RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Networks Downplay Senator Warren’s Lies About Her Heritage - RightNation.US

Jump to content

Networks Downplay Senator Warren’s Lies About Her Heritage Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   firecoco 

  • Yes! We! Can!
  • Group: Gold
  • Posts: 14,518
  • Joined: 21-October 03

Posted 28 November 2017 - 11:38 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 28 November 2017 - 11:24 AM, said:

Same here, on both counts: Don't care for her father, but I'm getting more & more impressed by Sarah every time I hear her.




I call men "Nancy" when I think they're being less-than-manly. Is that a slur against women? Sometimes I refer to them as "cupcake". Is that a slur against pastry?

Sorry, but calling a specific person "Fauxcahontas", because that specific person has shamelessly lied about having a native American heritage, is no slur against native Americans. If anything, it's her lies that are the slurs.

People today try WAY too hard to find reasons to be "offended" over nothing at all.

:rolleyes:

They threw out the racist word again....This is one of the reasons that word has little meaning anymore
0

#22 User is offline   Ladybird 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 10,961
  • Joined: 26-October 07

Posted 28 November 2017 - 11:41 AM

View PostTea Party Hooligan, on 28 November 2017 - 10:33 AM, said:

Oh, but it did have something to do with Warren. Every time she told her BS, and was rewarded for it, she was diminishing the heritage of real Native Americans, including the Code Talkers. That broad is as white as the Abominable Snowman throwing a snowball in a blizzard. Just like Talcum X (Sean(sp?) King of BLM), or Rachel Dolezal of the NAACP.

My father was also WW2 veteran, as well as the gentleman being honored in the White House. Your are saying their contributions are diminished by the words of unrealated people, who claim some racial kinship?
Only to people like you.
0

#23 User is offline   Ladybird 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 10,961
  • Joined: 26-October 07

Posted 28 November 2017 - 11:54 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 28 November 2017 - 11:24 AM, said:

Same here, on both counts: Don't care for her father, but I'm getting more & more impressed by Sarah every time I hear her.




I call men "Nancy" when I think they're being less-than-manly. Is that a slur against women? Sometimes I refer to them as "cupcake". Is that a slur against pastry?

Sorry, but calling a specific person "Fauxcahontas", because that specific person has shamelessly lied about having a native American heritage, is no slur against native Americans. If anything, it's her lies that are the slurs.

People today try WAY too hard to find reasons to be "offended" over nothing at all.

:rolleyes:

If you want to use racial slurs, go right ahead, however the person on the other end of your tirade may not see it as inoffensive or something they should just “get over”. You don’t get to dictate to other groups what is or is not a slur.
0

#24 User is offline   LongKnife 

  • Don't start none, won't be none.
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter
  • Posts: 2,919
  • Joined: 10-November 04

Posted 28 November 2017 - 12:02 PM

I haven't seen anywhere that the people who were reportedly offended and insulted, the code talkers, actually felt offended or insulted. All I've seen is the expected fake outrage and umbrage from the usual suspects. None of whom were offended by Warren's false claims of American Indian ancestry.
0

#25 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

  • Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver
  • Posts: 24,722
  • Joined: 14-October 03

Posted 28 November 2017 - 12:09 PM

View PostLadybird, on 28 November 2017 - 11:54 AM, said:

If you want to use racial slurs, go right ahead, however the person on the other end of your tirade may not see it as inoffensive or something they should just “get over”. You don’t get to dictate to other groups what is or is not a slur.

Neither do you.
0

#26 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

  • Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver
  • Posts: 24,722
  • Joined: 14-October 03

Posted 28 November 2017 - 12:10 PM

View Postfirecoco, on 28 November 2017 - 11:38 AM, said:

They threw out the racist word again....This is one of the reasons that word has little meaning anymore

But watching Trump troll these snowflakes (in both parties) is a hoot! :lol:
0

#27 User is offline   Tea Party Hooligan 

  • I kick puppies
  • Group: Bronze
  • Posts: 16,629
  • Joined: 27-May 03

Posted 28 November 2017 - 12:10 PM

View PostLadybird, on 28 November 2017 - 11:41 AM, said:

My father was also WW2 veteran, as well as the gentleman being honored in the White House. Your are saying their contributions are diminished by the words of unrealated people, who claim some racial kinship?
Only to people like you.


