RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Steyer Doubles Down On ‘Impeach Trump’ Campaign, Still Can’t Come Up - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Steyer Doubles Down On ‘Impeach Trump’ Campaign, Still Can’t Come Up With Reason Why Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• 1.4% Neanderthal
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 02 December 2017 - 01:37 AM

Steyer Doubles Down On ‘Impeach Trump’ Campaign, Still Can’t Come Up With Reason Why

Need To Know Network
By NTK Staff
11.27.2017 @2:01pm

[Too short to excerpt]

Billionaire environmentalist Tom Steyer has spent $20 million on an ‘impeach Trump’ ad campaign that may be more about his own political ambitions than about convincing a Republican Congress to impeach a Republican president.

Steyer’s lack of a current and compelling argument for impeachment was evident on Sunday as he struggled through explaining why Trump’s impeachment is necessary to CNN’s Dana Bash.

“The fact of the matter is this President has performed in a lawless way throughout the campaign and throughout his presidency and he is an urgent threat to the American people,” Steyer told CNN anchor Dana Bash on Sunday morning’s “State of the Union.” “So to sit here and wait doing absolutely nothing is the wrong thing to do. The American people want this man impeached.”

…”It’s clear that he has violated the Constitution in the sense that he’s violated his trust with the American people through obstructing justice by firing the head of the FBI for what he said explicitly was over the Russia investigation,” Steyer said, referring to the Trump administration’s firing of James Comey in May. “He has taken money from foreign governments almost since the very first day that he took office. I don’t think there’s any question that he has, in fact, met that standard for impeachment.”

So is it performing “in a lawless way,” whatever that means? Is it a matter of public opinion (“[t]he American people want this man impeached”)? Is it that he has “violated the Constitution” by “violat[ing] his trust with the American people”? Or is it obstruction of justice, which no one has proved or disproved?

One thing is clear: Tom Steyer doesn’t seem to know what he’s talking about.

Link

#2 User is offline   mjperry51 

• My Brain Hurts!!
  • Group: Silver

Posted 02 December 2017 - 07:33 AM

View PostLiz, on 02 December 2017 - 01:37 AM, said:

One thing is clear: Tom Steyer doesn't seem to know what he's talking about.

Some people have far more money than brains. . .

#3 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people

Posted 02 December 2017 - 08:28 AM

Note to all #nevertrumpers and democraps:

You cannot impeach a president just because you don't like him or his policies.

We put up with your POS commie Obamunist for 8 freaking years.
The GOP stood back and let him have his way on just about everything too and fully funded all of his harmful :bs: .

So deal with it, STFU and GFY.

#4 User is online   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 02 December 2017 - 12:19 PM

Steyer stands to lose millions as Trump rolls back environmental regulations. He should just be up front about it.

This post has been edited by gravelrash: 02 December 2017 - 12:20 PM

#5 User is offline   mjperry51 

• My Brain Hurts!!

Posted 02 December 2017 - 12:47 PM

View PostRock N, on 02 December 2017 - 08:28 AM, said:

Note to all #nevertrumpers and democraps:

You cannot impeach a president just because you don't like him or his policies.

We put up with your POS commie Obamunist for 8 freaking years.
The GOP stood back and let him have his way on just about everything too and fully funded all of his harmful :bs: .

So deal with it, STFU and GFY.

Actually you can. Impeachment is by its very nature a political process. There has to be an underlying justification; but it will always come down to the perspective of the "impleachers".

#6 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 02 December 2017 - 02:35 PM

when his first commercial hit the airwaves, I was watching it from my mother's hospital room and she looked at me and said, 'Is this guy for real? His list of reasons why he wants Trump impeached is the list of things that Obama did while in office? Is he serious?'

It astonishes me that no one in the media, especially those who try to remain fair and balanced, have taken his 'checklist' for impeachment and pointed out at each turn where Obama did the crime and they want Trump to serve the time.

This anemic douchebag needs to take his money and stuff it up his poop chute and leave us alone in peace to watch Wheel of Fortune, dammit.

#7 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 02 December 2017 - 04:07 PM

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 02 December 2017 - 02:35 PM, said:

when his first commercial hit the airwaves, I was watching it from my mother's hospital room and she looked at me and said, 'Is this guy for real? His list of reasons why he wants Trump impeached is the list of things that Obama did while in office? Is he serious?'

It astonishes me that no one in the media, especially those who try to remain fair and balanced, have taken his 'checklist' for impeachment and pointed out at each turn where Obama did the crime and they want Trump to serve the time.

This anemic douchebag needs to take his money and stuff it up his poop chute and leave us alone in peace to watch Wheel of Fortune, dammit.

That's what leftwingers do in general. Commit the crime, blame the right.

#8 User is offline   Dutch13 

• <no title>
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 04 December 2017 - 09:54 AM

I don't usually watch Meet The Press, but I switched over from the Man City/ West Ham game for a few minutes to see Diane Feinstein being interviewed. Chuck Todd (I think) was asking her about President Trump and her reluctance thus far to press him as many on the left are. She referenced her position on the judiciary committee as reason for waiting for evidence to be presented in regards to impeachment. He then showed her a clip from a Tom Steyer commercial calling for impeachment. At that point, she changed her tune and said she had reached her breaking point with President Trump about a month ago.....then it went to commercial.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users