RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Jeff Flake Reveals $100 Donation To Democrat Doug Jones: - RightNation.US

Jeff Flake Reveals $100 Donation To Democrat Doug Jones: 'Country Over Party' Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• 1.4% Neanderthal
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 05 December 2017 - 09:29 PM

Jeff Flake Reveals $100 Donation To Democrat Doug Jones: 'Country Over Party'

Washington Examiner
by Ariella Phillips
Updated Dec 5, 2017, 5:42 PM

Excerpt:

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4528/27086436539_fe198f5e46_b.jpg

Sen. Jeff Flake, R-Ariz., tweeted a picture Tuesday of a $100 check intended for Democratic Alabama Senate candidate Doug Jones.

The note on the check, along with the text of Flake's tweet, contained the words "Country over Party."

*snip*

Jones thanked Flake in a tweet with "#RightSideOfHistory."

*snip*

Link

Last of the big-time spenders. Anything to make a point, I guess.

#2 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• I'm dethpicable
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 05 December 2017 - 09:40 PM

It's become clearer and clearer on where the loyalties of these RINOs reside.

#3 User is offline   Dutch13 

• <no title>
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 05 December 2017 - 09:58 PM

I understand he is in total opposition to anything Trump, but this is just stupid unless he is set for life and quitting politics forever.
Check #221? He went to some lengths and opened a new account for this sole purpose?

This post has been edited by Dutch13: 05 December 2017 - 10:00 PM

#4 User is offline   Liz 

• 1.4% Neanderthal
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 05 December 2017 - 10:16 PM

View PostDutch13, on 05 December 2017 - 09:58 PM, said:

. . .Check #221? He went to some lengths and opened a new account for this sole purpose?

I wondered about that too. I write very few actual checks these days but even I surpassed #221 a long time ago.

#5 User is offline   jr_tex 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 05 December 2017 - 10:55 PM

So this turd of a man is pro abortion now? Wonder how he ran on the issue when he was sucking up to the voters of AZ.

#6 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 05 December 2017 - 11:32 PM

I know I've said it before (and so have lots of others), but "Flake" is the perfect name for this *&^%$#@!

<_<

#7 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery

Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:14 AM

Is that even a REAL check? It's missing two key features: The name of the bank it's drawn on, and the "fractional code" that would be just above of or just below the dollar amount and look something like 12-345/6789.

The Balance: Parts of a Check: Where to Find Info on Checks

#8 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:35 AM

Arizona sure loves to elect low life back stabbing no good traitor RINOs.

#9 User is offline   Dutch13 

• <no title>

Posted 06 December 2017 - 09:39 AM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 06 December 2017 - 07:14 AM, said:

Is that even a REAL check? It's missing two key features: The name of the bank it's drawn on, and the "fractional code" that would be just above of or just below the dollar amount and look something like 12-345/6789.

The Balance: Parts of a Check: Where to Find Info on Checks

That could be a starter check on a new account and those parts of the check wouldn't be that big a deal on a starter check. The fractional code is kind of an outdated concept in this age of centralized banking. All the info needed is in the routing and account number.

#10 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 06 December 2017 - 10:11 AM

No wonder this pansy is not running for re-election. He had no way in hades of winning. Especially now, after revealing what a GOPe traitor he is....

#11 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:10 AM

View PostDutch13, on 05 December 2017 - 09:58 PM, said:

I understand he is in total opposition to anything Trump, but this is just stupid unless he is set for life and quitting politics forever.
Check #221? He went to some lengths and opened a new account for this sole purpose?

Apparently he's used to other people paying for his stuff.

#12 User is offline   Middle-Aged Man 

• Group: Registered Guest

Posted 06 December 2017 - 01:37 PM

View PostHowsithangin, on 05 December 2017 - 09:40 PM, said:

It's become clearer and clearer on where the loyalties of these RINOs reside.

Flake is the guy who said that this is America's greatest time of need, therefore I quit.

#13 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 06 December 2017 - 01:56 PM

View Postjr_tex, on 05 December 2017 - 10:55 PM, said:

So this turd of a man is pro abortion now? Wonder how he ran on the issue when he was sucking up to the voters of AZ.

I donít think that is so. Maybe Flake thinks electing judge jailbait will do irreparable harm to the partyís moral stature, even more so than it has by giving it over to a person like Trump.

#14 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 06 December 2017 - 01:57 PM

View PostMiddle-Aged Man, on 06 December 2017 - 01:37 PM, said:

Flake is the guy who said that this is America's greatest time of need, therefore I quit.

Perfectly put.

