RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: 選 will destroy you...I have the power!' Banker husband of ex- - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

選 will destroy you...I have the power!' Banker husband of ex- Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Moderator T 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 05 December 2017 - 12:15 AM

選 will destroy you...I have the power!' Banker husband of ex-DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz is accused of trying to dupe 70-year-old investor by 'tricking him into signing over deed of his $4M property to him personally'

JOSE LAMBIET
Daily Mail UK
12/4/17

EXCERPT:

The husband of former Democratic National Committee Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz is being accused of trying to rip off an elderly commercial property owner and threatening him in the process, according to a lawsuit recently filed in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

Banker Steve Schultz, husband of the scandal-prone U.S. Congresswoman for 26 years, allegedly tried to have 70-year-old investor Frank DiMaria hand over the deed of his troubled $4 million-commercial property in Pompano Beach, Florida, to Schultz personally, according to the complaint obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com.

Because DiMaria was having troubles paying on credit lines and mortgages, Schultz's now-defunct Community Bank of Broward would eventually launch the foreclosure of DiMaria's property on the heavily-traveled Atlantic Boulevard beachfront area.

DiMaria says Schultz tried to intimidate him into surrendering his property to him without the proper foreclosure proceedings in a court of law.

(Full Story)

#2 User is online   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 05 December 2017 - 05:13 AM

Lets see where this goes, it's more of a he said she said. I wouldn't trust either of them, and honestly a banker knows what he's legally allowed to do.

#3 User is online   Martin 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 05 December 2017 - 08:44 AM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 05 December 2017 - 05:13 AM, said:

Lets see where this goes, it's more of a he said she said. I wouldn't trust either of them, and honestly a banker knows what he's legally allowed to do.

I agree with you. I wouldn't take either man's word for much of anything.

#4 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• I'm dethpicable
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 07 December 2017 - 02:23 AM

http://iwatchstuff.com/2012/07/31/he-man.jpg

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users