I'm not the one losing my poop over it and claiming racism for what he said. You are. So, people like you find racism around every corner or under every rock, or every word uttered. You want to be a victim, just like every leftist on the planet, because you think it gives you some sort of moral superiority, when it just makes you look small. Anyone that doesn't agree with your twisted view on the world is either a racist, bigot, xenophobe, homophobe, etc. You continually spew hatred while claiming that those you're pointing at are the haters. Doesn't make much sense; does it? Don't try to deny it, either, because we see it every single day. "Oh, I'm outraged because someone, somewhere, said something that offends me!" In this country, you don't have a right to not be offended. I fought for everyone's free speech, just like your dad (I wish you would quit rolling him out to try and shut down debate with your fake superiority. He fought, I fought, you didn't).
0

#28 User is offline   firecoco 

  • Yes! We! Can!
  • Group: Gold
  • Posts: 14,518
  • Joined: 21-October 03

Posted 28 November 2017 - 12:15 PM

View PostRock N, on 28 November 2017 - 12:10 PM, said:

But watching Trump troll these snowflakes (in both parties) is a hoot! :lol:

Believe me I’m loving every minute of it
0

#29 User is offline   firecoco 

  • Yes! We! Can!
  • Group: Gold
  • Posts: 14,518
  • Joined: 21-October 03

Posted 28 November 2017 - 12:17 PM

View PostTea Party Hooligan, on 28 November 2017 - 12:10 PM, said:

I'm not the one losing my poop over it and claiming racism for what he said. You are. So, people like you find racism around every corner or under every rock, or every word uttered. You want to be a victim, just like every leftist on the planet, because you think it gives you some sort of moral superiority, when it just makes you look small. Anyone that doesn't agree with your twisted view on the world is either a racist, bigot, xenophobe, homophobe, etc. You continually spew hatred while claiming that those you're pointing at are the haters. Doesn't make much sense; does it? Don't try to deny it, either, because we see it every single day. "Oh, I'm outraged because someone, somewhere, said something that offends me!" In this country, you don't have a right to not be offended. I fought for everyone's free speech, just like your dad (I wish you would quit rolling him out to try and shut down debate with your fake superiority. He fought, I fought, you didn't).

BOOM....Right between the eyes

Well said
0

#30 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

  • Got Wiener?
  • Group: Silver
  • Posts: 14,641
  • Joined: 13-November 03

Posted 28 November 2017 - 12:22 PM

View PostLadybird, on 28 November 2017 - 11:54 AM, said:

If you want to use racial slurs, go right ahead, however the person on the other end of your tirade may not see it as inoffensive or something they should just “get over”. You don’t get to dictate to other groups what is or is not a slur.

Neither do you, Nancy. Order up some more salve.

This post has been edited by Noclevermoniker: 28 November 2017 - 12:24 PM

0

#31 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

  • Got Wiener?
  • Group: Silver
  • Posts: 14,641
  • Joined: 13-November 03

Posted 28 November 2017 - 12:23 PM

View PostLongKnife, on 28 November 2017 - 12:02 PM, said:

I haven't seen anywhere that the people who were reportedly offended and insulted, the code talkers, actually felt offended or insulted. All I've seen is the expected fake outrage and umbrage from the usual suspects. None of whom were offended by Warren's false claims of American Indian ancestry.

Pre-frikkin-cisely.

It's a gas watching all the lily-white libs and the left-out, non-Native American blacks wadding their panties.

This post has been edited by Noclevermoniker: 28 November 2017 - 12:26 PM

0

#32 User is offline   Tea Party Hooligan 

  • I kick puppies
  • Group: Bronze
  • Posts: 16,629
  • Joined: 27-May 03

Posted 28 November 2017 - 12:34 PM

View PostNoclevermoniker, on 28 November 2017 - 12:23 PM, said:

Pre-frikkin-cisely.

It's a gas watching all the lily-white libs and the left-out, non-Native American blacks wadding their panties.



Hey! Hey!! HEY!!! YOU RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!
0

#33 User is offline   oki 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 21,507
  • Joined: 14-October 04

Posted 28 November 2017 - 12:41 PM

View PostLadybird, on 28 November 2017 - 11:41 AM, said:

My father was also WW2 veteran, as well as the gentleman being honored in the White House. Your are saying their contributions are diminished by the words of unrealated people, who claim some racial kinship?
Only to people like you.



As having known a number of full, part or even 'White' Indians they are a pretty hard bunch to offend. There is one thing that does offend them, that's people claiming to be native who aren't. To them it isn't just about D.N.A. it's also about honoring traditions and history. Hell, look up the term Apple. They hate the types who are suddenly 'Native' when they can use it to get ahead but it never seemed to matter before.
And, to be honest, I don't blame them one damn bit. If your only proud of your heritage when it suddenly can benefit you or you lie about it for gain then you are in fact a P.O.S. I lump them into the same category as fake Veterans.

