RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Senator Al Franken Schedules Announcement For Tomorrow… - RightNation.US

Senator Al Franken Schedules Announcement For Tomorrow… Word is, he's toast Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is online   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:31 PM

View PostLadybird, on 07 December 2017 - 02:14 PM, said:

You mean the express train that included Trump?

There are just as many similar accusations against Trump as there are about Franken. I have mixed feelings on his resignation, but I understand it had to happen.

I know it is hard for you leftists who manufacture claims against Republicans and then get burned because your politicians priove time and again that you have no moral high ground to claim.

In the past, the Republicans would have ate their own and then asked for forgiveness. No more. We now have some conservatives with the stones to tell your pervs WTF. And they call your pervs out for what they are.

Didn’t help to nominate an enabler of a serial rapist and sexual assailant for President.

I know that it is hard for you to comprehend, but after that things like locker room talk and accusations of legal relationships (in Alabama) pale in comparison.

Kind of sucks to be a Democrat now but then you did make and line your bed.

#22 User is offline   LongKnife 

• Don't start none, won't be none.
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:32 PM

View PostRock N, on 07 December 2017 - 05:29 PM, said:

No there isn't.
You made that up.
You lie.

Chuck and Nancy are probably out dragging hundred dollar bills through trailer parks right now.

#23 User is offline   4570govt 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:41 PM

View PostLongKnife, on 07 December 2017 - 08:24 AM, said:

I can't help but to feel this is all about knife sharpening for Trump. There will be a parade of skanks with 20 - 30 year old accusations of everything from unwanted advances to rape who will come crawling out from under their rocks.

All it takes now is accusations and those are easy to come by. With the Russian collusion candle flickering out, they are hoping this will be their new path to impeachment.

Nicely done !! That’s exactly what this is.

He says he will resign in the coming weeks.

Don’t hold your breath.

#24 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:58 PM

View PostJerryL, on 07 December 2017 - 05:31 PM, said:

I know it is hard for you leftists who manufacture claims against Republicans and then get burned because your politicians priove time and again that you have no moral high ground to claim.

In the past, the Republicans would have ate their own and then asked for forgiveness. No more. We now have some conservatives with the stones to tell your pervs WTF. And they call your pervs out for what they are.

Didn’t help to nominate an enabler of a serial rapist and sexual assailant for President.

I know that it is hard for you to comprehend, but after that things like locker room talk and accusations of legal relationships (in Alabama) pale in comparison.

Kind of sucks to be a Democrat now but then you did make and line your bed.

More like you have conservatives who tell their own pervs, WTF? Conservatives, religious and secular have sold their souls for power. Not all of them though. I've read a few that have steadfastly held on to the former values of decency and respect, but their voices get drowned out more and more these days.

This post has been edited by Ladybird: 07 December 2017 - 06:05 PM

#25 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 07 December 2017 - 06:04 PM

View PostJoe the Pagan, on 07 December 2017 - 04:18 PM, said:

Were are the photos of Trump groping women?

We don't need them. He said it and he didn't say anything about getting permission.

http://www.cnn.com/2...-bio/index.html
You know he was married to his last wife when he tried hitting on O'Dell. Melania was pregnant.

#26 User is offline   Dutch13 

• <no title>
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 07 December 2017 - 06:08 PM

Howsithangin said:

1512631059[/url]' post='685468101']
Christmas is coming early this year folks!!!! :chili: :banana: :woohoo:

Did you ask for a "Senator Keith Ellison" for Christmas?

#27 User is online   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 07 December 2017 - 06:13 PM

View PostLadybird, on 07 December 2017 - 02:14 PM, said:

There are just as many similar accusations against Trump as there are about Franken. I have mixed feelings on his resignation, but I understand it had to happen.

Except there is one big difference, do you have pictures of DJT grabbing anyone's boobs while she's asleep on a cargo plane? No, I didn't think so, what you have is two guys talking crap. Guess what, if My sexual exploits as explained to my friends were true I would be crippled by them.

View PostRock N, on 07 December 2017 - 05:29 PM, said:

No there isn't.
You made that up.
You lie.

:exactly:

Yeah well she's a democrat, she lies, it's in their entitlements.

#28 User is offline   Dutch13 

• <no title>

Posted 07 December 2017 - 06:14 PM

Rock N said:

1512685744[/url]' post='685468222']
No there isn't.
You made that up.
You lie.

Actually, there are more than twice as many women who accused Trump than there are Franken.....but don't let the facts get in your way.

#29 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 07 December 2017 - 06:17 PM

View PostLadybird, on 07 December 2017 - 05:58 PM, said:

More like you have conservatives who tell their own pervs, WTF? Conservatives, religious and secular have sold their souls for power. Not all of them though. I've read a few that have steadfastly held on to the former values of decency and respect, but their voices get drowned out more and more these days.

