RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Maximum 'Trump Unacceptance & Resistance Disorder' (TURD) - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Maximum 'Trump Unacceptance & Resistance Disorder' (TURD) May Have Just Been Reached Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• 1.4% Neanderthal
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:42 AM

Maximum 'Trump Unacceptance & Resistance Disorder' (TURD) May Have Just Been Reached

Diogenes' Middle Finger
Monday, December 4, 2017

[Too short to excerpt]

The copious amount of propaganda being issued by the print and broadcast media is stunning and has successfully poisoned the minds of millions of millennials and low-information types because every office, gym and airport television, every magazine at the check stands and just about every television show and movie has either overt or subliminal anti-Trump messages.

But now, peak propaganda and 'Trump Unacceptance & Resistance Disorder' (TURD) may have just been reached with the Chipmunks impeachment song:

Link

#2 User is online   ThePatriot 

• Warpaint
  • Group: Gold

Posted 07 December 2017 - 08:04 AM

People on the left calling for Trump's impeachment are truly morons in every sense of the word...

#3 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 07 December 2017 - 01:31 PM

Living here in the PacNW, naturally I have plenty of friends who are leftists. So equally naturally, most of them are extremely anti-Trump. But it's not that they're "bad" or "evil" people, they're just as the opening article says: "Low Information Types". I try as hard as I can to inform them. And in a few cases, I'm successful. But not always. Ignorance is not only widespread around here, it's also very deeply and stubbornly embedded.

I know, I know - Some of you will be thinking "Why be friends with such morons?" Well I don't wanna be a hermit. Remember, I live in the PacNW, where you can't swing a cat without hitting a leftist. Unless you wanna just lock your door and close all your curtains and never leave home, it's impossible to avoid leftists. So instead I take it upon myself to be the superhero "Information Man". I go out into the ignorant masses and try to help them be less ignorant.

B)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users