RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Feminism, the Fake Indian, the Tragic State of the FBI, and the Flynn - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Feminism, the Fake Indian, the Tragic State of the FBI, and the Flynn Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   pepperonikkid 

• Trucker
  • Group: Silver

Posted 03 December 2017 - 03:33 PM

Feminism, the Fake Indian, the Tragic State of the FBI, and the Flynn Flam

http://www.americanthinker.com
By Clarice Feldman
December 3, 2017

Article:

This has been a busy week and a sad one for the neo-feminists, the media, and #NeverTrump conservatives. It was a good one for those who believe we have for too long allowed a bunch of self-selected ninnies to drive both the news and the government.

A. The Neo-Feminists

A website called Medusa shut down after it was clear that it was impossible to continue to satirize the present-day feminists because they are so idiotic that parody too closely mirrors the neo-feminists' views:

Medusa’s unnamed creator continued: “We are shutting down our rather hilarious project because we can no longer compete with our competition. We have come to realize that our competition is not other satirical websites, but rather the people we are trying to satirize.”

The creator wrote, “I don’t blame anyone for thinking” the site was legitimate and wanted to “keep our readers in constant doubt” and even posted a Facebook message from last May to prove the entire thing was a joke. It was dubbed “the ultimate Social Experiment” and Facebook followers were told it was to see how long actual feminists would take to realize it was a joke.

A recent series of high-profile allegations of sexual harassment resulted in the site publishing a spoof article headlined, “Why we should believe women who accuse right wingers of rape more than those who accuse liberals.”

The site’s creator called the story a “total caricature intended to be as ridiculous as possible” but quickly realized mainstream news organizations, such as the Washington Post, published stories utilizing the same rationale as the mock column.

A recent series of high-profile allegations of sexual harassment resulted in the site publishing a spoof article headlined, “Why we should believe women who accuse right wingers of rape more than those who accuse liberals.”

The site’s creator called the story a “total caricature intended to be as ridiculous as possible” but quickly realized mainstream news organizations, such as the Washington Post, published stories utilizing the same rationale as the mock column.

<snip>

2. Fake Indians and the Absurd Demand for faculty “Diversity”

Much tongue clucking was heard over the President’s reference to Elizabeth Warren as “Pocahontas,” an allusion to her phony claim to Indian heritage. But to my mind, it was apt and called for. She’s a liar, like many on the left, and a hypocrite as well, supporting “diversity” and affirmative action programs while lying to take advantage of them at cost to those who might qualify. In May of 2012 -- forgotten by most of the media or brushed under the rug -- Warren admitted that she had told the University of Pennsylvania and Harvard Law school about her purported Indian heritage before she was hired. Harvard promoted her as the first “woman of color” on their faculty, she listed herself as Native American in the Association of American Law Schools deskbook, and the Cherokee tribe from whom she claims descent called her claim “harmful and offensive”. The notion that her lie did not boost her chances for hiring at Harvard, is demonstrably risible.

3. The FBI’s reputation is in sad decline.

The FBI lied to the court and Judicial Watch saying it had no discoverable documents of the June 27, 2016 tarmac meeting between then-attorney general Lynch and Bill Clinton while Hillary Clinton’s misuse of classified emails was under investigation. In a related case, it was disclosed the Bureau, in fact, had 29 such pages and they were turned over to Judicial Watch. What they revealed was that the FBI’s concern was not over the impropriety of the meeting but, rather finding and punishing the whistleblower who revealed the meeting. As Judicial Watch’s Tom Fitton said in his press release:

“These new FBI documents show the FBI was more concerned about a whistleblower who told the truth about the infamous Clinton-Lynch tarmac meeting than the scandalous meeting itself...."

“The documents show the FBI worked to make sure no more details of the meeting would be revealed to the American people. No wonder the FBI didn’t turn these documents over until Judicial Watch caught the agency red-handed hiding them. These new documents confirm the urgent need to reopen the Clinton email scandal and criminally investigate the resulting Obama FBI/DOJ sham investigation.”

<Snip>

4. The Flynn Flam

This week Trump’s short-lived National Security Advisor pled guilty to lying to the FBI. (In other words lying to liars) and the press went wild, crazily speculating that the end for their nemesis -- the President -- was nigh. As is his wont, Tom Maguire gave the best short form refutation of their hyperventilating:

Out Like Flynn

I understand this is a plea deal and we are meant to believe Flynn is being let off easy in exchange for vital evidence that blows the lid off Trump's collusion with the Russians, but...

given Flynn's other seemingly more serious legal challenges around the unregistered lobbying, busting him for something we already knew about does not seem like an investigative breakthrough.[snip]

· ABC News reported that Flynn would testify that he was directed to make contact with the Russians.

Asking your National Security Advisor to speak to the Russian Ambassador (or others) is hardly illegal. As to what Trump told him to discuss or not discuss, time and Flynn will tell.

That said, I doubt Trump told him to lie to Pence or the FBI. However, it does sort of time in to an obstruction charge, especially if Mueller theorist[s] are comfortable that Trump can "obstruct" a going-nowhere investigation of a non-crime.

Full Story

#2 User is online   ThePatriot 

• Warpaint
  • Group: Gold

Posted 03 December 2017 - 05:20 PM

I never thought I would live to see the day where Orwell's Newspeak became the norm...

#3 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• I'm dethpicable
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 03 December 2017 - 10:45 PM

View PostThePatriot, on 03 December 2017 - 05:20 PM, said:

I never thought I would live to see the day where Orwell's Newspeak became the norm...

Yup. The DNC adopted 1984 as an instruction manual during the 2008 campaign.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users