Oki
0

#34 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

  • Got Wiener?
  • Group: Silver
  • Posts: 14,641
  • Joined: 13-November 03

Posted 28 November 2017 - 12:49 PM

View PostTea Party Hooligan, on 28 November 2017 - 12:34 PM, said:

Hey! Hey!! HEY!!! YOU RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!

Deal wit it! :lol:
0

#35 User is offline   catpat 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter
  • Posts: 1,154
  • Joined: 20-April 04

Posted 28 November 2017 - 12:52 PM

View PostLadybird, on 28 November 2017 - 11:54 AM, said:

If you want to use racial slurs, go right ahead, however the person on the other end of your tirade may not see it as inoffensive or something they should just “get over”. You don’t get to dictate to other groups what is or is not a slur.


Really!?! Neither do you.
0

#36 User is offline   erp 

  • Undead Undead Undead
  • Group: Silver
  • Posts: 34,576
  • Joined: 29-November 03

Posted 28 November 2017 - 12:56 PM

Lol! And now more people may see how Warren is a blatant liar.

Does the media even want to stop being rolled daily by Trump?

Deep thinkers they are not.
0

#37 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

  • Got Wiener?
  • Group: Silver
  • Posts: 14,641
  • Joined: 13-November 03

Posted 28 November 2017 - 01:00 PM

The irony for our melanin-rich bruthas and sistas is that there is no federal test for "blackness". Witness Rachel Dolenzell (sp), Bill Clinton, and our own Emperor Barry BuFu the First. Membership in Native American tribes, on the other hand is defined precisely.

So, we can all be black should we choose (again, note Barry I with his "snow" mother) or none of us. But we can't claim Native American ancestry unless we can PROVE iT.

Order up more salve.
0

#38 User is offline   MontyPython 

  • Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold
  • Posts: 46,971
  • Joined: 28-February 03

Posted 28 November 2017 - 01:18 PM

View PostLadybird, on 28 November 2017 - 11:54 AM, said:

If you want to use racial slurs, go right ahead, however the person on the other end of your tirade may not see it as inoffensive or something they should just “get over”. You don’t get to dictate to other groups what is or is not a slur.


I don't use racial slurs. Never have and never will. (Well OK, once when I was VERY young [probably about 4] I used the "N" word, because I simply didn't know any better. But when my parents heard me they INSTANTLY sat me down and made sure I understood why I must never use that word again. I haven't. Nor any other racial slur.)

And yes, I will confidently determine what is and isn't a racial slur. I have made a special study of the English language and its proper (and improper) usage. Just because some idiot somewhere is deliberately looking to find some reason to be "offended", it doesn't somehow render a word "offensive".

And for the record, I have a very good, close friend (a fellow musician) who is a full-blooded member of the Blackfeet Nation:

https://www.jpfalconband.com/

Y'know what he calls Warren? "Lieawatha". So, is he a racist?

:coffeenpc:
0

#39 User is offline   Kevin 

  • Truth loving moderate
  • Group: Bronze
  • Posts: 5,435
  • Joined: 15-August 03

Posted 28 November 2017 - 01:33 PM

What are Senator Warren’s lies about her heritage supposed to be? If a person is only 1/32 native American is it truly a crime or offensive to be proud of the 1/32 part. Did she ever use it to get an advantage or is that just a rumor?

Trump gained nothing buy insulting her instead of honoring the Navajos who helped us win WWII. Though it is no surprise at all that his cult following defends him for it.
0

#40 User is online   ThePatriot 

  • Warpaint
  • Group: Gold
  • Posts: 26,564
  • Joined: 17-August 03

Posted 28 November 2017 - 01:37 PM

View PostLadybird, on 28 November 2017 - 11:54 AM, said:

If you want to use racial slurs, go right ahead, however the person on the other end of your tirade may not see it as inoffensive or something they should just “get over”. You don’t get to dictate to other groups what is or is not a slur.

Wrong. Words have meanings. YOU don't get to decide what words mean. The definition of a racial slur is:

racial slur
noun
a derogatory or disrespectful nickname for a racial group, used without restraint

Dictionary.com's 21st Century Lexicon
Copyright © 2003-2014 Dictionary.com, LLC

"Pocahantas" is NOT a "disrespectful nickname" for a "racial group".

Your outrage, phony as it is, should be directed at Warren for lying about her ancestry to game the system.

Enjoy your TDS.
0

Share this topic:


  • 7 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users