November 2017 - 01:12 PM

duplicate

This post has been edited by Dutch13: 29 November 2017 - 01:20 PM

#124 User is offline   Dutch13 

• <no title>

Posted 29 November 2017 - 01:15 PM

View PostLadybird, on 28 November 2017 - 04:46 PM, said:

Then why call her Pocahontas?

Call her a fraud and a liar.

View PostJerryL, on 29 November 2017 - 07:05 AM, said:

Sure, if they called her:

Anne "Crank", or
Moshe "Lie-an", or how about,
Benjamin "Now-you-lie-to who."

A slur against the liar, not the race or religion.

Agreed, which is why anyone paying attention before Trump came along was calling her Fauxcahontas.

This post has been edited by Dutch13: 29 November 2017 - 01:21 PM

#125 User is offline   Magic Rat 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 29 November 2017 - 01:21 PM

View PostLadybird, on 29 November 2017 - 08:41 AM, said:

Are you denying that “boy” was used as a racial insult?

Therefore boys of other races should be offended when it's used to demean a black man. It's ridiculous, but to be consistent, you will have to agree.

#126 User is offline   Joe the Pagan 

• I'm a Whovian not a Dweeb
  • View blog

Posted 29 November 2017 - 01:56 PM

OK, Fake Indian, time to either give up the claim or prove it

By Howie Carr - November 28, 2017

How much longer do we have to pretend that Elizabeth Warren is anything but a fake Indian?

It happened again yesterday – President Trump referred to the senior senator from Massachusetts as “Pocahontas,” and the alt-left media went into paroxysms of fake outrage, as if it’s somehow “racism” to call out a fraud like the fake Indian.

Isn’t the left supposed to despise “cultural appropriation?” What greater cultural appropriation could there be than for Elizabeth Warren to have falsely claimed an ethnic heritage in order to win not one, but two tenured Ivy League law professorships she had absolutely no shot of ever getting until she checked the box?

The president was at a White House ceremony honoring some of the surviving Navajo “code talkers” from World War II, and he lauded their courage and sacrifices.

“I just want to thank you because you’re very, very special people. You were here long before any of us were here – although we have a representative in Congress who they say was here a long time ago.” Pause. “They call her Pocahontas. But you know what, I like you.”

The code talkers smiled. They didn’t take offense. It didn’t even seem to bother them that they were under a portrait of President Andrew Jackson, but I forgot – Old Hickory routed the Cherokee, and the Creeks, not the Navajo.

All of the alt-left pajama boys and trust-funders who were hyperventilating about this yesterday, let me ask you a question:

How come Pocahontas won’t take a DNA test so that we can find out, once and for all, how much Indian blood she really has, if any? Why has she refused my multiple generous offers to pay for her DNA test?

We know she has no card from the Bureau of Indian Affairs, because if she had one, we would have damn well seen it five years ago, when the questions were first raised.

Here’s some other stuff we know. The New England Historic Genealogical Society can find zero – repeat, zero — evidence of any Native American “ancestors.” We do know that one of her forebears was in the Tennessee militia that forced the Cherokee west towards Oklahoma, and that another ancestor shot a drunk Indian off a horse in the Indian Territory at the turn of the 20th century.

Yes, she once contributed to a Cherokee cookbook called Pow Wow Chow – a haute-cuisine French recipe she lifted from a New York Times cookbook by a chef named Pierre Franey. Apparently cold crab omelet was a very popular dish along the Trail of Tears.

Since all this came out, during the 2012 Senate campaign, the fake Indian calls herself an Indian about as often as she brags about providing the “intellectual foundations” of the Occupy movement, which is to say, never. Nowadays she claims she’s “Okie down to her toes.”

Link

#127 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 29 November 2017 - 02:18 PM

View Postpict, on 29 November 2017 - 01:01 PM, said:

If you want to pin it down.

#128 User is offline   Wag-a-Muffin (D) 

• Still clinging bitterly. . .
  • View blog
  • Group: Blog Moderator

Posted 29 November 2017 - 02:20 PM

View Postgravelrash, on 29 November 2017 - 11:24 AM, said:

Sorry, Wags (D), Eleanor Roosevelt said it more concisely than David Bednar:

“No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”

Judging by Lie-awatha's reaction, she gave Trump carte blanche to toss her like a buffalo chip into a campfire.

You're right. (But I wasn't listening to a talk by Eleanor. :coolshades: ) I do agree with her on this point, however.

This post has been edited by Wag-a-Muffin (D): 29 November 2017 - 02:21 PM

#129 User is offline   pict 

• If you expect a PC response, forget it!
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 29 November 2017 - 04:19 PM

View PostLadybird, on 29 November 2017 - 02:18 PM, said:

If you want to pin it down.
That's all the fake squaw has to do in order to shut everyone up.

I wonder why she won't do that...

#130 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 07 December 2017 - 10:34 PM

View Postpict, on 29 November 2017 - 04:19 PM, said:

That's all the fake squaw has to do in order to shut everyone up.

I wonder why she won't do that...

Simple, if your a minority of some type your a victim. And the Liberal Democrat party is all about victims, especially those fake ones.
It's hard to REALLY pi$$ of an Indian, lying through your damn teeth and claiming to be one is about the best way. Growing up you where I did you where either part Indian, near full Indian or at least had friends who where. Hell, a lot of people in North Dakota to this day have some Indian blood and don't even know it.
D.N.A. is not what makes you the person you are, that's up to you the individual.

Oki

Share this topic:

• 7 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users