:2up:

#15 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 06 December 2017 - 04:14 PM

View PostRedSoloCup, on 06 December 2017 - 10:11 AM, said:

No wonder this pansy is not running for re-election. He had no way in hades of winning. Especially now, after revealing what a GOPe traitor he is....

I dunno?

They keep re-electing John McCainiac?

#16 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 06 December 2017 - 04:16 PM

View PostLadybird, on 06 December 2017 - 01:56 PM, said:

I don’t think that is so. Maybe Flake thinks electing judge jailbait will do irreparable harm to the party’s moral stature, even more so than it has by giving it over to a person like Trump.

No he doesn't.

That's just a :bs: excuse that he made up because the truth is that he knows that Moore will help investigate and drain the swamp and remove Flake's bullfrog ass and all of his fellow tadpoles from it.

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 06 December 2017 - 04:18 PM

#17 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 06 December 2017 - 04:37 PM

View PostLadybird, on 06 December 2017 - 01:56 PM, said:

I donít think that is so. Maybe Flake thinks electing judge jailbait will do irreparable harm to the partyís moral stature, even more so than it has by giving it over to a person like Trump.

"Judge Jailbait".

:rolleyes:

Am I correct that if you're not a "registered" democrat, you at least tend to lean democrat for the most part? If I'm wrong, and you mostly vote for republicans, then please correct me.

But presuming I'm right, and you at least support dems more often than reps, then any "jailbait" comments sure ring hollow. After all, aren't the dems the ones who see nothing wrong with grown men using the same bathrooms and locker rooms as little girls? So any pretense at "outrage" over inappropriate sexual behavior between grown men and underage girls coming from the political left are laughable at best.

#18 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 06 December 2017 - 06:09 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 06 December 2017 - 04:37 PM, said:

"Judge Jailbait".

Am I correct that if you're not a "registered" democrat, you at least tend to lean democrat for the most part? If I'm wrong, and you mostly vote for republicans, then please correct me.

But presuming I'm right, and you at least support dems more often than reps, then any "jailbait" comments sure ring hollow. After all, aren't the dems the ones who see nothing wrong with grown men using the same bathrooms and locker rooms as little girls? So any pretense at "outrage" over inappropriate sexual behavior between grown men and underage girls coming from the political left are laughable at best.

Transgender students using the bathroom of their choice is not the same thing as a grown ass man, a lawyer in the DAís office, pursuing teen girls, plural, for romance.

(I didnít make up that name, btw.. Saw it on an NRO re-tweet)

#19 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:10 PM

View PostLadybird, on 06 December 2017 - 06:09 PM, said:

Transgender students using the bathroom of their choice is not the same thing as a grown ass man, a lawyer in the DAís office, pursuing teen girls, plural, for romance.

(I didnít make up that name, btw.. Saw it on an NRO re-tweet)

It's not just "transgenders" and it's not just "students". What's more, it's not just speculation:

5 Times ĎTransgenderí Men Abused Women And Children In Bathrooms

Big List of Bathroom Attacks

(More available on request.)

I stand by my position: Any attempts from the left to express "outrage" over sexual abuse of underage girls by a "grown ass man" are laughably hypocritical at best. And remember, the links above go to real-life cases where these things actually happened, not just the purely unsubstantiated accusations the left has dredged up in their desperate attempt to defeat "Judge Jailbait".

B)

#20 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:38 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 06 December 2017 - 07:10 PM, said:

It's not just "transgenders" and it's not just "students". What's more, it's not just speculation:

5 Times ‘Transgender’ Men Abused Women And Children In Bathrooms

Big List of Bathroom Attacks

(More available on request.)

I stand by my position: Any attempts from the left to express "outrage" over sexual abuse of underage girls by a "grown ass man" are laughably hypocritical at best. And remember, the links above go to real-life cases where these things actually happened, not just the purely unsubstantiated accusations the left has dredged up in their desperate attempt to defeat "Judge Jailbait".

B)

WND? Got to do better than that. That other link showed criminals breaking the law, only one of which is a transgender man, according to that link. There have always been voyeurs and child molesters, bathroom law or not.

Accusations? I'm not putting all the links here again, because you will ignore them as usual. His lawyer and his friends admitted that he liked teen girls, and the man himself could not unequivocally deny it. The woman who said he molested her at 14 (Leigh Corfman) told others at the time what happened, and he had opportunity to be alone with her. However since there are no pictures or DNA this cannot be proven. I believe her. Others choose not to. Your party, and particularly this man have claimed to be all about family values and being moral, but when it comes right down to it, it's all about the party.

This post has been edited by Ladybird: 06 December 2017 - 07:40 PM

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users