It sure as hell isn't you libtards who are any bastions of virtue because there isn't any criminal, pervert or deviant and deviant lifestyle that you and your party hasn't championed and promoted.

#30 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 07 December 2017 - 06:19 PM

View PostLadybird, on 07 December 2017 - 06:04 PM, said:

We don't need them. He said it and he didn't say anything about getting permission.

You know he was married to his last wife when he tried hitting on O'Dell. Melania was pregnant.

Again, it's because you just made that crap up.

You don't have anything so you once again as always made up your lies.

#31 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 07 December 2017 - 06:20 PM

View PostDutch13, on 07 December 2017 - 06:14 PM, said:

Actually, there are more than twice as many women who accused Trump than there are Franken.....but don't let the facts get in your way.

No there isn't.
You just made that crap up too.
Now you lie, oh TDS deluded one.

Oh and you don't know the difference between accused and committed?

Just like lately you don't seem to know the difference between the truth or a lie because of your hatred of Trump that's consuming you?

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 07 December 2017 - 06:23 PM

#32 User is online   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 07 December 2017 - 07:05 PM

View PostLadybird, on 07 December 2017 - 05:58 PM, said:

Could you please point me to any Democrats who value decency and respect? Who have not sold their souls for power?

Please.

#33 User is online   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 07 December 2017 - 07:07 PM

View PostDutch13, on 07 December 2017 - 06:14 PM, said:

Twice as many accusations and a fraction of the evidence.

But hey, it is Trump so everything is equal.

#34 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 07 December 2017 - 08:26 PM

View PostLadybird, on 07 December 2017 - 06:04 PM, said:

The victim here says how shocked and disappointed she was that such objectification of women still goes on.... while she does everything she can to look as much of a beautiful object as she can.

Hello some of you ladies. (I'm not generalizing to all, please note.) Stop being such hypocrites. You want to look soooo beautiful (mirror, mirror...) and put together because you're in competition with other similar types of women, and y'all who participate in such rituals get all insecure with the smallest of blemishes. At the same time, given the circles you move in, the men you meet are drawn to your beauty generally for one, sexual, reason. Don't pretend you have no idea. Don't pretend when men like Trump talk locker room stuff behind your boobs that it's such "shocking objectification". Actually, it's not shocking at all. It's exactly what you should expect.

While I think guys like that have low morals, I have similar opinions of most of those women. But right now with Al Franken we're talking about stuff that goes beyond that. Not talk, but actions. Bad actions. Unwanted, violent acts. For the perverse sexual pleasure of one person. Not imagined but real. Not talk, but acted out. And for politicians and people like Trump, actions with proof. They have so many opportunities to do more than talk that if they did so, someone's got a picture. Therefore, until I see that proof, you'll get this from me: :yawn:

#35 User is offline   Dutch13 

• <no title>

Posted 07 December 2017 - 08:45 PM

Rock N said:

1512688827[/url]' post='685468245']
No there isn't.
You just made that crap up too.
Now you lie, oh TDS deluded one.

Oh and you don't know the difference between accused and committed?

Just like lately you don't seem to know the difference between the truth or a lie because of your hatred of Trump that's consuming you?

If you know the difference, then you know that (or should know, if you had been listening to anything other than Alex Jones) that more than twice the number that have accused Franken have accused Trump.

#36 User is offline   Dutch13 

• <no title>

Posted 07 December 2017 - 08:50 PM

JerryL said:

1512691679[/url]' post='685468260']
Twice as many accusations and a fraction of the evidence.

But hey, it is Trump so everything is equal.

Nothing was suggested other than accusations in regards to Trump. I wouldn't have said a word if Rock N Roll Nut Wing hadn't called Ladybird a liar.

Ladybird said:

1512674093[/url]' post='685468191']

Rock N said:

1512685744[/url]' post='685468222']
No there isn't.
You made that up.
You lie.

But hey, when it is our chosen candidate the women must lying.

#37 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead

Posted 07 December 2017 - 10:03 PM

The left can take their whataboutism and choke on it. Franken is out. I’m good.

#38 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead

Posted 07 December 2017 - 10:07 PM

"Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."

I just love how this Saul Alysky rule is blowing up in the lefts face. Priceless!!!

#39 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• I'm dethpicable
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 08 December 2017 - 07:44 AM

View Posterp, on 07 December 2017 - 10:03 PM, said:

The left can take their whataboutism and choke on it. Franken is out. I’m good.

Well said, sir. I concur completely.

"By any means necessary" I think is how the expression goes

#40 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• I'm dethpicable
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 08 December 2017 - 07:45 AM

View Posterp, on 07 December 2017 - 10:07 PM, said:

"Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."

I just love how this Saul Alysky rule is blowing up in the lefts face. Priceless!!!

:thumbsup:

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users